RXS T-Shirts

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last
  1. RXS T-Shirts

@TheMyth and I want to get some gear made for our loyal supporters to rock in and outside of the gym. To make this happen, we want your opinions! As we progress with this idea, we will come up with options for you all to vote on.

Help us out:

1.) What color of shirts do you prefer?
    2.) What would you like to see on it? (Front/back logos, quotes, images etc...)
    3.) What type of material? (Cotton, blend, etc...)

If you have a design you want us to consider, this is the place to drop your ideas!

Every opinion counts! Let's hear it!
    RXS Supplements
    [email protected]
    www.rxssupplements.com

2. Quote Originally Posted by MonteRXS View Post
    @TheMyth and I want to get some gear made for our loyal supporters to rock in and outside of the gym. To make this happen, we want your opinions! As we progress with this idea, we will come up with options for you all to vote on.

Help us out:

1.) What color of shirts do you prefer?
    2.) What would you like to see on it? (Front/back logos, quotes, images etc...)
    3.) What type of material? (Cotton, blend, etc...)

If you have a design you want us to consider, this is the place to drop your ideas!

Every opinion counts! Let's hear it!
    black
    front---image w/logo...maybe something like ...feel the heat.
    80% cotton...100% cotton shrinks too much.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!
    •   

3. Back

Name:  IMG_20170623_143210.jpg
Views: 96
Size:  75.6 KB

Front

Name:  IMG_20170623_143051.jpg
Views: 93
Size:  49.6 KB

Purple or wine color would kick azzzzz

4. I'm a super outside the box person so I tend to be a fan of black or white!

Some kind of large writing/slogan on the back. Maybe about sweating would be fitting.

"Sweating like a sinner at church"
    "Sweating like a fat man at the buffet"
    "Sweat is fat crying".

These have been used on shirts but maybe put your own twist on them?

I'd say for material whatever that light breathable stuff is that under armour and those companies use for gym gear

5. For the material: chamois.

That way it'll soak up all the sweat and then just wring it out afterwards.
    Jeremiah 29:11-14
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post
    For the material: chamois.

LOL!
    RXS Supplements
    [email protected]
    www.rxssupplements.com

7. Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post
    For the material: chamois.

Ohh man that would be nasty!
  8. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Definitely want to spring for a dri-fit material or the Next Level blend USP uses. I opt for dri-fit and UA style shirts as much as possible because they are cooler, but those Next Level shirts fit/sit perfectly -- cling in the arms, shoulders and chest, but nowhere else. Even if they cost a bit more, make sure to do this vs. saving with lower quality material (I won't even wear them now).

As for appearance, black will show less sweat LOL. And I would think 2 main styles -- one being just an RXS shirt -- advertise/rep the brand. The other would be to focus on your product(s) and/or quotes and such.

Not sure how many styles youre wanting to release to start, but the brand seems like the smart play from a recognition/growth standpoint.

I'll ve honest, I'm personally not a huge "product" shirt fan (I would rather rep a brand rather than just a singular product).
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Representative | [email protected] | Inspire to Evolve

9. American made shirt (same as rogue's)
    Black, red, and OD green
    RXS across back shoulders big OL American flag beneath it
    Front have the radiate flame emblem over the top right pec.
  10. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Caldwood View Post
    American made shirt (same as rogue's)
    Black, red, and OD green
    This just made me think, the US flag on one of the sleeves would be boss. We have a supp store here that has that as part of their style (just outside of Ft Knox).

Could have the RXS logo on the front middle chest and then on the back across the shoulders "The Elite Choice" or something to that effect

Black T, red logo, blue flag
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."

11. Not a fan of black shirts, so any color other than that. Graphics on the back, logo on the front. Like others have said, UA type or USPLabs type. And while I'm a fan of the flag on the shoulder, would also like to not have it on there. I can't cut the sleeves off if there's a flag on it.
    Twenty-Two Until None
    I Am My Brothers Keeper
  12. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by SFreed View Post
    Not a fan of black shirts, so any color other than that. Graphics on the back, logo on the front. Like others have said, UA type or USPLabs type. And while I'm a fan of the flag on the shoulder, would also like to not have it on there. I can't cut the sleeves off if there's a flag on it.
    If it's a good t shirt, I like the sleeves.

I wont gut the sleeves off shirts when they fit right (perfect cling and nice shirt length). I do that to garbage material shirts lol

13. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    If it's a good t shirt, I like the sleeves.

I wont gut the sleeves off shirts when they fit right (perfect cling and nice shirt length). I do that to garbage material shirts lol
    But I still live close to WIU, remember? Dip is optional, sleeves are not.
    Twenty-Two Until None
    I Am My Brothers Keeper

14. I am on board with what has been suggested so far. I love red shirts and think it would pop with some sort of fire/burning graphic and a quote with the Radiate logo. I personally wouldn't want it to be too form-fitting (like Gymshark). Just a soft hug on the pecs, lats, and arms with the rest of the shirt hanging a little loosely.
    "They say the meek will inherit the Earth,
    But the ground they’ve left us is barren cold."

15. Company's colors on a neutral background. Keep the design conservative, but tie it in to college football somehow...., 70 some odd days and counting. Vintage look if you can swing it. Maybe a V-Neck.

Roll Tide Roll

16. Black or dark Grey, cotton blend (like @midwestBest suggested, similar to the blend that USP uses, those shirts are comfortable). RXS logo would be perfect. If going with a logo, then pick the front or the back, but not both. Logo on one side, slogan on the other.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/281831-sparkss-journey-recovery.html
  17. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

V neck for sure -- didn't even think about that

18. Military green with rxs logo

19. Your logo would pop on black. Have to agree with @SFreed no flag on the sleeve. Have a hard time cutting off the sleeves.
    Pro God, Pro Gun, Pro Life.

20. I prefer cotton.
    Pro God, Pro Gun, Pro Life.

21. Quote Originally Posted by Studhorse View Post
    Your logo would pop on black. Have to agree with @SFreed no flag on the sleeve. Have a hard time cutting off the sleeves.
    Yup exactly this

22. Quote Originally Posted by Caldwood View Post
    American made shirt (same as rogue's)
    Black, red, and OD green
    Just bumping my own post like a boss lol

23. Also charcoal grey

24. Quote Originally Posted by Mowglisml View Post
    Military green with rxs logo
    Yep, V-Neck OD Green and the logo black.

25. Quote Originally Posted by Oconns28 View Post
    Also charcoal grey
    Yes charcoal good color. And v neck guys leave us normal collar dudes alone !
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. T-Shirt Logo Thread
    By Dwight Schrute in forum General Chat
    Replies: 96
    Last Post: 08-03-2004, 11:42 PM
  2. Cortisone RX
    By FrTimothy in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-28-2004, 08:29 PM
  3. best brand of wife beaters(a-shirts)
    By hogiejoe in forum General Chat