LipidFX and Sesamin, need refridgeration?

BobbyRay

Awards
I recently bought both of these, 2 bottles each. WEll, a week has gone by I've been taking the recommended doses (2 caps 2xday for LipidFX and 1cap 3xday for Sesamin). This afternoon I noticed the bottles were both very light, so I opened and counted them. Seems my roomate has decided to start taking them, too, without my permission.

Since I've been storing them in the refridgerator they are pretty much open game for the roomate to steal, and he denies up and down that he's taken any. I know, that's a whole nother problem but here's my question:

If I use the bottles of sesamin and LipidFX within 30 days after opening, is refridgeration required? Or can I store them in a cool, dark place without them going rancid or losing their effectiveness. I have a safe in my closet that is perfect for this, I keep other "supps" in there, and would like to store my LipidFX/Sesamin there as well. This way the roomate can't get his hands on my stuff.

I don't see anything on the bottles about keeping them refridgerated after opening, but assumed since they are fatty-acid supps that they needed to be stored that way.

Thank you.:)

Beast

Beast

"He's not human!"
Awards
  • Established
Neither supps needs to be refridgerated. You are good to go.

P.S.- Smack your roommate for stealing your supps!

BobbyRay

Awards
Neither supps needs to be refridgerated. You are good to go.

P.S.- Smack your roommate for stealing your supps!
Thx for the reply.

I'll have to add something special to his protein powder one of these days :twisted:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Evomuse 2
Supplements 2
Supplements 0
BigVrunga Supplement Logs 38
Syr Supplements 18