We want YOU to choose the next flavor of Radiate!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last
  1. We want YOU to choose the next flavor of Radiate!

Here's the deal... we will be starting another production run of RADIATE very soon. We need 3 choices from each of you for the next flavor.

Chris and I already have 4 flavor pilots sitting on our desks that are LEGIT, but we are definitely open to the community choosing something that will reach a wide variety of personal taste preferences.

The four flavors I currently have working up are:

Cherry Icee
    Sour Peach O's
    Sour Blue Gummy Bear
    Sex On The Beach

We are loving the Cherry Icee. I'm not a big Peach fan, but the Sour Peach O's flavor is pretty damn good too.

Give us your input. If you have different flavor ideas, give us your top 3. We would like to be different than the rest so if you have an idea for a flavor you don't see that often, feel free to share.

If we get multiple entries for the same flavors, we can then take a vote on which one wins. Maybe even get beta samples made up and sent out??? I'll see what I can do.

Submit Your Top 3 Flavor Options. Ready. Set. Go!

@TheMyth
    RXS Supplements
    [email protected]
    www.rxssupplements.com

2. 1. Cherry Icee
    2. Sour Blue Gummy Bear
    3. Sex On The Beach
    •   

3. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

1. Sex On The Beach
    2. Sour Blue Gummy Bear
    3. Sour Peach O's
    4. Cherry Ice

What I would like to see:

- Granny Smith Apple Delight
    - Arnold Palmer (mix if pink lemonade and iced tea)
    - White Cherry Limeade
    - Grape Popsicle
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

4. Love some of those options you added!
    RXS Supplements
    [email protected]
    www.rxssupplements.com

5. Any updates? Where'd everyone go lol?
    •   

6. We have some flavor pilots coming this week.
    RXS Supplements
    [email protected]
    www.rxssupplements.com

7. Cherry icee sounds terrific🏻
    BLACK LION RESEARCH REP

8. All sound like great flavors, not a huge peach person but I must say I'm quite intrigued!

9. I used to love the Cherry Icees when I was growing up. Now I am more about the more tropical beverages (call it a pool/beach thing ).

1. Sex On The Beach
    2. Cherry Icee

to that end I was actually already thinking that Radiate would make a great mixer for a pool side adult beverage (with its current flavor). Maybe add in some coconut rum . People use the "power drinks" as mixers all the time, but I hate the extra calories, This would be the best of both worlds
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/281831-sparkss-journey-recovery.html

10. Pear Acai.
    If I live every moment believing, then the chaos in my heart will be a beautiful thing.-
    I am in love, but not in love with someone or something, I am in love with my life. And for the first time, in a long time, everything is inspiring.-

11. Cherry sounds interesting...But I'll probably like them all!

12. Sex on a beach hell yea .. oh wait wrong text

Solution pretty much nailed it .. I love some pink lemonade as well

Green apple
    Pink lemonade
    Cherry ice sounds delicious

13. Well not disappoint on the next flavor released. I could drink it all day long.
    RXS Supplements
    [email protected]
    www.rxssupplements.com

14. It has a bad taste when using less water..
  15. We want YOU to choose the next flavor of Radiate!

I totally agree @BEAST73. We formulated Radiate to be used with at least 10oz of water per full scoop. @TheMyth uses 14oz per scoop. The serving size of these ingredients is incredibly hard to mask and requires more fluid to achieve a better taste. This isn't your typical powdered product that can be slammed with 4-6oz of water.... well it can but it's not as palatable lol.
    RXS Supplements
    [email protected]
    www.rxssupplements.com

16. Quote Originally Posted by MonteCedillo View Post
    I totally agree @BEAST73. We formulated Radiate to be used with at least 10oz of water per full scoop. @TheMyth uses 14oz per scoop. The serving size of these ingredients is incredibly hard to mask and requires more fluid to achieve a better taste. This isn't your typical powdered product that can be slammed with 4-6oz of water.
    It taste really Good at 8-10oz of water, and Very Effective!

17. 10-14oz changes everything!

18. Peach or Blueberry.
  19. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by MonteCedillo View Post
    Well not disappoint on the next flavor released. I could drink it all day long.
    So this is why you don't sleep?

Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

20. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    So this is why you don't sleep?

Haha I sleep very well! In bed by 10 or 11 and up at 5a!
    RXS Supplements
    [email protected]
    www.rxssupplements.com

21. Grape
    Cinnamon Blueberry
    Pina Colada
    TEAM GET DIESEL
    GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM

Use Code 'Rocket5' for 5% off at FeFiFo.com
  22. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Really hoping it's that cherry icee that won out -- would love to drink that.

Sipping on my first ever sample of Radiate right now (thanks, @MonteCedillo !). Will post my thoughts after I have a chance to gauge it.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Representative | [email protected] | Inspire to Evolve
  23. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    Really hoping it's that cherry icee that won out -- would love to drink that.

Sipping on my first ever sample of Radiate right now (thanks, @MonteCedillo !). Will post my thoughts after I have a chance to gauge it.
    Since you are a guy who loves his stims. I think this will be right up your alley!
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com
  24. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Since you are a guy who loves his stims. I think this will be right up your alley!
    So I only got 2 hours of sleep on Tuesday night (had a league basketball game at 8, ended up on the phone with my best friend from back home for nearly 2 hours talking about work, kids, future business plans, etc.) and about 11 I tried to lay down to go to sleep. I was too mentally alert (no stims since like 5 PM, so not that; just had the wheels moving about our future business plans), so after 30 minutes of trying to sleep with no luck, I put some TV on and FINALLY fell asleep about 2 AM. I woke up at 4 AM because I had Bible study at 6:30 and wanted to hit the gym beforehand (they open at 4:45) because my energy was gonna be trash if I didn't get a workout in.

Anyway, yesterday was a long day and we got sever weather last night to boot. I ended up nodding off a bit, but finally got to sleep a little after 10 in the recliner only to wake up at 3 AM when the next round hit and I shut the sliding glass doors and went up to bed (was gonna get up at 5 to go hit arms). Ended up sleeping til almost 8 AM and coming straight to work. I have a FD meeting tonight at 7:30 anyway, so I'll hit the gym after work, run a few errands and go home after the meeting. So I netted about 10 hours of sleep and feel much better.

Temp got up to 85 yesterday and the high today will be like high 40's LOL. When I workout in the AM, even after showering at the gym, I'll sweat like a mad man. I generally wear athletic material polos and really thin dress slacks to work to stay as cool as possible. With the rain still hitting hard today, I went with a pair of jeans and a long sleeve button up. I actually felt quite comfortable all morning and not hot (since I didn't lift first). Had my Radiate about 9 AM and finished it over the course of 30 minutes or so. After my 9 AM appt. wrapped up, I noticed I was sweating LOL, so I turned my small USB-powered desk fan on. And now, 3 hours later, I've got a great mental focus and energy.

Really digging this thus far. Waaay better experience than I had with Kraken a couple weeks ago (that may have just been a fluke, but I've been afraid to use it again I felt so miserable the rest of that day).
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Representative | [email protected] | Inspire to Evolve
  25. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    So I only got 2 hours of sleep on Tuesday night (had a league basketball game at 8, ended up on the phone with my best friend from back home for nearly 2 hours talking about work, kids, future business plans, etc.) and about 11 I tried to lay down to go to sleep. I was too mentally alert (no stims since like 5 PM, so not that; just had the wheels moving about our future business plans), so after 30 minutes of trying to sleep with no luck, I put some TV on and FINALLY fell asleep about 2 AM. I woke up at 4 AM because I had Bible study at 6:30 and wanted to hit the gym beforehand (they open at 4:45) because my energy was gonna be trash if I didn't get a workout in.

Anyway, yesterday was a long day and we got sever weather last night to boot. I ended up nodding off a bit, but finally got to sleep a little after 10 in the recliner only to wake up at 3 AM when the next round hit and I shut the sliding glass doors and went up to bed (was gonna get up at 5 to go hit arms). Ended up sleeping til almost 8 AM and coming straight to work. I have a FD meeting tonight at 7:30 anyway, so I'll hit the gym after work, run a few errands and go home after the meeting. So I netted about 10 hours of sleep and feel much better.

Temp got up to 85 yesterday and the high today will be like high 40's LOL. When I workout in the AM, even after showering at the gym, I'll sweat like a mad man. I generally wear athletic material polos and really thin dress slacks to work to stay as cool as possible. With the rain still hitting hard today, I went with a pair of jeans and a long sleeve button up. I actually felt quite comfortable all morning and not hot (since I didn't lift first). Had my Radiate about 9 AM and finished it over the course of 30 minutes or so. After my 9 AM appt. wrapped up, I noticed I was sweating LOL, so I turned my small USB-powered desk fan on. And now, 3 hours later, I've got a great mental focus and energy.

Really digging this thus far. Waaay better experience than I had with Kraken a couple weeks ago (that may have just been a fluke, but I've been afraid to use it again I felt so miserable the rest of that day).
    This is why a tub of Radiate lasts me forever....
    because I only need to half scoop it to feel like I got my ass kicked full of energy.
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. MIND AND MUSCLE WANTS YOU TO FEEL THE BURN LOGGING OPP
    By cheftepesh1 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: 06-20-2016, 01:23 AM
  2. YOU Choose the Next NP Product!
    By NutraMan in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-06-2008, 12:52 PM