fenotest review

Sputnik

Sputnik

Awards
  • Established
This isn't going to be a full blown review, but I will update as i continue to use Fenotest.

I've been using Fenotest now for about 5 days I believe, using the recommended dosage of 2x3 per day. I'm on a calorie surplus of about 500 at the moment.

Other supps I'm using

NOW Maca caps
Omega Thuder
X Factor
Primaforce Pure ALA
Primaforce ALCALEAN
A mix of citrulline malate, arginine, glutamine, taurine

The following are the things I'm looking to see from Fenotest

increased libido
increased ejaculation volume
increased BW

So far, I have not noticed any increase in libido and no increase in ejaculation volume. In fact, my libido has gone down. No I kid you not. I was commenting about this to a friend yesterday. This is truly bizarre, as in the week previous to using Fenotest I was as randy a hermit thrown into a whore house full of women.

However, since starting Fenotest I have noticed an increase in BW out of nowhere, without expansion of the waistline.

Any clues Marc or Derek? btw i have mentioned in another thread that taking 2 bottle of FUZE did didly squat for me.

Beast

Beast

"He's not human!"
Awards
  • Established
Not sure as to why FenoTest would cause your libido to decrease. Keep us up to date on the situation.

Sputnik

Sputnik

Awards
  • Established
Despite being a supporter of Primaforce and Scivation products I was a bit hesitant on Fenotest after no luck with FUZE, but I’ll march on. Derek, any thoughts on increasing the dose?

WhutEvr

Awards
  • Established
Dosage on the bottle is 2 caps twice a day, 6-8 hours apart w/food.

Beast

Beast

"He's not human!"
Awards
  • Established
I'm curious, how long have you been on X-Factor? Also, is it your desire to have sex that has decreased or the ability to get an erection/"Do the deed"?

dito

Awards
  • Established
salv,

It took a very long time for it to kick in when I used it. About two weeks. At first I also noticed a decrease in libido. My prostate also was a problem(I've had this problem for a while). You should really start to feel it in two weeks.

Sputnik

Sputnik

Awards
  • Established
Derek, my desire in particular has gone down, as I never have a problem in getting it up thank god. I've been on X Factor for about 5 weeks I woulld say, why do u ask?

And thanks Dito I will wait up til the end of the second week.

Beast

Beast

"He's not human!"
Awards
  • Established
Derek, my desire in particular has gone down, as I never have a problem in getting it up thank god. I've been on X Factor for about 5 weeks I woulld say, why do u ask?
Well, if you were having problems getting it up I was going to check into inflammation and errections as X-Factor is a pro-inflammatory, but I guess I don't need to. Keep us up to date.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 28
dr ozz Supplements 1
dr ozz Supplements 4
dr ozz Supplement Logs 8
cnecrochet Supplement Logs 15