Your retail endeavours

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hey brothers, I was wondering if you plan to get PrimaForce in stores next? The thought of getting both Fenotest and Fuse in one place makes me fondle my...

Wallet.. :ntome:

jkeithc82

Awards
I don't think plans are in the works to carry Primaforce, but Fenotest, Sesamin and X-Tend will all be in our retail locations.

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, we just got Sesamin in due to a glitch at the warehouse, should've had it last month.. Pitch Lipid FX as well.. ;)

jkeithc82

Awards
Yeah, we just got Sesamin in due to a glitch at the warehouse, should've had it last month.. Pitch Lipid FX as well.. ;)
Hey man you know it. I have been so impressed by some (not all) of our testers so far and with my own results. I definately think we should look into getting it in stores in the future.

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I harass our retail ops people regularly, I'll let 'em know..

Scivation

Scivation

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
This is awesome!

Things are going well in our retail expansion and LipidFX is probably next. LipidFX is new and we need to make sure there is a demand for it rather than push it into stores and let it collect dust on shelves!

As for Primaforce, we will take it one step at a time. Our marketshare is determined by consumer demand and if the consumers want it, the stores will carry it.

b180

Awards
i think primaforce would sell even better in my opinion. although ive already bough 4 tubs of xtend at the vitamin shoppe where i work. but i would love to be able to get substance there as well.

Beast

Beast

"He's not human!"
Awards
  • Established
i think primaforce would sell even better in my opinion. although ive already bough 4 tubs of xtend at the vitamin shoppe where i work. but i would love to be able to get substance there as well.
It needs to be done as Substance and Xtend compliment each other so well in the flavoring department.

Scivation

Scivation

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
We appreciate your support!

This is where your help comes in if you don't mind. Vitamin Shoppe will stock things that they know will sell. If you let management know that Primaforce will sell, they will pick it up, as simple as that.

We would REALLY appreciate your support!

Baby Huey

Awards
I just saw Scivation Sesamin at my local GNC store. Congratulations on making that breakthrough. Unfortunately, they are charging full retail ($45.00??) if I remember correctly. Think I'll wait for the Arnold instead!

b180

Awards
vitamin shoppe has it on sale this month for 29.99

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
All Scivation at VS is on sale this month.. Don't even think of gettin' any from my store.. :D