Question about your booth at the Arnold

tattoopierced1

Last year (2005) you guys had those great gym bags at the Arnold. Are you going to have some again this year or will you be having something different?

Scivation

Scivation

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Last year (2005) you guys had those great gym bags at the Arnold. Are you going to have some again this year or will you be having something different?
No bags, just really good deals like 30-serving Xtend for $5!

Awards
scivation your extend is the s***. i didn't know this at the olyimpia expo,but but picked up a couple of the $5 deals. This time i plan to buy the whole table.

Scivation

Scivation

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
We might have a limit for the first couple of days but on Sunday, it's every man for himself!

Scivation

Scivation

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I hear we'll have a kick-ass deal on Sesamin too.

Awards
better to wait til sunday any way. don't know where i would put it all. plus carring all that stuff sucks. do you have layaway

tattoopierced1

i'll just have to bring my bag from last year and fill it up.

jkeithc82

Awards
I am actually going to route the Scivation credit card terminal to my bank account. Muahahahahahahaha :D

ChuckieRD

Awards
What about those hot models you had in Vegas? The ones with the sleeveless tops and the big arms!! :woohoo:
I hear there is going to one hot 6ft tall Cuban chick there...smokin

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thats too bad but i will be there, and I will be stocking up on that xtend !!!

tattoopierced1

I'm definatly going, and I think Primetimerg might be going with me as well...pending his house stuff goes OK and his wife doesnt go into early labor.

ChiTown72

ChiTown72

Board Supporter
Awards
Sound great, I for sure gonna be there. I am def gonna stock of on scivation/primaforce stuff.

ChuckieRD

Awards
Sound great, I for sure gonna be there. I am def gonna stock of on scivation/primaforce stuff.
That is GREAT to hear. I am glad you like the line. Got a few new products coming out as well. An ECDY product and a Stim/Fatbuner. Nothing really anyone has NOT heard of, just in proven doses to ensure efficacy.

Cerberus

Awards
You're booth is going to get raped silly.

Please bring plenty of supplies Marc ... I have a few buddies and myself driving countless hours simply to watch the WPO and stock up on Substance (if available), and XTEND. If there isn't any available when we arrive, there will be blood!!! :twisted: :)

ChiTown72

ChiTown72

Board Supporter
Awards
Ya i'll def be rockin the Chitown72 screen printed white t's (lol) so I hope to meet up with some of the scivation/primaforce guys from the boards.

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Cool will see you there !!! Dude you're only 18 gotta get you a fakie so we can show everbody else we know how to party !!!

ChuckieRD

Awards
You're booth is going to get raped silly.

Please bring plenty of supplies Marc ... I have a few buddies and myself driving countless hours simply to watch the WPO and stock up on Substance (if available), and XTEND. If there isn't any available when we arrive, there will be blood!!! :twisted: :)
They both will be there for sure....

ChuckieRD

Awards
Ya i'll def be rockin the Chitown72 screen printed white t's (lol) so I hope to meet up with some of the scivation/primaforce guys from the boards.
I know myself, Scivation and Derek will be there definitely. See you there.

Baby Huey

Awards
Any bonuses for guys who bring their old Primaforce bags from last year? :)

Cerberus

Awards
Will there be a credit card terminal?

Plenty of substance, sesamin, and xtend!

Ether

Awards
We recommend paying in all singles and placing them in the straps of Derek's G-string.
Too funny! I look forward to meeting you smartasses at the show. This will be my first Bodybuilding show I have ever attended can't hardly wait.

Ether

Awards
It was good to see Mark and Derek at the show. Thanks for the good deal on the extend.

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
THANKS FOR THE GYM BAG BEAST !!!
and the staff was great, and I got my sensamin for cheap if you missed the Arnie you missed some good deals, now will you be at the Jr Nationals this year??? so I can GET ALL THE XTEND !!!

Beast

Beast

"He's not human!"
Awards
  • Established
THANKS FOR THE GYM BAG BEAST !!!
and the staff was great, and I got my sensamin for cheap if you missed the Arnie you missed some good deals, now will you be at the Jr Nationals this year??? so I can GET ALL THE XTEND !!!
We'll be there and I may even be competing :run:

Never2Cut

Never2Cut

Awards
this is probably a long shot.....any chance you guys will be at the Emerald Cup in bellevue, WA in april?

Scivation

Scivation

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
this is probably a long shot.....any chance you guys will be at the Emerald Cup in bellevue, WA in april?
I will be there personally. I do not know who will be coming with me.

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Sweet Beast I know you will kick some Mass !!! Now let me at the X-tend !!! Also Watermelon tastes REAL GOOD, too bad I can only have it post workout :whiner: