Scivation Promotional Deal & Drawing!

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
As a special promotion to celebrate Scivation's new forum, all AM members will receive $5 off every bottle of Scivation Fenotest and Sesamin they purchase at NutraPlanet.com through Friday September 2nd.

Also, all Scivation and Primaforce purchases from now until September 2nd will be automatically entered into a drawing for a free bottle of Fenotest. We will draw for 3 lucky winners.

Prices of Sesamin and Fenotest reflect $5 discount. Sesamin Presale price reflects presale discount AND $5 off. After Sesamin arrives, prices will go up to $24.99 and then will go up to $29.99 after September 2nd. Fenotest will go up to $28.95 after September 2nd. Drawing for prizes will be handled through NutraPlanet.com and only purchases from NutraPlanet.com will be entered for the prize drawing.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh damn..... what a deal.... just wish I had that neverend supply of... Wait what was that stuff we used to buy things with... Oh yeah.. MONEY!!! :dance:

Adams

jaymode

Awards
  • Established
damnit stryder, with prices like this I can't stop myself from making an order.

ersatz

Awards
  • Established
Oh damn..... what a deal.... just wish I had that neverend supply of... Wait what was that stuff we used to buy things with... Oh yeah.. MONEY!!! :dance:

Adams
Who needs money when you have credit cards!

Scivation

Scivation

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
This is a ONE-TIME deal and the prices will never be this low again. I suggest gobbling it up while it's hot--you have until Tuesday, Wednesday at the latest!

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
This is a ONE-TIME deal and the prices will never be this low again. I suggest gobbling it up while it's hot--you have until Tuesday, Wednesday at the latest!
That's right, the Sesamin's priced CRAZY low! Come Tuesday or Wednesday, the price on Sesamin will go up $3, and then after the 2nd, it will go up another $5 to $29.99.

Also, everyone who places an order containing Scivation or Primaforce, type in your AM username in the comment box to be registered for the drawing to win a free bottle of Fenotest. This contest is ONLY for AM members.

Scrap

Board Supporter
Awards
Also, everyone who places an order containing Scivation or Primaforce, type in your AM username in the comment box to be registered for the drawing to win a free bottle of Fenotest. This contest is ONLY for AM members.
Ouch, I didn't know to do that... my order # was 5026. :thumbsup:

jaymode

Awards
  • Established
That's right, the Sesamin's priced CRAZY low! Come Tuesday or Wednesday, the price on Sesamin will go up $3, and then after the 2nd, it will go up another $5 to $29.99.

Did not do it either my order number was #5020

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
No problem, will add your screen names to the orders so you will be registered for the drawing.

erokyrwrld

erokyrwrld

Awards
Mine were orders 4983, 5037, 5056 (placed on 26th, 27th, and 28th, respectively).

iwannagetbig

Board Supporter
Awards
If you put your board name in the comment box do you still have to post the order number here?

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
If you put your board name in the comment box do you still have to post the order number here?
No, if you posted your username in the comment box then that is all we need. These are orders where people did not know to do so (my fault) so I'm going in and adding it to the comment box manually. If you've already done so, you're good to go ;)

arlowf

Banned
Awards
Crying...

Are no more orders aloud for the sesamin presale? :(

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
sweet i get paid before sept 2nd

fenotest ( here i come if scivation doesnt select me to try it out first :)

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Up on the site, but when it arrives prices will go up so don't delay :D

Carb

Awards
Great deal - had ordered Fenotest before I read this so my order number is 4956.

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
Hey stryder, I didn't put my username in either when I ordered my FUZE. My order number is: 5046

bigblank69

Board Supporter
Awards
Stryder can I still be entered, I ordered 4 bottles of sesamin but didn't include my AM name.

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Stryder can I still be entered, I ordered 4 bottles of sesamin but didn't include my AM name.
Post your order # and I will enter it manually so you will be eligible for the drawing.

stream187

Board Supporter
Awards
Also didn't include my screen name..
Order nr 5134

Carb

Awards
Yes I know, you are the best Sam
Just to illustrate how good Sam's customer service is, I ordered a bottle of Fenotest a few days before the current special offer of $5 off, and my order was duly sent out the following day.

Sam then emailed me a $5 off coupon when this promo w/Scivation went live. This was done at his own behest despite the fact that he was under no obligation to do so as I had missed the special offer. I wasn't even aware that the price had been reduced :box:

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Today is the last day for the Sesamin and Fenotest sale!

Don't miss out :D

erokyrwrld

erokyrwrld

Awards
As a special promotion to celebrate Scivation's new forum, all AM members will receive $5 off every bottle of Scivation Fenotest and Sesamin they purchase at NutraPlanet.com through Friday September 2nd.

Also, all Scivation and Primaforce purchases from now until September 2nd will be automatically entered into a drawing for a free bottle of Fenotest. We will draw for 3 lucky winners.

Prices of Sesamin and Fenotest reflect $5 discount. Sesamin Presale price reflects presale discount AND $5 off. After Sesamin arrives, prices will go up to $24.99 and then will go up to $29.99 after September 2nd. Fenotest will go up to $28.95 after September 2nd. Drawing for prizes will be handled through NutraPlanet.com and only purchases from NutraPlanet.com will be entered for the prize drawing.

So who won the fenotest?

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
...and the winner is (drum roll)

erokyrwrld (order#5037)
BillyB (order#5091)
ginseng (order#5224)

Thank you to all for your continued support for NutraPlanet and Scivation :thumbsup:

Winner's bottles will be shipped out Monday to the shipping address listed on the referenced order numbers.

MacWanted

Awards
  • Established
...and the winner is (drum roll)

erokyrwrld (order#5037)
BillyB (order#5091)
ginseng (order#5224)

Thank you to all for your continued support for NutraPlanet and Scivation :thumbsup:

Winner's bottles will be shipped out Monday to the shipping address listed on the referenced order numbers.
****, I lost... Will have to pay the product now...