>>> RADIATE ROLL CALL <<<

Page 1 of 69 123 ... Last
  1. &gt;&gt;&gt; RADIATE ROLL CALL &lt;&lt;&lt;


    It's time to gear up for our next promo!

    I need to know who has a jar of Radiate on hand (and who needs to use FireTitan's special code so you can get some on hand!).

    Name:  NewJar.jpg
Views: 554
Size:  251.4 KB

    We will be revealing our next contest soon, but you need the jar in hand to play along. More details will be revealed soon....

    For now, leave some sort of comment here in this thread that way @TheMyth, @FireTitan, and I know you have a jar and are ready to play along in our next promo. (The funnier the comment, the better) (Bonus points can be earned for commenting on how sexy FireTitan is looking lately as he's shredding up with Radiate... ***wink wink***)

    Also... make sure you are signed up for The ELITE. Future deal coming too good to miss - only The ELITE get to take advantage of.

    www.rxssupplements.com/the-elite
    RXS Supplements
    [email protected]
    www.rxssupplements.com


  2. I got one and looking to order another soon.
    •   
       


  3. I still got my tub! I'm finding half a scoop with my PWO helps with my anxiety and taking the other scoop with my PWO. I'm not a small guy and I have needs. Let the promo roll forward!
    Current Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/291581-officially-chasing-abs.html#post5714196

  4. I still got my tub (2 servings left) and im down for the get down! Oh and @FireTitan I saw those gym noodz, you are killing it man. You look beastly , one could say you are glowing or.....RADIATING!

    Forreal though, this stuff works pretty well, taking it every day in the mornings as part of an IF diet and other supps, its helped me shed from about 18%bf to around 14-15% over the last more or so

  5. Still haven't tapped into my Tub from the initial promotion. Will soon though! What's the shelf life on this stuff?
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by Gridles View Post
    Still haven't tapped into my Tub from the initial promotion. Will soon though! What's the shelf life on this stuff?
    Lot A-645 expires 12/18. You got plenty of time bro!
    RXS Supplements
    [email protected]
    www.rxssupplements.com

  7. @fire titan=the RADIATEr.... lol!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  8. I got a brand new tub! 2 servings in and I am in love. 3\4 scoop seems to do it for me. May man up and try a full scoop one of these days.
    Building my best body "for me"!

  9. Im flattered guys, and dont dese......ok just keep them comments coming! Lol. Throw up some pics of dem der Radiate jugs!!
    Use rep code "FireTitan"
    [email protected]
    www.rxssupplements.com

  10. I got one now! And I'm thinking that some of the sweat that was generated might be because of the picture of @FireTitan than I put on the treadmill so I could pretend I was running to him. Kinda like this

    Name:  giphy.gif
Views: 352
Size:  1,002.2 KB
    Twenty-Two Until None
    I Am My Brothers Keeper

  11. Quote Originally Posted by SFreed View Post
    I got one now! And I'm thinking that some of the sweat that was generated might be because of the picture of @FireTitan than I put on the treadmill so I could pretend I was running to him. Kinda like this

    Name:  giphy.gif
Views: 352
Size:  1,002.2 KB
    I'm dead
    RXS Supplements
    [email protected]
    www.rxssupplements.com
  12. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    @MonteCedillo sent me 2 tubs, i gave one away for personal review from a friend who swears by it now. He loves his stims and thought "I don't need a half scoop to assess tolerance"

    45 minutes later he was sweating buckets on the treadmill and started to curse my name for not awareing him how strong the product was.

    Lesson learned... Listen to the ginger kid Him and his traininer partner (whom is a girl) are both in a fatloss phase and are splitting the tub. Both have dropped 5 pounds in the last 3 weeks using Radiate (since they both dropped down to 1/2 scooping it), but they do not take it everyday.
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

  13. Oh snap! We are hearing more and more actual weight loss stories each day. Add this to the list!
    RXS Supplements
    [email protected]
    www.rxssupplements.com

  14. Quote Originally Posted by SFreed View Post
    I got one now! And I'm thinking that some of the sweat that was generated might be because of the picture of @FireTitan than I put on the treadmill so I could pretend I was running to him. Kinda like this

    Name:  giphy.gif
Views: 352
Size:  1,002.2 KB
    Now we're talking!!! Happy Anniversary to you and he wifey brother!!
    Use rep code "FireTitan"
    [email protected]
    www.rxssupplements.com

  15. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    @MonteCedillo sent me 2 tubs, i gave one away for personal review from a friend who swears by it now. He loves his stims and thought "I don't need a half scoop to assess tolerance"

    45 minutes later he was sweating buckets on the treadmill and started to curse my name for not awareing him how strong the product was.

    Lesson learned... Listen to the ginger kid Him and his traininer partner (whom is a girl) are both in a fatloss phase and are splitting the tub. Both have dropped 5 pounds in the last 3 weeks using Radiate (since they both dropped down to 1/2 scooping it), but they do not take it everyday.
    Outstanding Bob!! Thanks for sharing that
    Use rep code "FireTitan"
    [email protected]
    www.rxssupplements.com

  16. Still have 1 of my 2
    BLACK LION RESEARCH REP

  17. No tub in hand but I'm ordering soon!

  18. Quote Originally Posted by koltink View Post
    No tub in hand but I'm ordering soon!
    Get it before Easter. There are eggs to hunt.
    RXS Supplements
    [email protected]
    www.rxssupplements.com
  19. &gt;&gt;&gt; RADIATE ROLL CALL &lt;&lt;&lt;


    Quote Originally Posted by koltink View Post
    No tub in hand but I'm ordering soon!
    Remember code "FireTitan" when you check out!! Thanks for the support !!
    Use rep code "FireTitan"
    [email protected]
    www.rxssupplements.com

  20. Subbed with my tub!

    Name:  Image1491616114.975944.jpg
Views: 261
Size:  414.1 KB
    I <3 Carbs

  21. Tub in hand right here 1 scoop every morning! Loving the energy and thermogenic effect!

  22. Got Mine and Love it!!

    Name:  rxs-radiate-review-radiate.jpg
Views: 262
Size:  91.3 KB
    TEAM GET DIESEL
    GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM

    Use Code 'Rocket5' for 5% off at FeFiFo.com

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Rocket3015 View Post
    Got Mine and Love it!!

    Name:  rxs-radiate-review-radiate.jpg
Views: 262
Size:  91.3 KB
    I knew YOU wouldnt let us down!!
    Use rep code "FireTitan"
    [email protected]
    www.rxssupplements.com

  24. Lets get some more peeps in here!!
    Use rep code "FireTitan"
    [email protected]
    www.rxssupplements.com

  25. I have LOVED my tub so far. Very outstanding product!
    It's Bea, fcker. Bea Mother****ing Arthur. Dammit........lol

    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. 7 years and going! Vet Roll Call!!!!
    By Jayhawkk in forum General Chat
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 11-26-2010, 11:39 AM
  2. Alright AM bretheren. 2009 Arnold Classic Roll Call
    By Behemoth1 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-16-2009, 06:53 PM
  3. TRT Roll Call '08
    By FOXDIE in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-05-2008, 05:58 AM
  4. Company Roll-call (olympia Content)
    By rolandajoint in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-25-2008, 05:14 PM
Log in
Log in