Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

RXS Radiate Capsule Review

Formula

I really admire the open label here compared to the powdered version which was not.
Per Cap:

150mg KSM-66 Ashwaganda (Mood)
130mg Caffeine (Stim)
75mg Eris J (Performance/Energy Booster)
50mg L-Theanine (Nootropic)
50mg Theobromine (Nootropic)
30mg Higenamine (Nootropic)
30mg Hordenine (Nootropic)
25mg Di-Caffeine Malate (Energy)
25mg Naringin (Extends half life of caffeine)
20mg Paradoxine ( transform fat from WAT to BAT which creates a huge thermo effect)
12.5mg Lean GBB ( L - carnitine precursor)
2.5mg Huperzine A (Nootropic)
1.5mg Alpha Y (Energy/Stubborn Fat)
1.25mg Bioperine (Uptake of ingredients)

Effects

I ran this product over various days and times so I recorded my thoughts on each dosing:

Day 1
Pre workout meal 8:30
New product : 1 cap at 10:30

Energy — at first I got jitters about 30 minutes after consumption, then the energy smoothed out I am
Guessing added nootropics in the formula played a vital part to this. The caffeine is mild even in conjunction with the di-caffeine malate. Once I got past the jitters my energy was prolonged for over 4 hours well past the post-workout period. I find this sits much longer then the OG radiate, and provies far less of a crash (I got off DMHA). While I am not a huge responder to DMHA I found this capsule product to suit myself much better (while others may like the heavy hitters like DMHA). Overall for first day I enjoyed it beside the jitters. If you are looking for a very long lasting product this would be a big upgrade from the regular version.

Day 2
Afternoon Get me up (1 Cap)

Ate Lunch at 2. Took a cap at 4. I am sitting here writing this email with energy still streaming. I think I did not have enough food or liquid in me when I took my first cap the other day at 10:30? Don't know. I find this to provide a great long lasting focus of energy. This could be great for long term studying or someone who needs a great kick to keep rolling throughout the day to replace a coffee or an energy drink.

Very impressed not overly jittery today, which was a huge plus. Then again I am eating in a surplus at the moment, so those effects won't be noticed. From a fatloss standpoint it will be very hard to note any side effects of those ingredients.

Day 3
Morning Get Up (1 Cap)

Took first thing in the morning. I did feel a bit jittery, but it soon smoothed out and got much better. I don't know what is causing the slight jitter, but I do notice it from time to time. I did not feel much "Thermo" effects again as I am eating in a surplus, but this may be more profound for those around maintainence or in a cutting phase. Energy lasted well up to 2-3 hours and slowly faded around 4+ hour mark. I took at 6 AM and lasted until 10. VERY Pleased with the length this does provide.

Day 4/5
Dosing - 1 Cap prior to workout with pre-workout meal 60 minutes before

Thoughts: 1 cap is around 150mg caffeine and what is in the formula I still get small jitters out of the gate. They last around 30-45 minutes. Which is odd because I respond well to Alpha Y and regular Y-HCL. I have had products with Eris J in the past before with 0 issues as well. KSM-66 is there to aid mood. I know for a fact the noots are not causing me to get jittery, but maybe that is just the heavy noots hitting me hard? I have no idea. Maybe this is a possible thermo effect kicking in which made me react not as well to the powdered version. I blame the DMHA on the powder version, which gave me bad sides and had some bad headaches

After about 30-60 minutes the energy smoothed out and lasted well into the post-workout period and past my post-workout meal (upward to 3-4 hours). This stuff is strong at one cap, but I can see the stim junkies hitting 2 caps and loving it. What I do like is that a capsule product will be cheaper for you to make and also for you to make more money off of. Overall I enjoyed it, but the hit of jitters kinda throws me off (Don't know what I am reacting bad to).

-- Overall I am VERY pleased with the upgrade. The boys at RXS took their original product and made it better (IMO) ---

Intro Pricing

Intro Pricing should be $19.99 and Free Shipping within the United States for those looking to pick this up!

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
Oh my god this looks orgasmic! NEEEEED!!!

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
Get it trust me it’s legit
I know! Ive got the powdered version. Stuff is strong and legit!

So from what i can see the only change or added ingredient is ashwagandha?

No other changes?

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

No other changes?
Did you happen to catch no DMHA in my review :) :) :)

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

No other changes?
Haha, ohhh John!! Check the label, similar, but there are many different additions/changes :), I think you're gonna love it brotha!

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
Hell yeah man im IN!!

You guys did take DMHA...didnt think you needed it?

patrick25

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is there any discount code for signing up to the newsletter.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Formula

I really admire the open label here compared to the powdered version which was not.
Per Cap:

130mg Caffeine (Stim)
20mg Paradoxine ( transform fat from WAT to BAT which creates a huge thermo effect)

Effects

I ran this product over various days and times so I recorded my thoughts on each dosing:

Day 1

Energy — at first I got jitters about 30 minutes after consumption, then the energy smoothed out I am
Guessing added nootropics in the formula played a vital part to this. The caffeine is mild even in conjunction with the di-caffeine malate. Once I got past the jitters my energy was prolonged for over 4 hours well past the post-workout period. I find this sits much longer then the OG radiate, and provies far less of a crash (I got off DMHA). While I am not a huge responder to DMHA I found this capsule product to suit myself much better (while others may like the heavy hitters like DMHA). Overall for first day I enjoyed it beside the jitters. If you are looking for a very long lasting product this would be a big upgrade from the regular version.

Day 2

Ate Lunch at 2. Took a cap at 4. I am sitting here writing this email with energy still streaming. I think I did not have enough food or liquid in me when I took my first cap the other day at 10:30? Don't know. I find this to provide a great long lasting focus of energy. This could be great for long term studying or someone who needs a great kick to keep rolling throughout the day to replace a coffee or an energy drink.

Very impressed not overly jittery today, which was a huge plus. Then again I am eating in a surplus at the moment, so those effects won't be noticed. From a fatloss standpoint it will be very hard to note any side effects of those ingredients.

Day 3
Morning Get Up (1 Cap)

Took first thing in the morning. I did feel a bit jittery, but it soon smoothed out and got much better. I don't know what is causing the slight jitter, but I do notice it from time to time. I did not feel much "Thermo" effects again as I am eating in a surplus, but this may be more profound for those around maintainence or in a cutting phase. Energy lasted well up to 2-3 hours and slowly faded around 4+ hour mark. I took at 6 AM and lasted until 10. VERY Pleased with the length this does provide.

Day 4/5

Thoughts: 1 cap is around 150mg caffeine and what is in the formula I still get small jitters out of the gate. They last around 30-45 minutes. Which is odd because I respond well to Alpha Y and regular Y-HCL. I have had products with Eris J in the past before with 0 issues as well. KSM-66 is there to aid mood. I know for a fact the noots are not causing me to get jittery, but maybe that is just the heavy noots hitting me hard? I have no idea. Maybe this is a possible thermo effect kicking in which made me react not as well to the powdered version. I blame the DMHA on the powder version, which gave me bad sides and had some bad headaches

After about 30-60 minutes the energy smoothed out and lasted well into the post-workout period and past my post-workout meal (upward to 3-4 hours). This stuff is strong at one cap, but I can see the stim junkies hitting 2 caps and loving it. What I do like is that a capsule product will be cheaper for you to make and also for you to make more money off of. Overall I enjoyed it, but the hit of jitters kinda throws me off (Don't know what I am reacting bad to).

-- Overall I am VERY pleased with the upgrade. The boys at RXS took their original product and made it better (IMO) ---

Intro Pricing

Intro Pricing should be $19.99 and Free Shipping within the United States for those looking to pick this up!

Nailed the review as usual Bob!
I take one when I wake up and I love it for work. Great focus and smooth energy and I forget to eat my 10:00 am snack. I still drink my coffee and it doesnt wig me out.
Still Prefer the powder pre workout. (Might try taking 2 pre workout to see how this works) only problem is the energy last longer than with the powder and I workout in the evening so the light crash on the powder works well for me getting to sleep.

Going to pick up a few more bottles. $20ea. can't beat that!
https://www.rxssupplements.com/theelite

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I take one when I wake up and I love it for work. Great focus and smooth energy and I forget to eat my 10:00 am snack. I still drink my coffee and it doesnt wig me out.
Still Prefer the powder pre workout. (Might try taking 2 pre workout to see how this works) only problem is the energy last longer than with the powder and I workout in the evening so the light crash on the powder works well for me getting to sleep.

Once you try 2 you will forget the powder ever existed... :)

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm sold !!

ZachH

ZachH

Banned
Awards
Can we get an idea or hint how much alpha Y was in the powder version per scoop? The powder radiate i LOVE and dont get any alpha y sides even with a full scoop. Bloodshred raw is a different story. Terrible alpha y sides!! This has 1.5mg per cap, can we at least know if 2 caps is less than or greater than the alpha y content in 1 scoop of powder?

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can we get an idea or hint how much alpha Y was in the powder version per scoop? The powder radiate i LOVE and dont get any alpha y sides even with a full scoop. Bloodshred raw is a different story. Terrible alpha y sides!! This has 1.5mg per cap, can we at least know if 2 caps is less than or greater than the alpha y content in 1 scoop of powder?
Of course brotha! 2 caps has the same dose as 1 scoop of the powder :)

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
So RADIATE Capsule is out now for purchase?
It’s been posted twice for you

Lol

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
Need to put in an order tonight. I gotta try those capsules!

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
I haven't been on AM in a while lol.

I knew you guys were making them via facebook but i havent spent much time on FB either lol. But im definitely gonna give these a try for sure! You guys makes stellar products!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I haven't been on AM in a while lol.

I knew you guys were making them via facebook but i havent spent much time on FB either lol. But im definitely gonna give these a try for sure! You guys makes stellar products!
You don’t have to be on AM to read man
It’s been addressed

Take a deep breath lol

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established

Formula

Per Cap:

130mg Caffeine (Stim)

Effects

Day 1

Day 2

Day 3
Morning Get Up (1 Cap)

Day 4/5

Intro Pricing

This sounds like it would work great to power through my 12 hour night shift.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Will order tomorrow !!

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
Three bottles on the way!

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I took 2 capsule at 0700,and the effect last me until 1600!

MonteRXS

MonteRXS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
All weekend long.....

We named this the same because it really has the same energy driver and fat burning backbone of the powder. We included a few goodies to enhance the feel and stress support you put on your body. Obviously no DMHA... that’s long gone. But you won’t really notice with this formula. We f$@n nailed it.

I appreciate every single one of you! This is truly the reason I do this. I love seeing the excitement our products bring to you.

Back to packing orders I go!

S.Dedication

Awards
  • Established
Purchased my bottle today, cannot wait to try this out. It was hard to choose this over the powder, because I love sipping on that **** through out the day :) I will be comparing this against bloodshr3d and Ignit3 and probably even red Ghost.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Purchased my bottle today, cannot wait to try this out. It was hard to choose this over the powder, because I love sipping on that **** through out the day :) I will be comparing this against bloodshr3d and Ignit3 and probably even red Ghost.
I've never tried Red Ghost, but those other two aren't even in the same league as Radiate. You're going to love it!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I got (2) Bottles on the Way !!

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
Just ordered 2 bottles! Very interested in trying these!

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
Also, it says i dont have permission to reply on the RADIATE rollcall thread?....uhhh...?

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Also, it says i dont have permission to reply on the RADIATE rollcall thread?....uhhh...?
There is a LOCK on the thread

I’m wondering if you are reading or looking at anything before you post :) :)

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
Lmaoo yeah yeah yeah haha...

I guess RADIATE is doing so damn well......haterz.

JulzRulz

JulzRulz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any idea if and when it will hit online retailers? Currently they don't do international shipping.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
TheMyth or MonteRXS Are the Caps replacing the powder or in addition to it ??

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
Geez man ! I do have a feeling these capsule versions are going to be great to. Is RADIATE going back to the drawing board? Reformulation? Since they changed the recipe in the caps.