RADIATE CONTEST TIME!

Page 3 of 6 First 12345 ... Last
    •   
       


  1. Quote Originally Posted by carguy123 View Post
    "Littering and... littering and...littering and... littering and... smoke'n the reefer." Great movie.
    VEIN NUTRITION - PREMIUM BODYBUILDING SUPPLEMENTS
    CLICK ME > VEIN NUTRITION : USE "JUST410" for 10% OFF
    IG: @VeinNutrition

  2. Quote Originally Posted by justhere4comm View Post
    "Littering and... littering and...littering and... littering and... smoke'n the reefer." Great movie.
    Suppose to be coming out with a Super troopers 2, fingers crossed they dont botch it

  3. My buddy and I play repeater and meow at work sometimes...
    VEIN NUTRITION - PREMIUM BODYBUILDING SUPPLEMENTS
    CLICK ME > VEIN NUTRITION : USE "JUST410" for 10% OFF
    IG: @VeinNutrition
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by carguy123 View Post
    Suppose to be coming out with a Super troopers 2, fingers crossed they dont botch it
    It's happening bro. I wanna say they finished filming it already?
    IML REP 15% Discount Code- wesb15
    ironmaglabs.com ironmagresearch.com masupps.com

  5. Oh yea, they're done shooting and are currently editing. I listen to a podcast with farve called "chewing it"

  6. That should be good. Long overdue!

    Keep the memes coming. I've got two selected already. Winners will be announced tomorrow!
    RXS Supplements
    monte@rxssupplements.com
    www.rxssupplements.com

  7. Quote Originally Posted by carguy123 View Post
    Not saying I've done this, but don't ever mix alcohol, coke, adderal and weed.....Just don't do it

  8. Quote Originally Posted by nosnmiveins View Post
    Not saying I've done this, but don't ever mix alcohol, coke, adderal and weed.....Just don't do it
    Jesus man thats one hell of a combo
    This was me when I first tried Enhanced back in the day. Got a ghetto ziplock sample sent to me that was supposed to be 1 scoop. Well, it was 2 and I paid the price once I got to the gym and got my warm up started. Immediately went home and layed on the couch in the fetal position waiting for the white light

  9. Quote Originally Posted by carguy123 View Post
    Jesus man thats one hell of a combo
    This was me when I first tried Enhanced back in the day. Got a ghetto ziplock sample sent to me that was supposed to be 1 scoop. Well, it was 2 and I paid the price once I got to the gym and got my warm up started. Immediately went home and layed on the couch in the fetal position waiting for the white light
    From enhanced?!

    Better start with half a scoop/pouch of Radiate to assess your tolerance.
    RXS Supplements
    monte@rxssupplements.com
    www.rxssupplements.com

  10. IML REP 15% Discount Code- wesb15
    ironmaglabs.com ironmagresearch.com masupps.com

  11. IML REP 15% Discount Code- wesb15
    ironmaglabs.com ironmagresearch.com masupps.com

  12. Quote Originally Posted by MonteCedillo View Post
    That should be good. Long overdue!

    Keep the memes coming. I've got two selected already. Winners will be announced tomorrow!
    TGIF. Good luck guys!
    Chemical Engineer and Canfitpro Certified personal trainer
  13. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

  14. 2 things:

    First, this is now open. If you have purchased or received samples from me or Chris, please do us a favor and review our baby. Good or bad, we want it all.


    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/produ...?title=Radiate


    Secondly, MOAR Memes! I'll be selecting Memes later today and then booking it to the post office to deliver the prizes. Hit us with the best you got!
    RXS Supplements
    monte@rxssupplements.com
    www.rxssupplements.com

  15. IML REP 15% Discount Code- wesb15
    ironmaglabs.com ironmagresearch.com masupps.com

  16. There are some damn good ones in here
    Name:  75535038.jpg
Views: 69
Size:  85.1 KB

  17. IML REP 15% Discount Code- wesb15
    ironmaglabs.com ironmagresearch.com masupps.com

  18. Let the other person who won know, so we can both stop posting brilliant images and give the rest a shot.
    VEIN NUTRITION - PREMIUM BODYBUILDING SUPPLEMENTS
    CLICK ME > VEIN NUTRITION : USE "JUST410" for 10% OFF
    IG: @VeinNutrition

  19. Quote Originally Posted by justhere4comm View Post
    Let the other person who won know, so we can both stop posting brilliant images and give the rest a shot.
    lol where's the fun in that?! You guys got me cracking up today.
    RXS Supplements
    monte@rxssupplements.com
    www.rxssupplements.com
  •   

      
     

Log in
Log in