Fenotest use and its use with RXT

mattster

Awards
Been using fenotest for 4 weeks now (2caps 3 times daily), and generally seems a solid product :)

Two months ago i had surgery to remove a gyno lump - with a small amount of scar tissue remaining.

Since ive been using fenotest i noticed some strange feelings occuring where i had my gyno removed and thus being concerned started using DS Rebound XT at 75mg per day (25mg with each fenotest dose and with some good fats where possible) - its difficult to tell if any start of a gyno lump has formed due to the scar tissue but am still occasionally getting the said funny feelings but no increase in size of the scar tissue lumps

In addition the initial huge libido i was encountering seems to have subsided greatly to hardly any libido, and im pretty sure its since incorporating the RXT.

Has anyone got any ideas/explanations about this?

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
How long you need using the rebound for?

Anymore than 4 weeks on rebound and my libido drops off too. The best and easiest way to describe it may be just that my sex drive is estrogen-sensitive.

mattster

Awards
been on it about 2-3 weeks or so rob - decided to drop the fenotest and just try running the rxt on its own - still getting some funny sensations but there is no tissue enlargement at all - have many others reported sensations that have had pre existing gyno when taking rxt?

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
From RXT - only from the faulty batch. I can recall three cases - 2 were from people with like 2 posts to their names, and the other was a dude who was actually lactating, as i recall. Not sure he's been back on since.

Other than that, no issues with the high quality rebound, no.

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
How long you need using the rebound for?

Anymore than 4 weeks on rebound and my libido drops off too. The best and easiest way to describe it may be just that my sex drive is estrogen-sensitive.
Robboe, does the effect of libido drop off only happen at about 4 weeks of solo use? Is the issue the same if you run it for 4 weeks on cycle followed by a 4 week PCT?

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
Y'know, i couldn't say. I've only ever used the NHA Stack for non-PCT use for 2-week cycles.

The only time i ran a 4 week NHA Stack was with a bottle from the faulty rebound batch, so it's not the same.

I'm gonna run the NHA Stack right before christmas. Was planning on a 2-weeker, but may bump it to find out.

Manu20

Manu20

Superman
Awards
  • Established
Y'know, i couldn't say. I've only ever used the NHA Stack for non-PCT use for 2-week cycles.

The only time i ran a 4 week NHA Stack was with a bottle from the faulty rebound batch, so it's not the same.

I'm gonna run the NHA Stack right before christmas. Was planning on a 2-weeker, but may bump it to find out.
Is there any benefits or reasons to run the NHA for 4 weeks as opposed to 2...and why did you only run it for 2 weeks?

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
Because i've had half a bottle of either rebound or activate to use up to be honest.

More recently i've been trying more varied products and trying to determine exactly how much of an effect they have on my body (right now it is Xtend) by keeping variables quite tight.

gten79

Awards
Robboe should I stop taking an NHA stack after 30 days of use or continue for 60 straight. And if I should stop can I take a month off from it and then resume it again in another 30 days or so?

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
I think stopping it would be more appropriate than running it for a full 60.

30 days on, 30 days off, 30 days on sounds much better.