FUZE log and results thread.

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
I thought that with all of the new natty T and libido boosters coming out now, I'd keep somewhat of a log or rather results thread for Scivation's FUZE.

***To Scivation reps, I've read that it is best ot take on an empty stomach, is this correct?***

My dosing will start out at 4 pills/day and will adjust accordingly. I will be taking 2 pills first thing on an empty stomack in the AM, and then 2 more later on in the day again on an empty stomach in the PM.

My main reason for trying this out is that I'm having a horrible time with my erections. Sad, but true...I just can't seem to have a firm, healthy one.

I've ran MANY AAS cycles in the past, and my last one was with Test prop/dbol for 8 weeks. I'm now about 3 or so months post cycle, yet I'm still having problems down below. I've started gaining again and all, and T *seems* to be back to normal, but again, not so much in regards to sex/libido.

This will also be the first time I've ever run a trib/fenu type supplement, so hopefully I will be pleased with results.

Today was my first day and I already smell like maple syrup..lol. My friends will get a kick outa that, I'm sure. :D

Okay, so I'll update this thread on a EOD or E3D basis, unless I feel the need to do so otherwise. :cool:

Beast

Beast

"He's not human!"
Awards
  • Established
Today was my first day and I already smell like maple syrup..lol. My friends will get a kick outa that, I'm sure. :D
:cool:
I'm not sure why some people smell like syrup and others (meaning myself and Dito) don't. I freakin' want to smell like maple syrup!!! :D

I look forward to your feedback Lifted.

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
Scivation FenoTest or Primaforce FUZE? I assume its the FUZE casue thats what you ordered.....
Yeah, it's the FUZE...I know it's not a very new product anymore, but I know some people have still been wondering about it. Since scivation owns primaforce, I thought I'd just keep my log here.

I've been following your feno log, if everything goes well with it, I may pick some of that up too. :cool:

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
Okay, 3rd day of FUZE and so far, so good. Erections still aren't very hard yet, but ejaculation volume is def. on the up and up, no doubt. I'm also exp some more zits, but I've been having a problem with acne recently anyways, so cannot really tell if it's the culprit or not...but it did seem to be getting a little better before I started FUZE, and now it seems to be back where it was.....oh well, my libido is more important to me right now anyways.

I'll update again in another day or so....unless I start seeing more before then. :)

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
Okay, end of the first week of FUZE. I upped my dose to 6 caps/ED. Erections are a bit harder now...but still not exactly what it was before my last cycle. Hopefully it will come back to full strength soon enough...I've decided that if after this products trial and after waiting another 2-3 months, if my ED is still around, then I will seek medical advice. :sad:

As for ejaculation volume, holy crap, it just keeps coming out...like old faithful....lol. Pretty weird, but I'm not complaining. :)

Also, T levels seem to be up (although no concrete evidence) because my acne is getting WAAAY outa control again...so I'll be using some OTC meds for that in the meantime. As far as workouts, pumps seem to be really good still considering I'm not on any kind of creatine or volumizer....strength/size gains are there, but not anymore than normal...however I think that it's helping me as far as agression goes when trying to beat last weeks performance. So again, so far so good, and if this stuff gets my ED to go away and stays the same for all other areas, then I'll def give FUZE two BIG thumbs up...lol.

Beast

Beast

"He's not human!"
Awards
  • Established
Okay, end of the first week of FUZE. I upped my dose to 6 caps/ED. Erections are a bit harder now...but still not exactly what it was before my last cycle. Hopefully it will come back to full strength soon enough...I've decided that if after this products trial and after waiting another 2-3 months, if my ED is still around, then I will seek medical advice. :sad:

As for ejaculation volume, holy crap, it just keeps coming out...like old faithful....lol. Pretty weird, but I'm not complaining. :)

Also, T levels seem to be up (although no concrete evidence) because my acne is getting WAAAY outa control again...so I'll be using some OTC meds for that in the meantime. As far as workouts, pumps seem to be really good still considering I'm not on any kind of creatine or volumizer....strength/size gains are there, but not anymore than normal...however I think that it's helping me as far as agression goes when trying to beat last weeks performance. So again, so far so good, and if this stuff gets my ED to go away and stays the same for all other areas, then I'll def give FUZE two BIG thumbs up...lol.
VERY solid feedback. I hope everything works out for you Lifted.

diminuendo

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
try 12 caps a day, it is very pronounced at this dosage, and I would be surprised if there weren't some suppressionn

Scivation

Scivation

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I am stacking 6 caps Fenotest with 4 caps FUZE everyday.

Hide the farm animals.

Sputnik

Sputnik

Awards
  • Established
well done on the increased load volume at least :thumbsup: . I've used 2 bottles of FUZE now, primarily only to increase an already large load. Unfortunetly haven't noticed anything from FUZE, with either libido, load or other. I've upped my dose to 9 caps per day (which is expensive). Anyways, have just bought a bottle of Fenotest. If that doesn't work then trib/fenogreek products just dont work for me.

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
12 caps? Damn, my loads would just start coming out unintentionaly..lol.

salv, make sure to let us know how the fenotest works, okay? thx

Sputnik

Sputnik

Awards
  • Established
Will do budd...I'll put a review up here even though I've not asked to be a tester. To tell u the truth, I'm not sure what to be looking for other than increased libido and to double the size of my load, which at 2-3 times the average, the Fenotest may not help much more :toofunny: . I'll finish off my 2nd bottle of FUZE which dissapointed in the meantime.

Sputnik

Sputnik

Awards
  • Established
LSCULLA, do u reckon at 32 it's not too late to do so, I reckon I can add value.

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
WARNING: THIS POST CONTAINS STRONG SEXUAL THEMES

Okaaaaay...day 12. FUZE has been doing it's magic still in regards to libido/ejac-volume. I went out last night again with some friends and that chick that I mentioned in this thread earlier. I did do some drinking, but this was actually the first time I got "buzzed" in a long while....plus I think I've deserved it since I can see my abs again due to my long ongoing cut. So I indulged a bit...but I really drank too much, and am now paying for it still tonight at 10PM. :sad:

So anyways, yesterday I took 12 caps...yes, thx for the tip salv ;) So this girl who I thought I really liked started to get it on, and then the thought of my ED keeps popping into my mind...but I said screw it and we started to, well, you know. :) And I'm GLAD to say that I wasn't embarrased because my **** was hard as a fvcking rock. :thumbsup: We went for like 1.5 hours...I was also able to control my orgasm more...not to the extent while I'm on test, but there was still def an improvement. She was complimenting me up and down (no pun) and this really made me feel SOOO much better now. The thoughts of ED are long gone now, and hopefully when I come off this stuff, I can continue to do alright.

So thumbs up to scivation/primaforce...I got exactly what I was wanting from this product.

I will continue to update every so often but am running low now on the bottle...am thinking of buying some fenotest next. Until next time>>>>>?????

Sputnik

Sputnik

Awards
  • Established
Good stuff bro!!! So, did volume double and did she still say "Can I've some more please sir? :food:

I just got my Fenotest the other day but am not going to use it yet. Waiting to see the effects of Maca by itself first.

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
lmao...yeah, she went down, but I didn't complete then...I busted it all over her chest, and her eyes looked like "damn, when is it gonna stop?" :lol: I think I could've actually drowned her if I would've went in her mouth...imagine the story on the news stating that a man with killer loads is going on a homicide spree. :D

Sputnik

Sputnik

Awards
  • Established
rock on then :head: ....or wait should it be hard on then?