Inhibit-e one week in. - AnabolicMinds.com

Inhibit-e one week in.

1. New Member

Inhibit-e one week in.

Hi Board members

I thought I should let the people out there who are on the fence with Inhibit-e and come to these forums for insight on its effectiveness. This is my experience so far...I also stack inhibit-e with CEL PCT. I started this on March 2nd.

I take two caps (one 12:00 pm and one 12:00 am) with a fatty meal and fish oil. So far I look relatively the same, but have set PR's in almost every exercise. for example: One week before I starting taking Inhibit-E, I put up 275 on flat bench, setting a new PR. One week later on Inhibit-e, I put up 285 lbs. I weigh 167 so that is a big jump for me. Endurance and strength goes through the roof, and I only hope for it to get even more intense in the upcoming weeks.

Ok, for negative side effects: I have been sleepy when im NOT at the gym. I have insane energy at the gym, but afterwards I shut down haha. Also, my neck has been hurting sometimes, although it could be because I slept on it wrong, even though I don't think thats the case. My muscles constantly hurt, but thats because I probably work out a lot harder. All in all not any deal-breaking side effects in week one.

I take in about 285-300g of protein a day, and take all my multi's. So far this has been the most effective supplement I have ever taken, even though i've only been on it for a week. I know this is not a Placebo because my body feels noticeably different. I have been taking different supplements for about 3 years. Im 21 now.

Good work SNS! I will update again in another week.

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Thanks for the updates brah.

Personally I have not experienced lethargy from Inhibit-E. About your neck, are any other joints bothering you? With low estrogen, joints can dry out and you can experience discomfort.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    NomZ[at]seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    All posts are solely the opinion of myself and do not reflect the views of SNS.
  3. New Member

My joints are generally fine and there is no pain. However sometimes my knees would hurt briefly, and usually only happens if I am walking uphill. Although it does not happen often or cause too much discomfort.
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  228 lbs.

i just ordered some Inhibit-E and some SuperCissusRX and EFA's. I'm hoping that the cissus will keep my joints from getting worse while i'm on the Inhibit.

Are you noticing any fat loss???
  5. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  224 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

thanks for the kind words man
    X-GELS THE Prohormone alternative!
    anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/246394-arachidonic-acid-help.html
  6. New Member

I am using inhibit-e while on a bulking cycle but surprisingly my abs seem to look the same and are not losing any definition. I can imagine it would be effective during a cutting/pre-contest product, but I can not accurately judge this early on.
  7. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  224 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by silverelite View Post
    I am using inhibit-e while on a bulking cycle but surprisingly my abs seem to look the same and are not losing any definition. I can imagine it would be effective during a cutting/pre-contest product, but I can not accurately judge this early on.
    At least for me, AIs are more effective on cuts. When i run them on cuts i usually put on strength
    X-GELS THE Prohormone alternative!
    anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/246394-arachidonic-acid-help.html
  8. New Member

Yea I am eating so much but barely gaining any weight haha. I still am gaining about a pound a week or so give or take, however I feel like inhibit-e would be better for a cutting cycle too
  9. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  228 lbs.

word. i've been running an ECY stack with REDuction for a few weeks, i was dropping serious weight then i added Anabolic Edge and the weight loss stopped! I'm hoping that the Inhibit-E, Eviscerate, and Ephedrine work well together to slice and dice! I'll call it my EEE or Triple-E stack
  10. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  232 lbs.

Hi Board members

Ok, for negative side effects: I have been sleepy when im NOT at the gym. I have insane energy at the gym, but afterwards I shut down haha. Also, my neck has been hurting sometimes, although it could be because I slept on it wrong, even though I don't think thats the case. My muscles constantly hurt, but thats because I probably work out a lot harder. All in all not any deal-breaking side effects in week one.

The sleepiness might be due to the test boosting effect. Whenever I boost total test effectively, I seem to get a side effect boost of serotonin and the sleepiness effects that come with it and I have to use a couple of doses of glutamine a day to counter that effect.
  11. New Member

I just started my pct on the 10th, after a 6 wk cycle of h-drol. I'm running purus labs recycle, ds lean xtreme, ds activate xtreme, and oh yea..SNS INHIBIT-E! Lol. Just started today on inhibit-e, seen great reviews on it, now waiting for my persnal experience. But I highly recommend lean xtreme and recycle, LX is great on cortisol on recomp. And recycle is awesome for rejuventating the HPTA...try it and see.
  12. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  232 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Hi Board members

I thought I should let the people out there who are on the fence with Inhibit-e and come to these forums for insight on its effectiveness. This is my experience so far...I also stack inhibit-e with CEL PCT. I started this on March 2nd.

I take two caps (one 12:00 pm and one 12:00 am) with a fatty meal and fish oil. So far I look relatively the same, but have set PR's in almost every exercise. for example: One week before I starting taking Inhibit-E, I put up 275 on flat bench, setting a new PR. One week later on Inhibit-e, I put up 285 lbs. I weigh 167 so that is a big jump for me. Endurance and strength goes through the roof, and I only hope for it to get even more intense in the upcoming weeks.

I take in about 285-300g of protein a day, and take all my multi's. So far this has been the most effective supplement I have ever taken, even though i've only been on it for a week. I know this is not a Placebo because my body feels noticeably different. I have been taking different supplements for about 3 years. Im 21 now.

Good work SNS! I will update again in another week.
    Awesome news/feed back bud!! You say youre body feels noticeably different, is your chest area feeling / looking tighter? thats a common effect with AI's
    Quote Originally Posted by dre alvarez View Post
    I just started my pct on the 10th, after a 6 wk cycle of h-drol. I'm running purus labs recycle, ds lean xtreme, ds activate xtreme, and oh yea..SNS INHIBIT-E! Lol. Just started today on inhibit-e, seen great reviews on it, now waiting for my persnal experience. But I highly recommend lean xtreme and recycle, LX is great on cortisol on recomp. And recycle is awesome for rejuventating the HPTA...try it and see.
    Sounds good bud! Inhibit works slick, just keep it at 2 cap a day unless you did some crazy ass cycle lol
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
  13. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by GeekPoop View Post
    Awesome news/feed back bud!! You say youre body feels noticeably different, is your chest area feeling / looking tighter? thats a common effect with AI's

Sounds good bud! Inhibit works slick, just keep it at 2 cap a day unless you did some crazy ass cycle lol
    Hey again,

I have not forgotten about my updates but I figure I will just do a new post at the end of my cycle and give it my final review.

But to directly answer your question yes my chest is feeling tighter and a little more defined even though i've gained about 4 pounds of muscle since March 1st. I am eating everything I can find but my weights are going up so much its great. I will give complete details when i'm finished which will be on April 6th, completing my 5 week cycle. Until then
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. sns inhibit e help
    By llopezxx in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-21-2010, 12:17 AM
  2. SNS Inhibit-e for PCT?
    By samppako in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 02-19-2010, 03:11 PM
  3. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 11-16-2009, 08:38 PM
  4. Pleasantly Suprised (another Epistane review week by week)
    By TrainrNTexas3 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-04-2009, 06:20 PM
  5. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-08-2005, 10:30 PM