Younger Fenotest Usage??

lilkev42

lilkev42

Awards
  • Established
I have been reading about Anagen+Fenotest+Xtend as a great combo. But my question is would Fenotest really help out as much for a younger person(18-20). I am 19 now, just about done with my first bottle of Anagen and have been using Xtend as well. Love both, but curious about adding Fenotest, especially since everything I have read about it says 18+. But it seems that natural test boosters aren't that great for this age group. Just wondering if it is worth the money especially with Nutraplanet's sale. Thanks in advance, and is there any reviews of younger ages usage?

young_squatter

Board Sponsor
Awards
Im personally taking it and im 19 and making good gains stacking it with anagen and xtend. Cant say its all from fenotest but this stack works great for me.

lilkev42

lilkev42

Awards
  • Established
Hmm, maybe with so little feedback on younger users, maybe Ill run a Fenotest standalone sometime. Ive got the new MAN Clout formula log starting in a few weeks, maybe after that I will try a Fenotest. Would anyone like to see this??? Either way I still might try it out.

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
Even under 21, if the T-boosting qualities do not significantly impact you, i think the adaptogenics it contains will.

Beast

Beast

"He's not human!"
Awards
  • Established
Even under 21, if the T-boosting qualities do not significantly impact you, i think the adaptogenics it contains will.
I agree with this. I think there are other effects in addition to the test-booster properties of fenotest.

canadian champ

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, i really like Rhodiola.

This may sound crazy, but i think it improves my (ever-dwindling) eyesight.
Very cool... never heard of any effects of Rhodiola in the field of Ophthalmology.
cc

lilkev42

lilkev42

Awards
  • Established
Yes, I know of that due to my Anagen usage. Thats also what makes me interested in Fenotest, I am just curious on the T-boosting as most get negative feedback from younger users. I think I'll give it a go, its worth a shot, especially if I am not seeing significant results, I can always add some Anagen+Xtend boost it.

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
Very cool... never heard of any effects of Rhodiola in the field of Ophthalmology.
cc
I've not checked up to see if there is anything by way of scientific research for this. It is purely anaecdotal.

My eyesight is becoming quite blurry so i struggle to make out detail in the distance (although my girlfriend's glasses correct the problem marvellously). After a few weeks on rhodiola, images begin to sharpen a little.