We want YOU to choose the next flavor of Radiate!

MonteRXS

MonteRXS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Here's the deal... we will be starting another production run of RADIATE very soon. We need 3 choices from each of you for the next flavor.

Chris and I already have 4 flavor pilots sitting on our desks that are LEGIT, but we are definitely open to the community choosing something that will reach a wide variety of personal taste preferences.

The four flavors I currently have working up are:

Cherry Icee
Sour Peach O's
Sour Blue Gummy Bear
Sex On The Beach

We are loving the Cherry Icee. I'm not a big Peach fan, but the Sour Peach O's flavor is pretty damn good too.

Give us your input. If you have different flavor ideas, give us your top 3. We would like to be different than the rest so if you have an idea for a flavor you don't see that often, feel free to share.

If we get multiple entries for the same flavors, we can then take a vote on which one wins. Maybe even get beta samples made up and sent out??? I'll see what I can do.

Submit Your Top 3 Flavor Options. Ready. Set. Go!

TheMyth

G

grocker

Awards
  • Established
1. Cherry Icee
2. Sour Blue Gummy Bear
3. Sex On The Beach

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
1. Sex On The Beach
2. Sour Blue Gummy Bear
3. Sour Peach O's
4. Cherry Ice

What I would like to see:

- Granny Smith Apple Delight
- Arnold Palmer (mix if pink lemonade and iced tea)
- White Cherry Limeade
- Grape Popsicle

J

JPARKS42

Awards
  • Established
All sound like great flavors, not a huge peach person but I must say I'm quite intrigued!

Sparkss

Sparkss

Awards
  • Established
I used to love the Cherry Icees when I was growing up. Now I am more about the more tropical beverages (call it a pool/beach thing :)).

1. Sex On The Beach
2. Cherry Icee

to that end I was actually already thinking that Radiate would make a great mixer for a pool side adult beverage (with its current flavor). Maybe add in some coconut rum :). People use the "power drinks" as mixers all the time, but I hate the extra calories, This would be the best of both worlds :)

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Pear Acai.

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Cherry sounds interesting...But I'll probably like them all!

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sex on a beach hell yea .. oh wait wrong text

Solution pretty much nailed it .. I love some pink lemonade as well

Green apple
Pink lemonade
Cherry ice sounds delicious

MonteRXS

MonteRXS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Well not disappoint on the next flavor released. I could drink it all day long.

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
It has a bad taste when using less water..

MonteRXS

MonteRXS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I totally agree BEAST73. We formulated Radiate to be used with at least 10oz of water per full scoop. TheMyth uses 14oz per scoop. The serving size of these ingredients is incredibly hard to mask and requires more fluid to achieve a better taste. This isn't your typical powdered product that can be slammed with 4-6oz of water.... well it can but it's not as palatable lol.

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I totally agree BEAST73. We formulated Radiate to be used with at least 10oz of water per full scoop. TheMyth uses 14oz per scoop. The serving size of these ingredients is incredibly hard to mask and requires more fluid to achieve a better taste. This isn't your typical powdered product that can be slammed with 4-6oz of water.
It taste really Good at 8-10oz of water, and Very Effective!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Grape
Cinnamon Blueberry
Pina Colada

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Really hoping it's that cherry icee that won out -- would love to drink that.

Sipping on my first ever sample of Radiate right now (thanks, MonteCedillo !). Will post my thoughts after I have a chance to gauge it.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Really hoping it's that cherry icee that won out -- would love to drink that.

Sipping on my first ever sample of Radiate right now (thanks, MonteCedillo !). Will post my thoughts after I have a chance to gauge it.
Since you are a guy who loves his stims. I think this will be right up your alley!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Since you are a guy who loves his stims. I think this will be right up your alley!
So I only got 2 hours of sleep on Tuesday night (had a league basketball game at 8, ended up on the phone with my best friend from back home for nearly 2 hours talking about work, kids, future business plans, etc.) and about 11 I tried to lay down to go to sleep. I was too mentally alert (no stims since like 5 PM, so not that; just had the wheels moving about our future business plans), so after 30 minutes of trying to sleep with no luck, I put some TV on and FINALLY fell asleep about 2 AM. I woke up at 4 AM because I had Bible study at 6:30 and wanted to hit the gym beforehand (they open at 4:45) because my energy was gonna be trash if I didn't get a workout in.

Anyway, yesterday was a long day and we got sever weather last night to boot. I ended up nodding off a bit, but finally got to sleep a little after 10 in the recliner only to wake up at 3 AM when the next round hit and I shut the sliding glass doors and went up to bed (was gonna get up at 5 to go hit arms). Ended up sleeping til almost 8 AM and coming straight to work. I have a FD meeting tonight at 7:30 anyway, so I'll hit the gym after work, run a few errands and go home after the meeting. So I netted about 10 hours of sleep and feel much better.

Temp got up to 85 yesterday and the high today will be like high 40's LOL. When I workout in the AM, even after showering at the gym, I'll sweat like a mad man. I generally wear athletic material polos and really thin dress slacks to work to stay as cool as possible. With the rain still hitting hard today, I went with a pair of jeans and a long sleeve button up. I actually felt quite comfortable all morning and not hot (since I didn't lift first). Had my Radiate about 9 AM and finished it over the course of 30 minutes or so. After my 9 AM appt. wrapped up, I noticed I was sweating LOL, so I turned my small USB-powered desk fan on. And now, 3 hours later, I've got a great mental focus and energy.

Really digging this thus far. Waaay better experience than I had with Kraken a couple weeks ago (that may have just been a fluke, but I've been afraid to use it again I felt so miserable the rest of that day).

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
So I only got 2 hours of sleep on Tuesday night (had a league basketball game at 8, ended up on the phone with my best friend from back home for nearly 2 hours talking about work, kids, future business plans, etc.) and about 11 I tried to lay down to go to sleep. I was too mentally alert (no stims since like 5 PM, so not that; just had the wheels moving about our future business plans), so after 30 minutes of trying to sleep with no luck, I put some TV on and FINALLY fell asleep about 2 AM. I woke up at 4 AM because I had Bible study at 6:30 and wanted to hit the gym beforehand (they open at 4:45) because my energy was gonna be trash if I didn't get a workout in.

Anyway, yesterday was a long day and we got sever weather last night to boot. I ended up nodding off a bit, but finally got to sleep a little after 10 in the recliner only to wake up at 3 AM when the next round hit and I shut the sliding glass doors and went up to bed (was gonna get up at 5 to go hit arms). Ended up sleeping til almost 8 AM and coming straight to work. I have a FD meeting tonight at 7:30 anyway, so I'll hit the gym after work, run a few errands and go home after the meeting. So I netted about 10 hours of sleep and feel much better.

Temp got up to 85 yesterday and the high today will be like high 40's LOL. When I workout in the AM, even after showering at the gym, I'll sweat like a mad man. I generally wear athletic material polos and really thin dress slacks to work to stay as cool as possible. With the rain still hitting hard today, I went with a pair of jeans and a long sleeve button up. I actually felt quite comfortable all morning and not hot (since I didn't lift first). Had my Radiate about 9 AM and finished it over the course of 30 minutes or so. After my 9 AM appt. wrapped up, I noticed I was sweating LOL, so I turned my small USB-powered desk fan on. And now, 3 hours later, I've got a great mental focus and energy.

Really digging this thus far. Waaay better experience than I had with Kraken a couple weeks ago (that may have just been a fluke, but I've been afraid to use it again I felt so miserable the rest of that day).
This is why a tub of Radiate lasts me forever....
because I only need to half scoop it to feel like I got my ass kicked full of energy.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
because I only need to half scoop it to feel like I got my ass kicked full of energy.
I need to know about this new flavor and the status of when it shall be available. If it's Cherry Icee, I may have to wait to order lol.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I need to know about this new flavor and the status of when it shall be available. If it's Cherry Icee, I may have to wait to order lol.
MonteCedillo ..... make it rain in here brother... Fill us in!

MonteRXS

MonteRXS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Glad to hear you had a better experience!

MonteCedillo ..... make it rain in here brother... Fill us in!
I just sent TheMyth new flavor pilots today. They are d&mn tasty! I was very impressed. They will not disappoint. I know not everyone was a fan of orange candy - which I thought was flavored very well considering how incredibly hard the raw materials are to flavor- the new pilots we have will leaving you thirsting for more. They are THAT good!

Next month you will want to make sure you are signed up for The ELITE. It will be a deal so good, only The ELITE get to enjoy.

http://www.rxssupplements.com/the-elite

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
MidwestBeast Glad to hear you're loving Radiate so far, makes me !! As for new flavors, if you're waiting it's going to be at least another 4 weeks before they are released, possibly up to 6 so you might want to pick one up in the mean time so you're not out for that long lol!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I did a Scoop and a half before Fasted Cardio one day, I had lots of energy !!!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
MidwestBeast Glad to hear you're loving Radiate so far, makes me !! As for new flavors, if you're waiting it's going to be at least another 4 weeks before they are released, possibly up to 6 so you might want to pick one up in the mean time so you're not out for that long lol!
Appreciate the heads up!
MonteCedillo was nice enough to hook me up with 6 samples, so I've got 5 left ;)

I have a handful of other things I need to work through, so I may hold off, but we'll find out after these next few sample uses. I may not be able to wait ;)

Sparkss

Sparkss

Awards
  • Established
I know not everyone was a fan of orange candy - which I thought was flavored very well considering how incredibly hard the raw materials are to flavor
I actually quite liked the orange flavor. But I also drank is somewhat watered down. It made the flavor light and refreshing.

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just signed up to be part of the elite!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I actually quite liked the orange flavor. But I also drank is somewhat watered down. It made the flavor light and refreshing.
The orange is very good, one of my favorite flavors

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
New Flavor of Radiate from RXS coming MonteCedillo

based off the 4 choices
Cherry Icee
Sour Peach O's
Sour Blue Gummy Bear
Sex On The Beach

The colors would replicate sour blue gummy bear IMO

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
From the label I would bet on Cherry Icee .....

MonteRXS

MonteRXS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
What do you guys think? Chris and I whipped that up last night. We've actually got a more refined design I just never posted it to my Instagram. Who wants to see?

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What do you guys think? Chris and I whipped that up last night. We've actually got a more refined design I just never posted it to my Instagram. Who wants to see?
Let's see it! The design that is.

And that is directed at MonteCedillo , not FireTitan . You never know when madman is going to let sumthin' sumthin' hang out :popworm:

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I want to see

*crossing fingers for Cherry Icee*

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oh yeah! The Mrs is a fan of cherry cola so I know we'll be picking up some Cherry Slush!

G

grocker

Awards
  • Established
When will the cherry slush be available for purchase?

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cannot wait for cherry slush ❤

G

grocker

Awards
  • Established
6 weeks give or take. May should be a tasty month!
Bummer. Looks like I won't get to try the new flavor until July or so. The tub last forever. I'm going on 9 weeks this Friday and still have about a week and a half left or so. Looking to place another order real soon.

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I for one am fricken stoked!!! Cant wait for the Cherry Icee to pop off! Im going to mix mine and pour it over a cup of shaved ice!!! Hence..ICEE!!! MidwestBeast Im glad you enjoyed the samples you were sent. If and when you order in the future.."FireTitan" in the code box will save you some jack!! I know what job youre training for and how underpaid we are!!! Lol

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bummer. Looks like I won't get to try the new flavor until July or so. The tub last forever. I'm going on 9 weeks this Friday and still have about a week and a half left or so. Looking to place another order real soon.
There just might be a introductory special we will run for 1 day to make it easy to get yourself a bottle before then ;-)... Just gotta make sure you are signed up for THE ELITE so you get the email...

http://www.rxssupplements.com/the-elite

????

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
B Anabolics 1
F Supplements 51
A AesthetiX Anabolics 0
M PES 8
musclefool Anabolics 17