RXS T-Shirts

MonteRXS

MonteRXS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
TheMyth and I want to get some gear made for our loyal supporters to rock in and outside of the gym. To make this happen, we want your opinions! As we progress with this idea, we will come up with options for you all to vote on.

Help us out:

1.) What color of shirts do you prefer?
2.) What would you like to see on it? (Front/back logos, quotes, images etc...)
3.) What type of material? (Cotton, blend, etc...)

If you have a design you want us to consider, this is the place to drop your ideas!

Every opinion counts! Let's hear it!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
TheMyth and I want to get some gear made for our loyal supporters to rock in and outside of the gym. To make this happen, we want your opinions! As we progress with this idea, we will come up with options for you all to vote on.

Help us out:

1.) What color of shirts do you prefer?
2.) What would you like to see on it? (Front/back logos, quotes, images etc...)
3.) What type of material? (Cotton, blend, etc...)

If you have a design you want us to consider, this is the place to drop your ideas!

Every opinion counts! Let's hear it!
black
front---image w/logo...maybe something like ...feel the heat.
80% cotton...100% cotton shrinks too much.

Tank999

Tank999

Awards
  • Established
Back

IMG_20170623_143210.jpg

Front

IMG_20170623_143051.jpg

Purple or wine color would kick azzzzz

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
I'm a super outside the box person so I tend to be a fan of black or white!

Some kind of large writing/slogan on the back. Maybe about sweating would be fitting.

"Sweating like a sinner at church"
"Sweating like a fat man at the buffet"
"Sweat is fat crying".

These have been used on shirts but maybe put your own twist on them?

I'd say for material whatever that light breathable stuff is that under armour and those companies use for gym gear

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
For the material: chamois.

That way it'll soak up all the sweat and then just wring it out afterwards.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Definitely want to spring for a dri-fit material or the Next Level blend USP uses. I opt for dri-fit and UA style shirts as much as possible because they are cooler, but those Next Level shirts fit/sit perfectly -- cling in the arms, shoulders and chest, but nowhere else. Even if they cost a bit more, make sure to do this vs. saving with lower quality material (I won't even wear them now).

As for appearance, black will show less sweat LOL. And I would think 2 main styles -- one being just an RXS shirt -- advertise/rep the brand. The other would be to focus on your product(s) and/or quotes and such.

Not sure how many styles youre wanting to release to start, but the brand seems like the smart play from a recognition/growth standpoint.

I'll ve honest, I'm personally not a huge "product" shirt fan (I would rather rep a brand rather than just a singular product).

Caldwood

Caldwood

Awards
  • Established
American made shirt (same as rogue's)
Black, red, and OD green
RXS across back shoulders big OL American flag beneath it
Front have the radiate flame emblem over the top right pec.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Black, red, and OD green
This just made me think, the US flag on one of the sleeves would be boss. We have a supp store here that has that as part of their style (just outside of Ft Knox).

Could have the RXS logo on the front middle chest and then on the back across the shoulders "The Elite Choice" or something to that effect

Black T, red logo, blue flag

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not a fan of black shirts, so any color other than that. Graphics on the back, logo on the front. Like others have said, UA type or USPLabs type. And while I'm a fan of the flag on the shoulder, would also like to not have it on there. I can't cut the sleeves off if there's a flag on it.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not a fan of black shirts, so any color other than that. Graphics on the back, logo on the front. Like others have said, UA type or USPLabs type. And while I'm a fan of the flag on the shoulder, would also like to not have it on there. I can't cut the sleeves off if there's a flag on it.
If it's a good t shirt, I like the sleeves.

I wont gut the sleeves off shirts when they fit right (perfect cling and nice shirt length). I do that to garbage material shirts lol

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If it's a good t shirt, I like the sleeves.

I wont gut the sleeves off shirts when they fit right (perfect cling and nice shirt length). I do that to garbage material shirts lol
But I still live close to WIU, remember? Dip is optional, sleeves are not.

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
I am on board with what has been suggested so far. I love red shirts and think it would pop with some sort of fire/burning graphic and a quote with the Radiate logo. I personally wouldn't want it to be too form-fitting (like Gymshark). Just a soft hug on the pecs, lats, and arms with the rest of the shirt hanging a little loosely.

CorpKiller

CorpKiller

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Company's colors on a neutral background. Keep the design conservative, but tie it in to college football somehow...., 70 some odd days and counting. Vintage look if you can swing it. Maybe a V-Neck.

Roll Tide Roll

Sparkss

Sparkss

Awards
  • Established
Black or dark Grey, cotton blend (like midwestBest suggested, similar to the blend that USP uses, those shirts are comfortable). RXS logo would be perfect. If going with a logo, then pick the front or the back, but not both. Logo on one side, slogan on the other.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
V neck for sure -- didn't even think about that

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Your logo would pop on black. Have to agree with SFreed no flag on the sleeve. Have a hard time cutting off the sleeves.

Caldwood

Caldwood

Awards
  • Established
Black, red, and OD green
Just bumping my own post like a boss lol

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Could go with a few different color combos (think like USP has with their barbell club shirts).

Site wouldnt let me move it any higher, but I would put your logo slightly further up, but about like this

Screenshot_2017-06-24-14-14-28.png

Since the logo says "The Elite Choice" as part of it, across the back I would just choose "Are you Elite?" or something to that extent (across the shoulders). You could also opt for no text on back.

I don't know why, but I just really like the idea of the flag on the shoulder. Gives a little bit more flair to it wirhout junking up the body of the shirt with too much (simple designs and less is better are all I wear).

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Stringers for cutting season

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Dri-fit and make it to where your logo appears as the person sweats

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dri-fit and make it to where your logo appears as the person sweats
That just reminded me of the old heat sensitive shirts that came out in the early 90s -- anyone remember those? They would change colors as the temp increased.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
That just reminded me of the old heat sensitive shirts that came out in the early 90s -- anyone remember those? They would change colors as the temp increased.
Yeah, didnt even remember those till you said something. They would look tie-die as the temp changed

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How much extra for a shirt that TheMyth has worn and sweated in? Will that be an option??

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How much extra for a shirt that TheMyth has worn and sweated in? Will that be an option??
Forgot to add Asking for a friend

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Sleeveless Turtleneck Hoodie. Lol

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
Id wear an RXS Tshirt.

RXS: ELITE SUPPLEMENTS

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
This just made me think, the US flag on one of the sleeves would be boss. We have a supp store here that has that as part of their style (just outside of Ft Knox).

Could have the RXS logo on the front middle chest and then on the back across the shoulders "The Elite Choice" or something to that effect

Black T, red logo, blue flag
I know this store I retired out of Ft. Knox

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
Roll Tide, Really. If you want to follow a real SEC Team how about following those Purple and Gold Tigers. GEAUX TIGERS
**** yea. Geaux tigers

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've been down here just shy of 8 years now -- right on Knox's doorstep

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor