Neurostim w/o C

Brent

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I notice that there isn't a caffeine free version of Neurostim anymore. I was curious if it was due to poor sales or something else? I liked this supplements very much and had planned on stacking it with StimX until I found out that there is only the Neurostim +C.

Beast

Beast

"He's not human!"
Awards
  • Established
Everyone was buying the Neurostim + C and not the Neurostim without C so we opted only to continue making the Neurostim+C formula. I prefer it without C as well due to stackability reasons.

Brent

Banned
Awards
  • Established
That is really too bad. Is there something you would recommend that would be similar?

nicholas

nicholas

Awards
Yeah i personally like the non-c version. Do you know of any place i can pickup some of the old non-caffeinated Neurostim. BTW i never knew you made pineapple that didnt have the C.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Psychotropin is very similar, just need to add some L-Tyrosine and maybe some Choline. It's writeup does claim the Betaine is a closely related molecule however.

http://customnutritionwarehouse.com/product_info.php?products_id=417

Cerebral by Omega is even closer but it contains 300mg Yerba Mate per serving which contains xanthines that are very similar to caffeine but reportedly produce a more tolerable or milder stim effect.

http://customnutritionwarehouse.com/product_info.php?products_id=189

Brain drive by CNW is close but lacks the Choline, L-Tyrosine and DMAE but all can be purchased in bulk from CNW for a reasonable price.

http://customnutritionwarehouse.com/product_info.php?products_id=182

Personally, I got in on 1Fast's blowout of the orange pineapple Neuro Stim+c at $5 a pop. Got 15 tubs sitting in my pantry and I love me some caffeine.

Oh yeah, anyone know who carries the lemon spark flavor? That stuff is the bomb but I can't find it.

Pushofabutton

Awards
I have 3 unopened tubs w/o C if someone wants to buy them off me. They are lemon spark.

doggzj

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I can never have too much caffiene! It will be hard for you to find any of the old product, as it has been discontinued for quite some time.

Pushofabutton

Awards
Experation date?
I can't find a date on the tub that I found. I need to search to see exactly how many i have. I have 1 in my hand right now. I would let them go for 10$ a piece. I realy don't like the lemon spark.

Reggin

Awards
Perhaps. But I think the expiration date on supps. is pretty long. I wouldn't worry about it.

nightfly71

nightfly71

Awards
  • Established
Speaking of that $5 blowout sale from BN, I stocked up w/ about the same amount. I've found that it's very frustrating trying to scoop out servings of the clumped, moist powder. Has anyone figured out a work around? i considered getting the total amount of water required to brew up the entire tub, putting it in a big ass pitcher, and then serving myself like 8 oz. or whatever was recommened on the label, before each workout. Anyone know if this would work or do any of the ingredients become unstable after a while of being mixed? Seemed like the easiest way, to me.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Speaking of that $5 blowout sale from BN, I stocked up w/ about the same amount. I've found that it's very frustrating trying to scoop out servings of the clumped, moist powder. Has anyone figured out a work around? i considered getting the total amount of water required to brew up the entire tub, putting it in a big ass pitcher, and then serving myself like 8 oz. or whatever was recommened on the label, before each workout. Anyone know if this would work or do any of the ingredients become unstable after a while of being mixed? Seemed like the easiest way, to me.
Freeze the tub then bust it up with a fork or something.

nightfly71

nightfly71

Awards
  • Established
Freeze the tub then bust it up with a fork or something.
Thanks for the tip. I'll throw one in the freezer and see how it goes. I've tried the fork method without having frozen the tub and it just made a mess, as it seemed like some moisture had gotten into it. I snapped up 15 of those bad boys just like you. Gotta love a clearance blowout!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplement Logs 2
Supplements 6
Supplements 0
yeahright Supplements 32
Supplement Logs 6