Focus XT

ZacharyMills

Awards
I'm very thankful to SNS for sending me a supply of Focus XT to utilize. I'll be logging this tub over the course of the tub & samples, and I will most likely stick to dosing once daily. I'll review this product (Cotton Candy Tub) and all of the flavors in a separate thread at the end of the log.

What is Focus XT? Here's what SNS has to say:

Mental Focus, Clarity, Concentration, Improved Performance, & More*
Sugar Free & Great Tasting

Focus XT is a state of the art formula that combines precise ratios of active ingredients in order to deliver optimal results. It is a truly unique product that that delivers a wide variety of benefits in terms of mental focus, clarity, and improved performance and cognitive function.

Focus XT can be used by individuals for a variety of purposes, whether it be by individuals trying to improve their workout and athletic performance, by students wanting to enhance focus, concentration, and productivity at school, by individuals whose jobs require optimal mental performance, or others who feel that they may benefit from the variety of benefits that Focus XT is used for.

Focus XT Summary of Benefits:
- Improved Mental Focus, Concentration, Clarity, and Alertness*
- Improved Mental Performance, Memory, & Cognitive Function*
- Maximized Energy Levels*
- Improved Stress Levels*
- Improved Athletic Endurance, Drive, and Motivation*
- Improved Ability to Train More Intensely for Longer Durations of Time*
- Improved Sense of Well Being*
- Pre-Workout or Pre-Athletic Energy and Focus*
- Improved Mind-Muscle Connection*
- Combating Overtraining Syndrome*
- Increased Fat Burning During Exercise*

A note about Focus XT's formulation:
Each ingredient is used at a specific dosage for a specific reason. This is not a 'Little bit of everything, not enough of anything' type product. Although Focus XT contains a wide variety of benefits and uses, it was formulated with one goal in mind - to deliver real results.

Who can benefit from Focus XT:
Focus XT can be beneficial for anyone that needs improved optimal mental performance as part of their job, sport, hobby, schooling, or just in their day to day life. We have had positive feedback from athletes, students, gamers, teachers, nurses, pilots, and more.

Another Important Note:
Focus XT users generally do not report any of the nervousness, jitters, or 'crash' feelings that are commonly associated with many other energy products on the market. The energy from Focus XT is normally described as a very 'Clean & Smooth' feeling.

Something to Think About:
You feel tired and unmotivated, your thought process is not clear. Any activity that requires concentration and focus is the last thing you want to do whether it is a workout, your job, class, or a big test. You know the feeling. It can be a vicious cycle. It's not an answer, it's not a cure all, but help has arrived, and help has a name, Focus XT.

---------------------

Supplement Facts:
Serving Size: 1 Level Scoop
Servings Per Container: 30

Amount Per Serving:
Focus XT Blend: 9800 mg
Choline Bitartrate
L-Tyrosine
Acetyl-L-Carnitine
DMAE (Dimethylaminoethanol Bitartrate)
Vinpocetine
Huperzine A

Caffeine Anhydrous - 200 mg

Other Ingredients:
Natural and Artificial , Sucralose, Silicon Dioxide, (FD&C Red #40 or FD&C Blue #1 depending on flavor)

Directions:
As a dietary supplement, mix 1 level scoop with 8 ounces of water or your favorite beverage. Shake well or stir to avoid settling.

For maximum results, consume 1 serving 10 to 30 minutes prior to the time that effects are desired to begin. If using 2 servings a daily, space dosages out at least 6 to 8 hours apart.

Do not exceed two servings per day.

Focus XT utilizes an oversized container. The container will not be filled to the top, but does contain the proper number of servings.

Warnings:
Do not use this product if you are pregnant or nursing a baby. Keep stored in a cool, dry place away from children.

Right off the bat I like it. The formula looks great. I'm a big fan of the ingredient choices and the fact that this is sugar/calorie free makes it very versatile. Also, it's not too expensive, and I've seen it for less than $20.

ZacharyMills

Awards
I represent Labrada on bb.com, so while this is my first post, I'm no shill. Just logging for SNS on this board as well. I will post pictures of this product and others once I'm allowed to at 20 posts.

The flavors I will be reviewing:

Cotton Candy (Tub)
Black Cherry (Sample)
Berry Collision (Sample)
Pina colada (Sample)
Blackberry (Sample)
Blue Raspberry (Sample)
Pink Lemonade (Sample)

ZacharyMills

Awards
I'm in college and working at the moment. Combine this with consistent exercise, it can be stressful and focus is easily lost. I'll be utilizing this product and looking at its effects on:

-Cognitive Function Including Memory & Focus
-Energy Levels
-Stress Levels
-Workouts
-Fat Loss

There are a host of potential benefits found in the writeup, and I'll certainly monitor everything, but the above are the main things I expect to be affected and will mainly report on (besides the taste).

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
ill be following :)

everyone likes the new flavors, the blackberry is delicious!!

it is well priced as well, if youre soley buying it for an supplement vs energy drinks its really cost effective. I like it for lifing tho, very verstile

ZacharyMills

Awards
Blue Raspberry Sample:

-Taste: Very nice flavor. Not quite pure enough if that makes any sense. It's flavor was sweet, but the Blue Raspberry flavor I was expecting lacked a little tartness. It tasted good, but not great.
-Mixability: Dissolves instantly.
-Cognitive Function Including Memory & Focus: Not too much to report yet.
-Energy Levels: Immediate energy improvement. Nothing sustainable...yet.
-Stress Levels: Nothing too much to report yet.
-Workouts: Off Day
-Fat Loss: Nothing too much to report yet.

Blackberry Sample:

-Taste: Ridiculous. I mean OUTSTANDINGLY GOOD. Can't believe how good this was. If it were crystal lite and didn't have 200mg of caffeine I would drink this all the time. Literally, it was sweet & tart and didn't taste like a supplement, it tasted like what Blackberry Koolaid would taste like. Wow. And the alcar provided the slight tartness to it. Perfect.
-Cognitive Function Including Memory & Focus: Not too much to report yet.
-Energy Levels: Immediate energy improvement. Nothing sustainable...yet.
-Workouts: Nothing too much to report yet.
-Fat Loss: Nothing too much to report yet.

ZacharyMills

Awards
ill be following :)

everyone likes the new flavors, the blackberry is delicious!!

it is well priced as well, if youre soley buying it for an supplement vs energy drinks its really cost effective. I like it for lifing tho, very verstile
Agreed so far! We'll see!

ZacharyMills

Awards
Another Day, Another Go!

Berry Collision Sample:

-Taste: Unclear as to which berries were in fact colliding, but I definitely detected strawberry. It wasn't spectacular, but it was very good. Tart strawberry.
-Cognitive Function Including Memory & Focus: Feeling more alert. Nothing yet to report on memory, however.
-Energy Levels: Consistent boost for around 3 hours...so far.
-Workouts: My mind muscle connection has slightly improved. This might still be placebo, we shall see.
-Fat Loss: Minor water loss.

NomZ

NomZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
30. And I have a few samples as well.
Yes, 30 servings for under $30.

I've taken half servings and had noticeable effects in the gym as well, something to try for the non-stim addicts :D

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn I wanna get some blackberry!!

WhirlyBird

Awards
OP so lucky, I haven't tried all the new flavors yet :(

I am here to witness greatness

Blutarski

Blutarski

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Please consider a limited run of caffeine free Focus XT, just to see if it sells (bet you would be surprised). I know SNS has mentioned the synergy of the ingredients with caffeine but their might be something to replace it. This is a great and underrated product with a variety of usages. Can't wait to try some new flavors.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Me either :/ Hopefully have some in the mail, havnt chcked my box in a while tho lol.

Brb checking my mailbox and crossing my fingers that I gots some focus xt

ZacharyMills

Awards
Damn I wanna get some blackberry!!
Dude, it's so good!

I'm thrilled, they're awesome!

Please consider a limited run of caffeine free Focus XT, just to see if it sells (bet you would be surprised). I know SNS has mentioned the synergy of the ingredients with caffeine but their might be something to replace it. This is a great and underrated product with a variety of usages. Can't wait to try some new flavors.
It's possible to see them release that. But it's harder to do this and have a new SKU than it might seem. But a caffeine free version could lower the cost of the product for the consumer and provide another incentive to buy it.

Me either :/ Hopefully have some in the mail, havnt chcked my box in a while tho lol.

Brb checking my mailbox and crossing my fingers that I gots some focus xt
Yeahh buddy.

ZacharyMills

Awards
Pink Lemonade!

-Taste: This flavor was very good, but not quite Pink Lemonade. For me, I love Pink Lemonade to be very sour with a hint of sweetness. This flavor was the opposite, but it was still very good. Just so addicting these flavors are
-Cognitive Function Including Memory & Focus: Still nothing major. Still early.
-Energy Levels: I've actually noticed that every day I am less tired than usual!
-Stress Levels: No help...not sure if it will. We shall see.
-Workouts: I had a very nice workout today with a little bit more endurance than usual. And I could concentrate a little bit better and get the hell out of the gym.
-Fat Loss: Slightly enhanced.

ZacharyMills

Awards
Pina Colada

-Taste: This tastes very close to a virgin Pina Colada. Could this be mixed with liquor? Because it tastes so close. The tartness from the alcar helps balance the flavor out and this flavor is excellent. Unfortunately...Blackberry is still singing in the dead of night in my heart :D
-Energy Levels: This is a godsend in the morning. The flavors alone wake me up...and the rest of the ingredients help ease me into the day.
-Stress Levels: Mild euphoria today after my dose...interesting. I'll monitor this.
-Workouts: Off day.
-Fat Loss: I'm starting to notice some better effects. I think while some of the ingredients might facilitate fat loss, I feel like this is an indirect effect based on having more energy, accomplishing more throughout the course of the day, and utilizing increased focus to make the best decisions possible.

Blutarski

Blutarski

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
-Taste: This flavor was very good, but not quite Pink Lemonade. For me, I love Pink Lemonade to be very sour with a hint of sweetness. This flavor was the opposite, but it was still very good. Just so addicting these flavors are
-Energy Levels: I've actually noticed that every day I am less tired than usual!
-Stress Levels: No help...not sure if it will. We shall see.
-Workouts: I had a very nice workout today with a little bit more endurance than usual. And I could concentrate a little bit better and get the hell out of the gym.
-Fat Loss: Slightly enhanced.
I add a a shot of lemon juice to it, really gets the sour aspect going.

NomZ

NomZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I add a a shot of lemon juice to it, really gets the sour aspect going.
Damn! It's plenty tart enough for me, you guise must lover your sour!

ZacharyMills

Awards
Cotton Candy

-Taste: Not getting old. I'm trying to pin point the flavor with each subsequent dose. It's like a mildly sour cotton candy treat. Doesn't have the sustained whipped air + sugar flavor (how could it), but it's very good. I'll keep updating this!
-Cognitive Function Including Memory & Focus: Focus has improved. I've actually been really productive lately. My memory hasn't improved too much. Motivation down, however.
-Energy Levels: Sustained energy, no crash.
-Stress Levels: Not helping today.
-Workouts: Threw a wrench in and tried a full body workout (which I haven't done in a very long time) to see how Focus XT would effect my different lifts. While I wasn't stronger, my mind/muscle connection has been steadily improving (albeit very very slowly) and my endurance is slightly improved.
-Fat Loss: I'm actually down three pounds from the start until now. I've not changed my diet or training thus far, so I would assume there is some water loss, and that I've started to burn a little fat.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for all the reviews man, keep em coming!

ZacharyMills

Awards
Black Cherry

-Taste: Very nice! One of my favorites. It's more like black & blue cherry when mixed in the water, however :) Delicious. Not too sweet, heavy cherry flavor.
-Cognitive Function Including Memory & Focus: Had a great day. Focus wasn't terrific, but my memory is sticking quite well.
-Energy Levels: Sustained energy, no crash. On not much sleep. Had a long day all over the city. Awesome.
-Stress Levels: I barely felt any stress today...will keep an eye on it!
-Workouts: Off day. A lot of walking. Managed to get through it all very easily, felt great.
-Fat Loss: It continues. It's exciting :cool:

NomZ

NomZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No complaints about the coloring?

Great to hear Focus XT is working well for you, Black Cherry/Berry are indeed great flavors.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Man I really need to get some samples!! NomZ i can haz?

Blutarski

Blutarski

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Are the new flavors available at any retailers???

ZacharyMills

Awards
No complaints about the coloring?

Great to hear Focus XT is working well for you, Black Cherry/Berry are indeed great flavors.
The coloring was black & blue on the black cherry. Not a problem. Odd though because the powder was red?

Man I really need to get some samples!! NomZ i can haz?
NO! ALL MINE :D

ZacharyMills

Awards
Cotton Candy

-Taste: It's nice to be back to this flavor. It's just about right. Not overwhelming, not too sweet, but very downable...and very nice Perhaps I should mix some cotton candy in with it before a workout...think of the pumps & energy mang
-Cognitive Function Including Memory & Focus: Actually...terrible today. Can't win em all.
-Energy Levels: Uhhh. I didn't sleep very well last night. Have been having a little bit of trouble falling asleep. I don't blame Focus XT for that, however.
-Stress Levels: OY.
-Workouts: Had to rest all day. Just couldn't fall asleep and had no energy.
-Fat Loss: This was consistent.

Bottom line, I did not have a great day. I'll sleep better tonight and see how the effects of Focus XT progress with an actual, full nights sleep.

ZacharyMills

Awards
Cotton Candy

This is for four servings over the past two days. I'm playing around with the dosing and I'll see how it treats me. :)

-Taste: While it tastes good even at twice daily, this flavor is best on once a day. It's not getting old, but it's feeling the same. Still, a very very good flavor.
-Cognitive Function Including Memory & Focus: Zipadeedoodah! At twice a day, my focus is really improving...I even remembered to update my log :p
-Stress Levels: Down slightly. Maybe it's because Friday is my birthday.
-Workouts: Lifts went down yesterday, but were only slightly down today...but I had energy & more focus, just not enough power. But I attribute this to poor sleeping habits, mostly.
-Fat Loss: I'm VERY impressed with this so far. My diet really hasn't changed at all...and yet I'm losing water & fat seemingly everyday. Who'll complain about that?

I've been a bit restless while taking 2 servings per day. If I sleep well tonight, I'll keep the dosage that high, if not, it's going back down to 1.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
So does it taste like cotton candy? reason I ask is cuz I havent tried this flavor yet.

yeah 400mgs of caffeiene a day is a lot + more if youre drinking rockstars / pre workout drinks. or maybe just pound your body in the gym! :yup:

NomZ

NomZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So does it taste like cotton candy? reason I ask is cuz I havent tried this flavor yet.

yeah 400mgs of caffeiene a day is a lot + more if youre drinking rockstars / pre workout drinks. or maybe just pound your body in the gym! :yup:
Cotton Candy definitely has a cotton candy flavor to it, it's good.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Yesterday 800mg caffein+adderol + 2:45 mins of interviews+stayed up til 3:30 am studying for my 2 midterms today

fuuuu

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
Yesterday 800mg caffein+adderol + 2:45 mins of interviews+stayed up til 3:30 am studying for my 2 midterms today

fuuuu
lol fuuuu indeed!!!

**** lol!!! i pitty you :(

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
so i tasted pina colada yesterday. easily the best tasting supp i have ever had...hands down

i could drink that stuff all day, really want the flavoring straight :D

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Blah, my midterms are next week. Can't wait ill they're over
Yeah dude worst timing ever. Just happened to have ALL of them in the same week plus the majority of my interviews in the same week...epic fail

definitely failed my fixed income securities midterm, didnt have time to study at allll...

WIll hear back from firms on monday tho so im hoping to hear some good news...

ZacharyMills

Awards
Cotton Candy

I'm really enjoying the double dosing protocol. Over the past four days I've utilized two scoops per day spaced out 6 hours apart. I've had plenty of energy, and no insomnia...more benefits below :cool:

-Taste: It's a little old, but that's not to say it's bad. This particiular flavor would be good if you had a tub of another flavor and could switch off. Still, the flavor is enjoyable.
-Cognitive Function Including Memory & Focus: Focus & productivity continue to improve. Memory...well, I don't remember if that's improved or not :D
-Stress Levels: Down slightly. More productivity and control = less stress.
-Workouts: Lifts have stayed consistent. They've fluctuated up and down slightly, and my lifts are SLIGHTLY higher than before. The increased endurance is the most beneficial part thus far.
-Fat Loss: Stalled a bit. Saddness.

Sorry about the late updates. Twas my B-DAY weekend :) Back on track now!

NomZ

NomZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Happy belated bday brah!

Good to see no more insomnia while retaining the double dose benefits, I'm gonna have to try this sometime myself.

ZacharyMills

Awards
Cotton Candy

Update Of All Days. I feel behind a bit with school, but Focus XT didn't stop working. On the contrary, I've been so productive in other aspects of life, that this log fell by the way side. Huge update and reviews to follow! :)

-Taste: The cotton candy flavor starts to way on me a bit, especially with a twice daily dosing protocol. But that's to be expected with any drink that's consumed twice daily, especially a sugar free drink. Overall, the flavor is solid.
-Cognitive Function Including Memory & Focus: Memory has improved rapidly. I'm actually able to recall a lot of current and past information with relative ease. My focus hasn't been as high as I would like, but there have been marked improvements.
-Stress Levels: Overall it's a nice improvement, but a supplement can only bring you so far.
-Workouts: My lifts have improved overall (slightly), and my endurance/mind muscle connection have both increased.
-Fat Loss: I'm consistently keeping water off while losing fat at a slow and steady rate.

So I've loved logging this product. Reviews on all flavors to follow, and I'm going to save the last few servings for finals. I'll then update on how I've felt off of Focus XT, and I'll update on how my finals go :D

ZacharyMills

Awards
Happy belated bday brah!

Good to see no more insomnia while retaining the double dose benefits, I'm gonna have to try this sometime myself.
Definitely! I think once per day is actually better, but it's nice at twice per day.

ZacharyMills

Awards
Thanks again to the SNS crew! I'll be putting up reviews, and then even more come finals time :)