Amino tingle...?

1. Question Amino tingle...?

Does anyone else get the amino/GABA flush shortly after taking VasoXplode? Anyone know what ingredient could cause it?

•   

2. Yes I am on a 75mg Halo/60mg Tren Pulse. So maybe that is the cause. It doesnt bother me I was more curious than anything.

3. It's the Beta-Alanine. That feeling should go away after about a week using it.

4. i love the gaba flush, fells awesome
    •   

5. Appreciate your input guys..thanks again

6. Just a little info on the subject:

The prickling - called parathesia - is caused by Beta-Alanine binding to nerve receptors, activating them and causing them to discharge/fire. Many of these nerves are below the skin, giving a prickling/pins-and-needles sensation. This sensation begins approximately 15-20 minutes after ingesting Beta-Alanine and usually continues for 1-1.5 hours. The intensity varies depending on dosing, individual sensitivity and potentially from activators of Ca2+ channels, such as caffeine.

This sensation, though generally enjoyed, often subsides over a few weeks of continued use. Carbohydrates/food may also blunt the prickling effect from Beta-Alanine.

7. Cool...thanks again

8. Quote Originally Posted by dtrain13 View Post
    Just a little info on the subject:

The prickling - called parathesia - is caused by Beta-Alanine binding to nerve receptors, activating them and causing them to discharge/fire. Many of these nerves are below the skin, giving a prickling/pins-and-needles sensation. This sensation begins approximately 15-20 minutes after ingesting Beta-Alanine and usually continues for 1-1.5 hours. The intensity varies depending on dosing, individual sensitivity and potentially from activators of Ca2+ channels, such as caffeine.

This sensation, though generally enjoyed, often subsides over a few weeks of continued use. Carbohydrates/food may also blunt the prickling effect from Beta-Alanine.
    Yeah I actually do enjoy the tingling sensation, too bad it goes away
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Good article on Protiens & Amino Acids
    By 200wannabe in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-16-2004, 07:37 AM
  2. Proper Timing of Amino Acids and Carbohydrates
    By YellowJacket in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-31-2003, 05:22 PM
  3. Replies: 0