What would YOU like to see SNS make next?

Page 11 of 23 First ... 910111213 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by antihero View Post
    hahaha! I like it!
    I'm Back...


  2. or like a liquid shot, like that new drink mix MN dot or some crap. its like a syrup you squirt into water instead of powder.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
    •   
       


  3. Interesting idea

  4. Why not testofin caps?
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    www.appliednutriceuticals.com

    FACEBOOK FAN PAGE:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Applie...ls/64122223218

  5. Quote Originally Posted by WhatsaRoid? View Post
    Why not testofin caps?
    You just want a standardized Fenugreek product?
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time
    antihero [@] SeriousNutritionSolutions.com
    •   
       


  6. LCLT OR PLCAR CAPS WOULD BE SWEET

  7. Quote Originally Posted by phantom View Post
    LCLT OR PLCAR CAPS WOULD BE SWEET
    PLCAR caps are already on their way.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time
    antihero [@] SeriousNutritionSolutions.com

  8. WOW-awesome guys! and i read the cop caps are pretty much done too. next satck im thnkn all sns ba/focusxt/plcar/agmatine/cop and might throw in lclt

  9. Quote Originally Posted by phantom View Post
    WOW-awesome guys! and i read the cop caps are pretty much done too. next satck im thnkn all sns ba/focusxt/plcar/agmatine/cop and might throw in lclt
    That could very well work, because I've been hearing the ETA for COP and PLCAR are the same.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time
    antihero [@] SeriousNutritionSolutions.com

  10. Quote Originally Posted by antihero View Post
    PLCAR caps are already on their way.
    O.O

    Antaeus Rep

  11. Quote Originally Posted by ScienceGuided View Post
    def like the non stim focus xt! maybe regular lemonade or punch to try out.
    Let's make it Pink Lemonade!

    Name:  3613681090_3485d0e91c.jpg
Views: 99
Size:  93.8 KB
    Expose yourself to your deepest fear; after that, fear has no power, and the fear of freedom shrinks and vanishes. You are free.
    -Jim Morrison

  12. Quote Originally Posted by TheMeatus101 View Post
    Let's make it Pink Lemonade!Name:  3613681090_3485d0e91c.jpg
Views: 99
Size:  93.8 KB
    That's how I drink my pink lemonade focus XT

  13. Quote Originally Posted by GQNemesis View Post
    That's how I drink my pink lemonade focus XT
    While tanning by the pool in your bikini?





    Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time
    antihero [@] SeriousNutritionSolutions.com

  14. Quote Originally Posted by antihero View Post
    While tanning by the pool in your bikini?





    SNS - Serious Nutrition Solutions
    My advice is exclusively my own and may not correspond with the views of SNS
    Questions or concerns? → conny[@]seriousnutritionsolutions.com

  15. Sorry I can't quote on my cell but yes a standardized fenugreek caps if you can fit a gram a cap that would be awesome probably expensive as well but ill buy a bottle a month. Oh see if you guys could do auto ship like Amazon, I get supps charged and auto shipped monthly now.

  16. Ohhh yea, what is cop? PLCAR is awesome ill try that and your ALCAR next.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by WhatsaRoid? View Post
    Ohhh yea, what is cop?
    Creatinol-O-Phosphate
    SNS - Serious Nutrition Solutions
    My advice is exclusively my own and may not correspond with the views of SNS
    Questions or concerns? → conny[@]seriousnutritionsolutions.com

  18. Quote Originally Posted by WhatsaRoid? View Post
    Sorry I can't quote on my cell but yes a standardized fenugreek caps if you can fit a gram a cap that would be awesome probably expensive as well but ill buy a bottle a month. Oh see if you guys could do auto ship like Amazon, I get supps charged and auto shipped monthly now.
    Fenugreek isn't worthwhile IMO because studies on it are very dubious.

  19. Ohhh OK good enough, but then again if you look at it titanium is getting good feedback and its a fenugreek product.

  20. any chance SNS is competitive edge labs hon hormonal line? I had a dream last night it was and I had discovered it.

    Any word on bulk citrulline malate? or capped?

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Pearl12 View Post
    any chance SNS is competitive edge labs hon hormonal line? I had a dream last night it was and I had discovered it.

    Any word on bulk citrulline malate? or capped?
    Nope, they have no relation to each other.

    Although, CEL will (at some point) be releasing a non-hormonal line of products.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time
    antihero [@] SeriousNutritionSolutions.com

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Pearl12 View Post
    any chance SNS is competitive edge labs hon hormonal line? I had a dream last night it was and I had discovered it.

    Any word on bulk citrulline malate? or capped?
    Quote Originally Posted by antihero View Post
    Nope, they have no relation to each other.

    Although, CEL will (at some point) be releasing a non-hormonal line of products.
    No there is no affiliation ,however i have known Steve for many years and he is a great guy(in and out the forums),not to mention his reps are some of the best on the boards right now ~~~HOWEVER when CEL does release our new stuff I am gonna give Steve a run for his money...he will be putting in more hrs

    Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

    mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    mike at competitiveedgelabs dot com


  23. i'd like to see them release methyl clostebol.

    yea, i know it aint gonna happen, but you asked.

    and when our stuff gets released, you bet i'll be up to date on the science, ready to work hard. it's gonna be tough though, sns has some good sh!t already.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post
    No ther is no affiliation ,however i have know Steve for many years and he is a great guy(in and out the forums),not to mention his reps are some of the best on the boards right now ~~~HOWEVER when CEL does release our new stuff I am gonna give Steve a run for his money...he will be putting in more hrs
    I'm pretty sure the only way Steve can put in more hours than he presently does is if they start adding hours to the day.

    Looking forward to your new products guys.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time
    antihero [@] SeriousNutritionSolutions.com

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Pearl12 View Post
    any chance SNS is competitive edge labs hon hormonal line? I had a dream last night it was and I had discovered it.

    Any word on bulk citrulline malate? or capped?
    No affiliation. SNS has actually been around for several more years than they have as well.

    CM would be in bulk powder, not capsules.

    Quote Originally Posted by antihero View Post
    I'm pretty sure the only way Steve can put in more hours than he presently does is if they start adding hours to the day.

    Looking forward to your new products guys.
    Pretty much lol.
    Focus XT - Mental Clarity, Focus, & Concentration

    Piracetam Capsules & Powder Available at Nutraplanet
    Limited Time* One Run Only Item

  26. I'm glad CM isn't capped cuz I like the sour taste on my tongue
    SNS - Serious Nutrition Solutions
    My advice is exclusively my own and may not correspond with the views of SNS
    Questions or concerns? → conny[@]seriousnutritionsolutions.com

  27. Quote Originally Posted by antihero View Post
    I'm pretty sure the only way Steve can put in more hours than he presently does is if they start adding hours to the day.

    Looking forward to your new products guys.
    I was thinking the exact same thing. Introducing new 30 hour days?
    I'm Back...

  28. Quote Originally Posted by Clickster View Post
    I was thinking the exact same thing. Introducing new 30 hour days?
    If Steve is willing to pay me a nice salary, I'm willing to move to Virginia and work in house with him.

    Although, I'd probably spend the additional 6 hours a day laughing at everyone with a southern accent. But there would still be about 24 productive hours.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time
    antihero [@] SeriousNutritionSolutions.com

  29. Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post
    No there is no affiliation ,however i have known Steve for many years and he is a great guy(in and out the forums),not to mention his reps are some of the best on the boards right now ~~~HOWEVER when CEL does release our new stuff I am gonna give Steve a run for his money...he will be putting in more hrs
    Thanks for this and Definitively Steve is a great guy no dude of this

  30. Quote Originally Posted by Clickster View Post
    I was thinking the exact same thing. Introducing new 30 hour days?
    Was thinking more like getting him some clones..b/c it worked out in the end in 'Multiplicity'...plus had a handful of situations in which hilarity ensued...thread relevancy 10/10...i.e.: SNS Clone
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Did TCF-1 make me fat?
    By Boatcop1 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 01-17-2012, 07:12 AM
  2. If you could make your own...
    By VaughnTrue in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-17-2008, 08:02 PM
  3. Want to make sure my PCT in OK
    By koi1214 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 04-10-2008, 05:44 PM
  4. 911 We shall make them pay
    By BioHazzard in forum Politics
    Replies: 178
    Last Post: 10-03-2006, 07:34 PM
Log in
Log in