We need 8 testers for Lipid Fx!

Beast

Beast

"He's not human!"
Awards
  • Established
You know what time it is, time to get some real world feedback for our newest product Lipid Fx. You know the drill, tell me why you would make a good tester and I will pick those who I feel qualify :study:

US residents only
Must be 18 years old or older

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey Derek i posted in your other thread about this.

When dieting its very hard for me to keep me appetite and hunger pangs and urges in control. If this controls those hunger pangs id love it, especially since it has TTA in it, i love TTA. Im also about to start cutting, diet is in check along with working out. Id give the best log to my ability and can update my weight as much as possible.

Thanks Derek!

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
I am guessing it is for cutting but I wont be cutting for some time so I am not looking to be a tester.

But with the name I am curious what it is suppose to do?

Thanks

CROWLER

FENRIR

Banned
Awards
I have gotten fat since I was discharged from the military after some time off the Horn of Africa and Afghanistan...

used to be high speed......
was a little depressed or something after getting home...became a living room commando.....

just getting back into the gym (well I doing hella cardio and calisthenics along with DB's. learned the program from some gentlemen from NAB Little Creek)

Don't know if it qualifies me or not..but hey.....

BluSilver

Awards
I posted in the other thread as well, but maybe this will increase my chances. ;)

Also, I said I would be maintaining/recomping. I almost want to cut. So, if it increases my chances of getting to test it, I'll cut instead. I need to cut about 8lbs or so to make a weight class.

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established

Sex: ( never im married ) Male

Height: 6'3

Weight: 228 ( currently coming to the end of a bulker soon)

Bodytype: grew up skinny now im filling up so Ecto

Training experience: 6 yrs plus Studying sports and health science at USC. Physical training leader in the mIlitary for my squadron

Training Schedule/Protocol: Dogg Crap style Mon Tue Thur Fri

Cardio Schedule/Protocol: 2 days a week mandatory 3 mile run

Current supplements: currently ergo max prostanz. powerfull with whey protein storm and shock therepy. all ending within 2 weeks or so

Current Diet: bulking high calories but good calories Looking to go under 10% b/f after bulker is done currently at 11% b/f

Short Term Goal: 230 lean

Long Term Goal: 235-240 lean I play outside backer in semi pro football. I have a shot to try out for an arena 1 team so I wann play TE and olb so 235-240 lean and strong

Prescription/Recreational drugs: none

Supplement history: tried it all always been a big fat burner whore. ephedra and stim.s as well as hormonal stuff.

why id make a good tester. because im currently finishing up my bulker in which i wanted to get to a good 230 235. i wanna try out for this arean 1 team next spring. and i currently play OLB and on offense i wanna play tight end.

i need to be a lean big not a fat big.

my ab area is really the only area showing b/f ive tried advant labs stuff without much help. other then stims not much really works.

ive done logs for USP labs . i currently have a bulker log running at bb.com

lastly it would show great proof that i can trim down some b/f while keeping my head earned muscle

i can also do before and after pictures if you request

Giantz11

Giantz11

Really Really Good Looking
Awards
  • Established
Ahhh....This should be great!

jkeithc82

Awards
I am guessing it is for cutting but I wont be cutting for some time so I am not looking to be a tester.

But with the name I am curious what it is suppose to do?

Thanks

CROWLER
We are wanting all types so bulking or not cutting may not disqualify you. However, the Longhorn avatar may disqualify you olb33 :D

j/k

Birdsizzle

Awards

Sex: Male

Height: 5'10"

Weight: 170

Bodytype: Ectomorph
I am for the most part a hardgainer. Over nearly 3 years time however i have managed to go from 135 to 170 give or take.

Training experience:
Weight training experience began freshman year of high school within our athletics program. I have been seriously an religiously lifting for 2 1/2 years.

Training Schedule/Protocol:
Mon: Chest/Tri/Shoulder
Tues: off
Wed: Back/Bi/Calves
Thur: off
Fri: Abs/hit any lagging areas
Sat: Legs/Shoulders/Traps
Sun: Off
My schedule rotates every week so that a different group of excersizes gets hit twice a week

Cardio Schedule/Protocol:
My cardio comes almost strictly from competitive basketball.

Current supplements:
Muscle Milk
CEE Pro
Optimum/Cytosport Whey
Cytogainer
Phera-Plex
* All necessary support supplements for phera-plex including pct
** I believe i would be an ideal tester as i am planning on running my Phera-plex cycle in early January. I will be getting blood work done before during and after and i think this would be a perfect opportunity to show your products benefits on lipid profiles with bloodwork to back it up.

Current Diet:
Very clean diet consisting mostly of
Tuna
Chicken
Lean Beef
Turkey
Peanut Butter
Olive Oil
100% whole wheat pasta
Oats
Cottage Cheese

Roughly 40/40/10 carbs/protien/fat
3200 cal/day. Will boost to 4200 cal/day using Cytogainer during Phera-plex cycle.

Short Term Goal:
185lbs while reaching sub 9% bf (currently 9-10%)

Long Term Goal:
200lbs +

Prescription/Recreational drugs:
None

I already had planned to keep a detailed log (updated everyday with diet/weight/lifting progress/sides/misc breakdown. I would gladly keep a seperate log for your product or incorporate it into my phera-plex log.

Also, although my post count is low, i read the forums everyday and as a credit to the posters that do post a lot, ive taken away a lot of valuable information.

jkeithc82

Awards
I'll pay the shipping. Marc must still have my CC details ;)
Houseman from Canada.......sounds extremely familiar. :D

I may be mistaken though so don't get freaked out, but it seems I know you from somewhere.

Beast

Beast

"He's not human!"
Awards
  • Established
DAdams91982

julius kelp

BigVrunga

3clipseGT

Olb33

Max32's Girlfriend

PM me your addresses. I am going to pick 2 more testers, but I want to give a little more time for people to post.

houseman

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Houseman from Canada.......sounds extremely familiar. :D

I may be mistaken though so don't get freaked out, but it seems I know you from somewhere.
I see FR is no longer huh? ;)

houseman

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Sadly no. Most of them went to another forum, and the traffic is pretty slow there so I don't post really. Good to see you though man. :D
Same here bud!

I don't keep in contact with any from there anymore. Tried to get ahold of SC but couldn't get through or something.

jkeithc82

Awards
Same here bud!

I don't keep in contact with any from there anymore. Tried to get ahold of SC but couldn't get through or something.
I know where SC and CJB are. Hibiscus posts in like, 10 different forums so she's not hard to find.

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
derek i dont have PM yet can u email me and i can give u all teh details

[email protected]

Daddy

Awards
I am 23

Male

5'10''

266lbs.

I am going to cut before going on a SD cycle, i lift 4 days a week, i am a fairly clean eater, i lost 60lbs last year and sort of hung around 266 since then, not cutting but not bulking either.

FatAzzRunner

Awards
I am 5'10" 297 pounds and am a lard ass, I have a LOT of muscle mass but have a LOT of fat to lose as well.

I am currently on a 6 balanced meals per day (body for life STYLE) and have lost 10 pounds already.

I ust got back in the gym for only 5 days now so it would be a fresh start type of deal.

I will gladly test what you got.

Aaron

ctgblue

Awards
Hey Derek,
I had bought some sesamin to compare side by side with Avants stuff.
I was gonna take the Sesamin and Ice was gonna take the Avant stuff.
I would certainly be interested in trying the Lipid FX in it's place.
I am currently testing some Thermaloid for Goliath Labs, but will start the actual contest prep in January for the April-May shows and that's when I would start taking it.
Let me know man.
Currently 6'2" 220 about 14%bf.

Scivation

Scivation

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hey Derek,
I had bought some sesamin to compare side by side with Avants stuff.
I was gonna take the Sesamin and Ice was gonna take the Avant stuff.
I would certainly be interested in trying the Lipid FX in it's place.
I am currently testing some Thermaloid for Goliath Labs, but will start the actual contest prep in January for the April-May shows and that's when I would start taking it.
Let me know man.
Currently 6'2" 220 about 14%bf.
I'll make an exception and send you a bottle cuz you iz family. Please email your address to [email protected].

devil

Awards

Sex: male

Height: 5'11"

Weight: 215-220 9-10% bf

Training experience: 17 years

Training schedule:

Monday: Chest & Bi's
Tuesday:quads & hams
Wednesday:eek:ff
Thursday: Shoulders & Tri's
Friday: back & calves
Saurday & Sunday- off

Cardio: none in the winter, 45 minute walks five days per week in sping and summer.

Currently drug free (including legal steroids such as superdrol) for almost three years. Have no plans to use again.

Diet: lacto ovo vegetarian. Whey protein is primary protein source. Diet is always pretty clean.

Supplements- Creatine, champion nutrition whey protein, flax seed oil, Natures best vitamin multi pack, ephedrine.

No prescription or recreational drug use

ctgblue

Awards
I got mine, but since I'm laid up with a torn calf, I'm waiting until I can start my cardio to test it.

no really

Attachments