Orange Xtend

1. tattoopierced1

Orange Xtend

Just wanted to applaud Scivation for the new orange flavor Xtend. I got my NP package yesterday and made up a small batch before heading out to spar. It tastes just like it smells, fantastic.

2. X2 this stuff is great, I have 2 flavors left to try grape and apple. I smell another N.P. order.

3. I am addicted to the lemon flavor but I bet I will love the orange as well. I'll try it next.
    Recent log:http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213350-lean-efx-refined.html
    •   

4. The orange is awesome. I think everyone goes through flavor phases of which flavor they like the best

5. Quote Originally Posted by Beast View Post
    The orange is awesome. I think everyone goes through flavor phases of which flavor they like the best
    x2 agree

6. orange is off the hook! Every time I go to mix up a batch, I take a little extra bit in a scoop and just down it dry! It tastes like pixie sticks!

7. Quote Originally Posted by Beast View Post
    The orange is awesome. I think everyone goes through flavor phases of which flavor they like the best
    I totally agree. I keep at least 2 tubs at all times of alternating flavors so I can mix and match throughout the day.
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net

8. I personally like the Lemonade version. For some reason it produces least froth(Watermelon the most) and I like it that way.

9. i didnt like the orange flavor, its to sweet for me. i did like the Lemonade flavor i love it i have some tubs laying around

10. Quote Originally Posted by Zombie View Post
    i didnt like the orange flavor, its to sweet for me. i did like the Lemonade flavor i love it i have some tubs laying around

Just use more water DUH !!!!!!!!

11. Quote Originally Posted by FitnFirm View Post
    Just use more water DUH !!!!!!!!
    lol its not that cause i usually take 7 scoops of lemon xtend with 25oz and the time i used orange xtend i only used 3 scoops with 3 scoops

12. Quote Originally Posted by Zombie View Post
    lol its not that cause i usually take 7 scoops of lemon xtend with 25oz and the time i used orange xtend i only used 3 scoops with 3 scoops

I use more like 32 ounces, to last an entire workout. I havent tried orange yet but sounds yummy

13. It tastes just like tang to me.
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net

Similar Forum Threads

1. Orange Xtend + Milk
    By Suave in forum Recipes
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-25-2010, 04:23 PM
  2. Orange Xtend Scoop 2x as Big
    By Domenic in forum Supplements
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 01-22-2008, 07:57 AM