Dialene 4, WTF is happening!?

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  207 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.54%

Unhappy Dialene 4, WTF is happening!?

I finally took my sample of D4. I used as directed 30 min b4 bfast and now my ENTIRE body is covered in a red rash that itches and feels warm/hot sensation like razor burn! WTF!

Any else experience this?

I only took one dose of 3 pills like it said. I have never had a reaction like to oral pills on 1 dose. I figure it has to be the Cayenne pepper, but get this I have used Cayenne pepper powder in a topical (lipoderm spike) and I didn't have a reaction at all and that goes directly on the skin.

experiences? explainations?

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.24%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

I've never taken it, but I'll bet its a niacin flush that your getting. If it is, it should go away in 20-30 minutes. I got a helluva niacin flush this morning when I took my first dose of Poseidon.

Dialene 4 Ingredients

B Vitamins
    Vitamin B3 (Niacinimide USP): 75mg
    Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine HCl): 50mg
    Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic Acid): 25mg
    Vitamin B12 (Methylcobalamin): 100mcg
    The B vitamins are essential to whole body metabolism, especially fat loss. We included the B vitamins in Dialene 4 to ensure your body has what it needs to burn fat at its full potential.
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    86.51%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Yep..sounds like niacin. If it doesn't go away in 20-30 minutes then it's something else.
    •   

4. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.29%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Dialene 4 was the first time that I had a Niacin flush and it scarred the sh!t out of me, but it goes away in about 30 minutes.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  207 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.54%

Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    Dialene 4 was the first time that I had a Niacin flush and it scarred the sh!t out of me, but it goes away in about 30 minutes.
    It lasted a little over 2 hours. I think your right, I read up on what a niacin flush is and sure seems like it. If I did purchase D4, would this happen all the time I dose?

If it would no way I am taking it again. I would look like I have some horrid condition and that's not good to have when I work with the public. Plus it is VERY unfomfortable, you should have a WARNING on the bottle!
  6. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.29%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by BigMfer View Post
    It lasted a little over 2 hours. I think your right, I read up on what a niacin flush is and sure seems like it. If I did purchase D4, would this happen all the time I dose?

If it would no way I am taking it again. I would look like I have some horrid condition and that's not good to have when I work with the public. Plus it is VERY unfomfortable, you should have a WARNING on the bottle!
    I would only get it the first dose of the day if I didn't eat within about 30 minutes or so. My ears get real red and I got splotches on my face, but they subside quickly.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  7. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.09%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Most people get used to niacin flush and it diminishes with use. However, you appear unusually succeptable. Start lower dose and build-up.
  8. "He's not human!"
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.91%

It is the niacin. I myself do not get a flush at all.
  9. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.19%

The first time I took it it scared the **** out of me to. I only took 2 but Im also at 250lbs so I thought no big deal. And after 30 mins my feet started tingling and then I started to feel real hot and looked in the rear view mirror and it looked like I was severly sunburned. So I paniced and stopped at a gas station when I walked in everyone was staring at me. I got in the bathroom and thought I was having an allergic reaction. So I left there and got a subway sandwich and after about 20 mins the feeling started to die off. I never crashed and could think the energy rush I got after taking it could have been more panic than the actuall ingrediants. I have taken it several times since then but not on a consistant basis and dread taking it on an empty stomach because I start having a flashback of the first time I took it.
  10. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.79%

I had this same problem. COVERED in red. People asked me what was wrong with me! LOL i liked it tho!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  11. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.66%

Have any of you masochists stacked 3 grams of Beta Alanine with around 250mg of niacin?

Come on...do it.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  12. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.79%

Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Have any of you masochists stacked 3 grams of Beta Alanine with around 250mg of niacin?

Come on...do it.
    Hahah ive stacked the 2 before, dont know the doses. But can you say itchy red mess?
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  13. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.38%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post

Come on...do it.
    I've taken 2 scoops of Blast with 2 scoops of Poseidon (and 3 more grams of BA).

A little flushing once, helluva lot the 2nd time, and nothing on the third time.

Though - that much BA makes me feel weird - like I want to throw up initially then I feel really tired.
  14. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.14%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

I had the same thing happen. Uncomfortable is an understatment. I took 3 though and it was Primaforces version, I forget what it is called. Heres the link. It is called Rage,

Primaforce Rage Experience
  15. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.73%

Ahh, shlt lol, now im nervous to take the Dialene 4. I have a bottle im crackin open in a couple of days. Should i start out with 1 cap?
  16. "He's not human!"
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.91%

Quote Originally Posted by Fisha7487 View Post
    Ahh, shlt lol, now im nervous to take the Dialene 4. I have a bottle im crackin open in a couple of days. Should i start out with 1 cap?
    It is always best to start with a lower dose and access your tolerance to the product.
  17. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.17%

Avoiding the flush

I finally took my sample of D4. I used as directed 30 min b4 bfast and now my ENTIRE body is covered in a red rash that itches and feels warm/hot sensation like razor burn! WTF!

Any else experience this?

I only took one dose of 3 pills like it said. I have never had a reaction like to oral pills on 1 dose. I figure it has to be the Cayenne pepper, but get this I have used Cayenne pepper powder in a topical (lipoderm spike) and I didn't have a reaction at all and that goes directly on the skin.

experiences? explainations?

To avoid a niacin flush, just take aspirin 30 minutes before you take your pills. The flush is caused by increased prostaglandins and aspirin blocks prostaglandin synthesis.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Wtf is happening to me!
    By bigbb123 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 03-19-2013, 05:52 AM
  2. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 06-21-2010, 03:10 AM
  3. wtf is happening to ph/ds?????
    By Musclefever in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 11-04-2007, 10:20 PM
  4. WTF is happening to me