Old Substance WPI blowout $9.99!!!

Beast

Beast

"He's not human!"
Awards
  • Established
I guess this is a good way to get things started in this forum :).​
As it turns out, we still have some of the old version of Substance WPI left in stock (watermelon and grape flavor). We are offering a special blowout price of $9.99 per bottle to "get rid of it."​
I haven't posted this anywhere else, so this can be our little secret :cheers:​

houseman

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Damnit. Wish you had of had this yesterday. Then I wouldn't have had to PM you over at AL!

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
Sweet. Couldn't pass up a deal like this. Bought one of each. Thanks for the link Derek.

uhockey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Pfffffff, you can't do any better than that Derek? ;) I mean, that is a pretty good deal. Eh, who am I kidding :: pulls out credit card ::

bubba04

Awards
damn this is a great deal....i love the flavor in it...and now i must buy

ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday

Damn how long is this available!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Scivation

Scivation

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Damn how long is this available!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Until I run out, which will be very soon from the looks of things!

When I do run out, there is a chance I will be getting more that is being shipped from one of my warehouses without drop-ship capabilities to another accross the country. If this does happen, we will do it all over again. :cheers:

Grmlock

Awards
  • Established
Just when I was getting low on WPI...this is yet another reason why I love AM :box:

hyoogeness

Awards
What is the difference between this and the new WPI?

Scivation

Scivation

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yeah but you need to make apple or straight pineapple.
We now have chocolate malt and vanilla bean. The chocolate malt is good enough to make any PMS'ing woman satisfied. :thumbsup:

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
We now have chocolate malt and vanilla bean. The chocolate malt is good enough to make any PMS'ing woman satisfied. :thumbsup:
Unless the chocolate tastes like ovaltine my wife is a no go. She can't even stand the smell of protein shakes.

size

Awards
  • Established
It tastes darn good. Although, I may be biased. :woohoo:
Have you ever tried Bev. Int. Ultimate Muscle Protein? If so, how does the chocolate compare to that in taste? I know taste is relative, but to me the Bev.Int product is the best tasting I have ever ahd. Admittedly, it is not the same type of protein either.

Any chance, Scivation or Primaforce will be releasing a "fruity" MRP?

Scivation

Scivation

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Have you ever tried Bev. Int. Ultimate Muscle Protein? If so, how does the chocolate compare to that in taste? I know taste is relative, but to me the Bev.Int product is the best tasting I have ever ahd. Admittedly, it is not the same type of protein either.

Any chance, Scivation or Primaforce will be releasing a "fruity" MRP?
I have and it is my honest opinion that our tastes smacks their taste up and down the street with a wet spaghetti noodle.

An MRP is in the future, just not the near future.

Thanks!

size

Awards
  • Established
I have and it is my honest opinion that our tastes smacks their taste up and down the street with a wet spaghetti noodle.
This really makes me want to get some. To me, the beverly is like a cheat meal it tastes so good. I will have to try some of yours in the near future.

Sixpack

Awards
This is too damn good to pass up , 2 jugs on the way. Hell not even a hugeGrape flavor but i got it anyway+ watermelon. Vanilla bean is my favorite.Props once again

stangman6816

Awards
I ordered a few monthes worth of protein a couple days ago from the planet, 10lbs of concentrate and 6lbs isolate...Still couldn't pass this deal up. 2 jugs of grape and 2 of watermelon coming my way :thumbsup:

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
grape sucks i still have some form the first blowout wayyyyyyyy to sweet.

the watermelon owns

BodyWizard

BodyWizard

Awards
  • Established
not short on whey, by any means...but I couldn't resist such a deal - 2 each on the way!

*GREAT* to have Marc & co. in the family :thumbsup:

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
grape sucks i still have some form the first blowout wayyyyyyyy to sweet.

the watermelon owns
I hated the fact that it clumped so bad. Maybe the blender will help?

shaorinor

Awards
Blender doesn't help all that much. I always blend my shakes and the old version just clumps like crazy regardless...but damn does it taste good. The new one is definately an extreme improvement in the mixability department and it doesn't foam up as much.

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
I hated the fact that it clumped so bad. Maybe the blender will help?

oh god the grap clumped so bad. i ended up donating my grap to a poor fellow who needed it lol

i loved the watermelon i just ordered one myself

Fireproof

Fireproof

Awards

An MRP is in the future, just not the near future.

Thanks!
I've used Bev Int'l a lot, mainly for contest prep. I think as chocolates go, Muscle Provider is better than their UMP or Ultra Size.

I used to use Nectar for fruity isolates, but have been using WPI lately. Just ordered some more to take advantage of this special blowout pricing. Awesome!!

Fireproof

Fireproof

Awards
By the way - when is your MRP going to be available? Would love to check it out.

biggjohn

Banned
Awards
Just picked up 10 lbs for ~$55 shipped. Better price for WPI than my regular bulk provider.

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
Whoo! Got 12 pounds on the way.

Baby Huey

Awards
The new one mixes better and we have IMPROVED upon the already yummy taste. :thumbsup:
Marc, I have to say that I was really disappointed in the taste of the new grape. It mixes much better, but the taste is very bland now. The old Grape tasted like Grape Bubble Yum.

I guess this is a good time to stock up on the old stuff. This is an awesome deal!

Scivation

Scivation

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Marc, I have to say that I was really disappointed in the taste of the new grape. It mixes much better, but the taste is very bland now. The old Grape tasted like Grape Bubble Yum.

I guess this is a good time to stock up on the old stuff. This is an awesome deal!
Most like it much more, but taste is very subjective.

Colinballin

Awards
just came over here to check out what was new at AM good to see Scivation has a subforum now even better to see that they knocked there prices way down on there WPI :)

hyoogeness

Awards
I had a large shipment of scivation products come today, wasn't thrilled by taste on any of them, but they weren't clumpy in the least (reminded me of pharm quality powders).

Scivation

Scivation

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I had a large shipment of scivation products come today, wasn't thrilled by taste on any of them, but they weren't clumpy in the least (reminded me of pharm quality powders).
The new one's are better. That is why you're getting 2 pounds of whey isolate for $9.99. :thumbsup:

hyoogeness

Awards
The new one's are better. That is why you're getting 2 pounds of whey isolate for $9.99. :thumbsup:
I got the new one.

I'm not sure what's making my two (different) shakes taste so bad. Here's the set-up, let me know?

Pre-workout: 5 scoops watermelon xtend, 2 scoops orange-pineapple neurostim, 1 scoop creaform. Mixed in water. Tasted horrible.

Post-workout: 2 scoops new watermelon wpi, 4 tsps dextrose, 1 scoop creaform. Tasted pretty bad, added POM juice, tasted slightly better, but not good.

I'm used to instone shakes and muscle milk, but I'm hoping you'll be able to tell me what I can do to make these products more tolerable.