We want YOU to choose the next flavor of Radiate!

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last
  1. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    This is why a tub of Radiate lasts me forever....
    because I only need to half scoop it to feel like I got my ass kicked full of energy.
    I need to know about this new flavor and the status of when it shall be available. If it's Cherry Icee, I may have to wait to order lol.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Representative | [email protected] | Inspire to Evolve

2. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    I need to know about this new flavor and the status of when it shall be available. If it's Cherry Icee, I may have to wait to order lol.
    @MonteCedillo ..... make it rain in here brother... Fill us in!
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    Glad to hear you had a better experience!

Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    @MonteCedillo ..... make it rain in here brother... Fill us in!
    I just sent @TheMyth new flavor pilots today. They are d&mn tasty! I was very impressed. They will not disappoint. I know not everyone was a fan of orange candy - which I thought was flavored very well considering how incredibly hard the raw materials are to flavor- the new pilots we have will leaving you thirsting for more. They are THAT good!

Next month you will want to make sure you are signed up for The ELITE. It will be a deal so good, only The ELITE get to enjoy.

http://www.rxssupplements.com/the-elite
    RXS Supplements
    [email protected]
    www.rxssupplements.com
  4. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by MonteCedillo View Post
    Next month you will want to make sure you are signed up for The ELITE. It will be a deal so good, only The ELITE get to enjoy.

Done.

Excited to see what's next!
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."

5. @MidwestBeast Glad to hear you're loving Radiate so far, makes me !! As for new flavors, if you're waiting it's going to be at least another 4 weeks before they are released, possibly up to 6 so you might want to pick one up in the mean time so you're not out for that long lol!
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    This is why a tub of Radiate lasts me forever....
    because I only need to half scoop it to feel like I got my ass kicked full of energy.
    I did a Scoop and a half before Fasted Cardio one day, I had lots of energy !!!
    TEAM GET DIESEL
    GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM

Use Code 'Rocket5' for 5% off at FeFiFo.com
  7. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by TheMyth View Post
    @MidwestBeast Glad to hear you're loving Radiate so far, makes me !! As for new flavors, if you're waiting it's going to be at least another 4 weeks before they are released, possibly up to 6 so you might want to pick one up in the mean time so you're not out for that long lol!
    Appreciate the heads up!

@MonteCedillo was nice enough to hook me up with 6 samples, so I've got 5 left

I have a handful of other things I need to work through, so I may hold off, but we'll find out after these next few sample uses. I may not be able to wait

8. Quote Originally Posted by MonteCedillo View Post
    I know not everyone was a fan of orange candy - which I thought was flavored very well considering how incredibly hard the raw materials are to flavor
    I actually quite liked the orange flavor. But I also drank is somewhat watered down. It made the flavor light and refreshing.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/281831-sparkss-journey-recovery.html

9. Just signed up to be part of the elite!
    I <3 Carbs

10. Quote Originally Posted by Sparkss View Post
    I actually quite liked the orange flavor. But I also drank is somewhat watered down. It made the flavor light and refreshing.
    The orange is very good, one of my favorite flavors
    TEAM GET DIESEL

11. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

New Flavor of Radiate from RXS coming @MonteCedillo

based off the 4 choices
    Cherry Icee
    Sour Peach O's
    Sour Blue Gummy Bear
    Sex On The Beach

The colors would replicate sour blue gummy bear IMO
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

12. From the label I would bet on Cherry Icee .....
    TEAM GET DIESEL

13. What do you guys think? Chris and I whipped that up last night. We've actually got a more refined design I just never posted it to my Instagram. Who wants to see?
    RXS Supplements
    [email protected]
    www.rxssupplements.com

14. Quote Originally Posted by MonteCedillo View Post
    What do you guys think? Chris and I whipped that up last night. We've actually got a more refined design I just never posted it to my Instagram. Who wants to see?
    Let's see it! The design that is.

And that is directed at @MonteCedillo , not @FireTitan . You never know when madman is going to let sumthin' sumthin' hang out
    I <3 Carbs
  15. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

I want to see

*crossing fingers for Cherry Icee*

16. BOOM!

Name:  Two_Up_Radiate_1000px.jpg
Views: 87
Size:  326.3 KB
    RXS Supplements
    [email protected]
    www.rxssupplements.com

17. Oh yeah! The Mrs is a fan of cherry cola so I know we'll be picking up some Cherry Slush!
    I <3 Carbs

18. When will the cherry slush be available for purchase?

19. 6 weeks give or take. May should be a tasty month!
    RXS Supplements
    [email protected]
    www.rxssupplements.com

20. That third flavor though...
  21. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Cannot wait for cherry slush ❤

22. Quote Originally Posted by MonteCedillo View Post
    6 weeks give or take. May should be a tasty month!
    Bummer. Looks like I won't get to try the new flavor until July or so. The tub last forever. I'm going on 9 weeks this Friday and still have about a week and a half left or so. Looking to place another order real soon.

23. Quote Originally Posted by jalfrey View Post
    Let's see it! The design that is.

And that is directed at @MonteCedillo , not @FireTitan . You never know when madman is going to let sumthin' sumthin' hang out
    HEY!! I resemble that remark
    Use rep code "FireTitan"
    [email protected]
    www.rxssupplements.com

24. I for one am fricken stoked!!! Cant wait for the Cherry Icee to pop off! Im going to mix mine and pour it over a cup of shaved ice!!! Hence..ICEE!!! @MidwestBeast Im glad you enjoyed the samples you were sent. If and when you order in the future.."FireTitan" in the code box will save you some jack!! I know what job youre training for and how underpaid we are!!! Lol
    Use rep code "FireTitan"
    [email protected]
    www.rxssupplements.com

25. Quote Originally Posted by grocker View Post
    Bummer. Looks like I won't get to try the new flavor until July or so. The tub last forever. I'm going on 9 weeks this Friday and still have about a week and a half left or so. Looking to place another order real soon.
    There just might be a introductory special we will run for 1 day to make it easy to get yourself a bottle before then ;-)... Just gotta make sure you are signed up for THE ELITE so you get the email...

🤜🏽🤛🏽
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. MIND AND MUSCLE WANTS YOU TO FEEL THE BURN LOGGING OPP
    By cheftepesh1 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: 06-20-2016, 12:23 AM
  2. YOU Choose the Next NP Product!
    By NutraMan in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-06-2008, 11:52 AM