Amino tingle...?

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Does anyone else get the amino/GABA flush shortly after taking VasoXplode? Anyone know what ingredient could cause it?

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Niacin and Beta-Alanine will cause you to flush a little. Are you on-cycle right now? When on cycle, your red blood cell count increases, making you more sensitive to "flush out" Taking on an empty stomach will also increase your chances of flushing.

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Yes I am on a 75mg Halo/60mg Tren Pulse. So maybe that is the cause. It doesnt bother me I was more curious than anything.

Beast

Beast

"He's not human!"
Awards
  • Established
It's the Beta-Alanine. That feeling should go away after about a week using it.

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Appreciate your input guys..thanks again

dtrain13

dtrain13

Awards
  • Established
Just a little info on the subject:

The prickling - called parathesia - is caused by Beta-Alanine binding to nerve receptors, activating them and causing them to discharge/fire. Many of these nerves are below the skin, giving a prickling/pins-and-needles sensation. This sensation begins approximately 15-20 minutes after ingesting Beta-Alanine and usually continues for 1-1.5 hours. The intensity varies depending on dosing, individual sensitivity and potentially from activators of Ca2+ channels, such as caffeine.

This sensation, though generally enjoyed, often subsides over a few weeks of continued use. Carbohydrates/food may also blunt the prickling effect from Beta-Alanine.

Beast

Beast

"He's not human!"
Awards
  • Established
Just a little info on the subject:

The prickling - called parathesia - is caused by Beta-Alanine binding to nerve receptors, activating them and causing them to discharge/fire. Many of these nerves are below the skin, giving a prickling/pins-and-needles sensation. This sensation begins approximately 15-20 minutes after ingesting Beta-Alanine and usually continues for 1-1.5 hours. The intensity varies depending on dosing, individual sensitivity and potentially from activators of Ca2+ channels, such as caffeine.

This sensation, though generally enjoyed, often subsides over a few weeks of continued use. Carbohydrates/food may also blunt the prickling effect from Beta-Alanine.
Yeah I actually do enjoy the tingling sensation, too bad it goes away :icon_lol: