San t2 xtreme

mcgeier

mcgeier

Awards
  • Established
How's the feedback on this stuff? Doesn't seem to be popular although the price is pretty good compared to tt33 and shift. Are the raws legit? How long do you recommend to cycle it? On the bottle it says doesn't need to be cycled and non suppressive on tsh. Is this true?

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Feedback is good. Ask Daycrawler, he logged it on another forum. Raws are legit, SAN doesn't mess around with YOUR health like that (see the san and quality thread below.). I recommend 1 month on, 1 off, and another on (one bottle altogether). You can run it with a fatburner, and I would follow up with a month on a 7keto product like lean xtreme or blaze xtreme, just to be sure there's no suppression.

This is the most conservative way to run it...keep in mind I haven't seen or heard of any reports of suppression, and daycrawler got bloods after, iirc. No issue at all.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Feedback is good. Ask Daycrawler, he logged it on another forum. Raws are legit, SAN doesn't mess around with YOUR health like that (see the san and quality thread below.). I recommend 1 month on, 1 off, and another on (one bottle altogether). You can run it with a fatburner, and I would follow up with a month on a 7keto product like lean xtreme or blaze xtreme, just to be sure there's no suppression.

This is the most conservative way to run it...keep in mind I haven't seen or heard of any reports of suppression, and daycrawler got bloods after, iirc. No issue at all.
Wow I didn't even know San had a rep on this board. nice to meet you man lol. I'll take a look at your products now.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Haha, I'm lurking. Let me know if you have more questions!

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
I think it's more like $44 for a thirty day supply

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established

Yes. I used it and swear by it.

I ran it with Tight Extreme and had great results. Dropped from a size 34 to a size 32 in approx 40 days. My diet wasnt on spot but was still able to shed bodyfat. It was a truly impressive product.

I did 3 pills a day. I will find my before and after pictures today and post them....

6 pack became visible by the end too.

Forewarning, first.1.5 weeks I was pissed cause I saw and felt nothing. The sweet spot for me was 2 weeks in and from there out I saw great results.

And yes, I got bloods post and all my levels were fine.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes. I used it and swear by it.

I ran it with Tight Extreme and had great results. Dropped from a size 34 to a size 32 in approx 40 days. My diet wasnt on spot but was still able to shed bodyfat. It was a truly impressive product.

I did 3 pills a day. I will find my before and after pictures today and post them....

6 pack became visible by the end too.

Forewarning, first.1.5 weeks I was pissed cause I saw and felt nothing. The sweet spot for me was 2 weeks in and from there out I saw great results.

And yes, I got bloods post and all my levels were fine.
Thanks! Really looking to order this stuff. I really liked 3,3 dii in alpha T2 so im hoping that with the extra 3,5 dii it'll be even more impressive.

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
Thanks! Really looking to order this stuff. I really liked 3,3 dii in alpha T2 so im hoping that with the extra 3,5 dii it'll be even more impressive.
You should have great results.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How's the feedback on this stuff? Doesn't seem to be popular although the price is pretty good compared to tt33 and shift. Are the raws legit? How long do you recommend to cycle it? On the bottle it says doesn't need to be cycled and non suppressive on tsh. Is this true?
It's great if you're referring to san tight xtreme reloaded, the newest formula (if not my bad). The energy component lasts approximately 8 hours. It raises core temp and the best attribute of the product in my opinion is the enhanced mood effect. It's easily in my top 2 in the stim category.

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
I'd do the following.

SNS TTA-500 @ 1g a day for a 3 month cut.

T2 Extreme @ 3.caps daily for 30 days, then 30 off, then 30 on.

One bottle of T2 @ 3caps daily will last 60 days.

TTA+T2 for 3 months will give some insane cuts. You could also recomp the third month and both these products are great for recomp also... So yeah.

Im currently bulking to 225 then cutting to 210 starting in Jan.

Ill be doing TTA+T2+Reduce XT+ ErgoBurn V.1...

Chemistryguy

Awards
Can I stack T2 xtreme with lean xtreme and heat or OEP? How does Tight Xtreme compare to products like OEP and Heat?

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Can I stack T2 xtreme with lean xtreme and heat or OEP? How does Tight Xtreme compare to products like OEP and Heat?
I would save Lean Xtreme for after the T2, as it can ensure optimal thyroid function. But T2 is stim-free, and will stack well with any non-thyroidal, stim-based fatburner.

d1sc1ple

Awards
So I am planning on running T2 and Compound 20 with APE. Thinking of running the T2 and APE for a month to get my test boosted fully before introducing the C20... Any thoughts???

Look like this;
Month 1: T2/APE/PowerFULL or equivalent
Month 2: APE/C20/ PowerFULL or equivalent
Month 3: T2/ APE/C20/ PowerFULL or equivalent
Month 4: Lean Xtreme

Chemistryguy

Awards
That reads like an awesome stack. I, myself, want to give APE a shot. Keep me in formed on the progress.

d1sc1ple

Awards
That reads like an awesome stack. I, myself, want to give APE a shot. Keep me in formed on the progress.
Will do! I have heard fantastic things about APE. Started the T2 today, APE starts tomorrow since it is workout days only.