Scivation Promotional Deal & Drawing!

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Talking Scivation Promotional Deal & Drawing!


    As a special promotion to celebrate Scivation's new forum, all AM members will receive $5 off every bottle of Scivation Fenotest and Sesamin they purchase at NutraPlanet.com through Friday September 2nd.

    Also, all Scivation and Primaforce purchases from now until September 2nd will be automatically entered into a drawing for a free bottle of Fenotest. We will draw for 3 lucky winners.



    Prices of Sesamin and Fenotest reflect $5 discount. Sesamin Presale price reflects presale discount AND $5 off. After Sesamin arrives, prices will go up to $24.99 and then will go up to $29.99 after September 2nd. Fenotest will go up to $28.95 after September 2nd. Drawing for prizes will be handled through NutraPlanet.com and only purchases from NutraPlanet.com will be entered for the prize drawing.



  2. neat idea stryder.

  3. Oh damn..... what a deal.... just wish I had that neverend supply of... Wait what was that stuff we used to buy things with... Oh yeah.. MONEY!!!

    Adams
    •   
       

  4. Talking


    damnit stryder, with prices like this I can't stop myself from making an order.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982
    Oh damn..... what a deal.... just wish I had that neverend supply of... Wait what was that stuff we used to buy things with... Oh yeah.. MONEY!!!

    Adams
    Who needs money when you have credit cards!

  6. Quote Originally Posted by ersatz
    Who needs money when you have credit cards!
    Aren't they a marvelous tool

  7. Wowza!

    Amazing price on the sesamin.

  8. This is a ONE-TIME deal and the prices will never be this low again. I suggest gobbling it up while it's hot--you have until Tuesday, Wednesday at the latest!

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Scivation
    This is a ONE-TIME deal and the prices will never be this low again. I suggest gobbling it up while it's hot--you have until Tuesday, Wednesday at the latest!
    That's right, the Sesamin's priced CRAZY low! Come Tuesday or Wednesday, the price on Sesamin will go up $3, and then after the 2nd, it will go up another $5 to $29.99.

    Also, everyone who places an order containing Scivation or Primaforce, type in your AM username in the comment box to be registered for the drawing to win a free bottle of Fenotest. This contest is ONLY for AM members.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by stryder
    Also, everyone who places an order containing Scivation or Primaforce, type in your AM username in the comment box to be registered for the drawing to win a free bottle of Fenotest. This contest is ONLY for AM members.
    Ouch, I didn't know to do that... my order # was 5026.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by stryder
    That's right, the Sesamin's priced CRAZY low! Come Tuesday or Wednesday, the price on Sesamin will go up $3, and then after the 2nd, it will go up another $5 to $29.99.

    Also, everyone who places an order containing Scivation or Primaforce, type in your AM username in the comment box to be registered for the drawing to win a free bottle of Fenotest. This contest is ONLY for AM members.
    Did not do it either my order number was #5020

  12. No problem, will add your screen names to the orders so you will be registered for the drawing.

  13. Very nice Sam great job

  14. my order # was 5032

  15. Order 4973

  16. order #5058

  17. Mine were orders 4983, 5037, 5056 (placed on 26th, 27th, and 28th, respectively).

  18. order# 5027

  19. If you put your board name in the comment box do you still have to post the order number here?

  20. Quote Originally Posted by iwannagetbig
    If you put your board name in the comment box do you still have to post the order number here?
    No, if you posted your username in the comment box then that is all we need. These are orders where people did not know to do so (my fault) so I'm going in and adding it to the comment box manually. If you've already done so, you're good to go
  21. Crying...


    Are no more orders aloud for the sesamin presale?

  22. Damn forgot to put my name in...my order # was 5076.

  23. sweet i get paid before sept 2nd

    fenotest ( here i come if scivation doesnt select me to try it out first

  24. Quote Originally Posted by arlowf
    Are no more orders aloud for the sesamin presale?
    I believe tomorrow is the last day.
    It still shows up at the super-dooper price on Nutraplanet.com.

  25. Up on the site, but when it arrives prices will go up so don't delay

  26. Great deal - had ordered Fenotest before I read this so my order number is 4956.

  27. Insane pricing, Order # 5091

  28. Sesamin just arrived!

  29. Let the fat loss begin!

  30. Hey stryder, I didn't put my username in either when I ordered my FUZE. My order number is: 5046

  31. Stryder can I still be entered, I ordered 4 bottles of sesamin but didn't include my AM name.

  32. Quote Originally Posted by bigblank69
    Stryder can I still be entered, I ordered 4 bottles of sesamin but didn't include my AM name.
    Post your order # and I will enter it manually so you will be eligible for the drawing.

  33. Quote Originally Posted by stryder
    Post your order # and I will enter it manually so you will be eligible for the drawing.
    Hello Sam,

    My order is #5185 and in 'In Process' status.

    Regards,

    Mac.

  34. Also didn't include my screen name..
    Order nr 5134

  35. ORDER #4962

  36. order # 5010

  37. Awesome, thanks Stryder

  38. Order Number: 5119

    thx

  39. Quote Originally Posted by MacWanted
    Hello Sam,

    My order is #5185 and in 'In Process' status.

    Regards,

    Mac.
    shipped out today

  40. Quote Originally Posted by stryder
    shipped out today
    Yes I know, you are the best Sam. Wish you that your business grow enough to be a leader in your market...
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Tricks to drawing from an amp? Amp cutter?
    By RAZORBACK09 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-25-2010, 01:02 PM
  2. drawing from an amp
    By lennoxchi in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 04-08-2009, 05:52 PM
  3. Tough Times, and those of us dealing with them.
    By bigpetefox in forum General Chat
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-18-2003, 11:13 PM
  4. What's the deal with CLA and Omega-6?
    By JohnGafnea in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-27-2003, 10:22 AM
  5. Bush to promote health prevention in budget
    By YellowJacket in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-13-2003, 08:16 PM
Log in
Log in