PUBLIC THANKS to SCIVATION!

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hello all,
I recently submitted a concern on the Scivation website about my Lemonade Xtend. It seemed to have chunks in it. Not at all like i had in past tubs of Xtend.

Marc Lobliner, himself, returned my email and said that it was because of the moisture this time of year and the ingredients that were in Xtend. That would have been good enough for me, but he went a step further and said to get him my address and he would send me a new container out ASAP!

THAT is TOP-NOTCH customer Service and commitment to quality! I commend Scivation on a job well-done.

THANKS AGAIN!

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
Hello all,
I recently submitted a concern on the Scivation website about my Lemonade Xtend. It seemed to have chunks in it. Not at all like i had in past tubs of Xtend.

Marc Lobliner, himself, returned my email and said that it was because of the moisture this time of year and the ingredients that were in Xtend. That would have been good enough for me, but he went a step further and said to get him my address and he would send me a new container out ASAP!

THAT is TOP-NOTCH customer Service and commitment to quality! I commend Scivation on a job well-done.

THANKS AGAIN!
whiner...hahaha....naw thats awsome. My Lemonade Xtend has the exact same problem, got it about 2 weeks ago...by far my favourite flavour though!

HUGEbanks

HUGEbanks

Awards
  • Established
You cant beat Scivations top notch service, thats why they win so many awards! Xtend is the bomb. I mix 6 scoops Xtend with 1 scoop EAA and drink during workouts, awesome flavor and does a damn good job. Marc is an awesome guy and makes damn sure the customer is 100% happy.

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
way to reward the complainer scivatian. don't be surprised if you get a lot more people complaining about their chucks in their xtend. jk. LOL

actually, i would like to thank scivation for selling me a few clumpy vasoexplodes for just $10 each. great deal and the stuff still works fine.