>>> RADIATE ROLL CALL <<<

Page 2 of 68 First 1234 ... Last

  1. I am too!! GREAT STUFF!!!
    The Lord is the everlasting God, the Creator of the ends of the earth. He will not grow tired or weary, and his understanding no one can fathom. He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak. Isaiah 40:28b-29


  2. Just make sure to keep those tubs close by!!
    Use rep code "FireTitan"
    [email protected]
    www.rxssupplements.com
    •   
       


  3. Any samples of radiate available yet? Y'all have sold me on it... But I want to be sure I can handle the dose of rauwolscine in it before buying a whole tub.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by habajaba View Post
    Any samples of radiate available yet? Y'all have sold me on it... But I want to be sure I can handle the dose of rauwolscine in it before buying a whole tub.
    @MonteCedillo @TheMyth can we get a hookup for my homie?
    Use rep code "FireTitan"
    [email protected]
    www.rxssupplements.com

  5. Quote Originally Posted by MonteCedillo View Post
    It's time to gear up for our next promo!

    I need to know who has a jar of Radiate on hand (and who needs to use FireTitan's special code so you can get some on hand!).

    Attachment 147354

    We will be revealing our next contest soon, but you need the jar in hand to play along. More details will be revealed soon....

    For now, leave some sort of comment here in this thread that way @TheMyth, @FireTitan, and I know you have a jar and are ready to play along in our next promo. (The funnier the comment, the better) (Bonus points can be earned for commenting on how sexy FireTitan is looking lately as he's shredding up with Radiate... ***wink wink***)

    Also... make sure you are signed up for The ELITE. Future deal coming too good to miss - only The ELITE get to take advantage of.

    www.rxssupplements.com/the-elite
    What's FireTitans special code?
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by twinjay View Post
    What's FireTitans special code?
    Literally..FireTitan. Put that in the code box and it drips it to $39.99
    Use rep code "FireTitan"
    [email protected]
    www.rxssupplements.com

  7. Quote Originally Posted by habajaba View Post
    Any samples of radiate available yet? Y'all have sold me on it... But I want to be sure I can handle the dose of rauwolscine in it before buying a whole tub.
    Pm me your shipping address and I'll will get some sent out to you good sir.

    Quote Originally Posted by twinjay View Post
    What's FireTitans special code?
    Enter coupon code at checkout: FireTitan
    RXS Supplements
    [email protected]
    www.rxssupplements.com

  8. Quote Originally Posted by FireTitan View Post
    Literally..FireTitan. Put that in the code box and it drips it to $39.99
    Drips... Like @FireTitan using Radiate.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by habajaba View Post
    Any samples of radiate available yet? Y'all have sold me on it... But I want to be sure I can handle the dose of rauwolscine in it before buying a whole tub.
    I'm fairly sensitive to any kind of Y and the negative side effects seem to be far less with Radiate then again I haven't gone much over 1/2 scoop. The initial half scoop really rocked my world. I then dialed it back and slowly increasing serving with adding in some extra caffeine sometimes. I don't take it every day and only for cardio and weekend afternoon pick me ups. It's been a really good value and can definitely feel it working.

  10. radiate....gonna make you sweat, gonna make you groove.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  11. Come on guys!! Almost 700 views, yet only 34 posts?? Don't be shy, get on in here! Not sure what @MonteCedillo has up his sleeve, but I'll bet it's gonna be stellar!




    Name:  20170409_141558.jpg
Views: 119
Size:  174.9 KB
    Last edited by SFreed; 04-09-2017 at 08:19 PM.
    Twenty-Two Until None
    I Am My Brothers Keeper

  12. Anybody noticed how sexy @FireTitan is looking lately? I remember when he was just a chubby f*** starting out on here about a year ago. Brother's been moving on up!
    I <3 Carbs

  13. Quote Originally Posted by SFreed View Post
    Come on guys!! Almost 700 views, yet only 34 posts?? Don't be shy, get on in here! Not sure what @MonteCedillo has up his sleeve, but I'll bet it's gonna be stellar!




    Name:  20170409_141558.jpg
Views: 119
Size:  174.9 KB
    Love the picture here bro!! Ink looks great!
    Use rep code "FireTitan"
    [email protected]
    www.rxssupplements.com

  14. Quote Originally Posted by jalfrey View Post
    Anybody noticed how sexy @FireTitan is looking lately? I remember when he was just a chubby f*** starting out on here about a year ago. Brother's been moving on up!
    Thats what Im needing to hear...keeps me going. Thanks homie...for the comment AND the support for Radiate!
    Use rep code "FireTitan"
    [email protected]
    www.rxssupplements.com

  15. Quote Originally Posted by SFreed View Post
    Come on guys!! Almost 700 views, yet only 34 posts?? Don't be shy, get on in here! Not sure what @MonteCedillo has up his sleeve, but I'll bet it's gonna be stellar!




    Name:  20170409_141558.jpg
Views: 119
Size:  174.9 KB
    AWSOME! I like the way you think!
    Pro God, Pro Gun, Pro Life.

  16. I have still over a 1/2 tub left. only working out 3 days a week this stuff last for ever. Been up to 1 scoop for about 2 weeks now.
    Now If I can get rid of this damn crud, get some sleep and get back in the gym.Note I got down to 196 lbs. haven't weighed 196 since college.
    Hate to see what i weight now that I'm all shriveled up. Probably look like a marathon runner!
    Pro God, Pro Gun, Pro Life.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by SFreed View Post
    Come on guys!! Almost 700 views, yet only 34 posts?? Don't be shy, get on in here! Not sure what @MonteCedillo has up his sleeve, but I'll bet it's gonna be stellar!




    Name:  20170409_141558.jpg
Views: 119
Size:  174.9 KB
    After taking Radiate do you get the urge to play with Sidewalk chalk?
    Pro God, Pro Gun, Pro Life.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Studhorse View Post
    After taking Radiate do you get the urge to play with Sidewalk chalk?
    No. I did that before. Yohimbine makes it hard to stay in the lines
    Twenty-Two Until None
    I Am My Brothers Keeper

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Studhorse View Post
    I have still over a 1/2 tub left. only working out 3 days a week this stuff last for ever. Been up to 1 scoop for about 2 weeks now.
    Now If I can get rid of this damn crud, get some sleep and get back in the gym.Note I got down to 196 lbs. haven't weighed 196 since college.
    Hate to see what i weight now that I'm all shriveled up. Probably look like a marathon runner!
    You know, I really kinda doubt that you could ever be mistaken for a marathon runner. You're too big of a stud!
    Twenty-Two Until None
    I Am My Brothers Keeper

  20. I have at least half a tub left (and dropping daily ).
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/281831-sparkss-journey-recovery.html

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Sparkss View Post
    I have at least half a tub left (and dropping daily ).
    I've got about 1/4 tub left, but I have been hitting it hard twice a day-EVERYDAY!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  22. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    I've got about 1/4 tub left, but I have been hitting it hard twice a day-EVERYDAY!!!
    Twice a day for me too!!
    Use rep code "FireTitan"
    [email protected]
    www.rxssupplements.com

  23. Quote Originally Posted by SFreed View Post
    No. I did that before. Yohimbine makes it hard to stay in the lines
    LMAO!
    Pro God, Pro Gun, Pro Life.

  24. Who else are we missing up in here? I know there are a few familiar faces who haven't posted up in here yet.
    RXS Supplements
    [email protected]
    www.rxssupplements.com

  25. Quote Originally Posted by MonteCedillo View Post
    Who else are we missing up in here? I know there are a few familiar faces who haven't posted up in here yet.
    I hope you are going to announce the release of a new product---that would be SWEET!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. 7 years and going! Vet Roll Call!!!!
    By Jayhawkk in forum General Chat
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 11-26-2010, 10:39 AM
  2. Alright AM bretheren. 2009 Arnold Classic Roll Call
    By Behemoth1 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-16-2009, 05:53 PM
  3. TRT Roll Call '08
    By FOXDIE in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-05-2008, 04:58 AM
  4. Company Roll-call (olympia Content)
    By rolandajoint in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-25-2008, 04:14 PM
Log in
Log in