Welcome RXS Supplements to Anabolicminds!

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Please give RXS Supplements a warm welcome!!

money0351

money0351

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm excited to see what other great products are in store after trying radiate

MonteRXS

MonteRXS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I'm excited to see what other great products are in store after trying radiate
Thank you brother.

We are very stoked to be a part of the AM family and look forward to bringing quality supplements to the market!

Radiate is our first product launch. The strongest fat burning thermogenic powder on the market.... and tastes like candy!

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Welcome

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Welcome to the party!

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
๑۞๑,¸¸,ø¤º°`°๑۩ ŴĔĹČŐМĔ! ๑۩ ,¸¸,ø¤º°`°๑۞๑​

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Welcome, looks nice.
Any chance you could tell what higenamine dose is?

MonteRXS

MonteRXS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Welcome, looks nice.
Any chance you could tell what higenamine dose is?
Thank you!

I can give you an estimate.. Higenamine mg is > than potassium gluconate mg. If you do the math, I think you'll be pleased with the dose of higenamine.

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thank you!

I can give you an estimate.. Higenamine mg is > than potassium gluconate mg. If you do the math, I think you'll be pleased with the dose of higenamine.

Nice, that makes it 50mg or higher.

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
Radiate is insane! I take a morning 1/2 to 3/4 scoop and the effects last well into the evening

carguy123

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Welcome aboard...Radiate has been treating me well. 3/4 scoop seems to be my sweet spot, 1 scoop had me a bit jittery and that does not happen to me often haha. Excited to see whats in store next....any early details of what type of product will be next?

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
Subbed. Definitely interested in more Radiate reviews. Almost pulled the trigger on the intro sale but I'm going to finish up what I've got on hand first. I've used all versions of alphamine, bloodshred (war and raw), ignite, oxymax, and a few others in my day. I'd like to hear how Radiate performs!

MonteRXS

MonteRXS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Nice, that makes it 50mg or higher.
Hope that helps you get an idea of how well we dosed every ingredient. We weren't playing around when we formulated Radiate. Do it right or don't do it at all mentality from start to finish. Efficacy, quality raws, quality flavoring, no dyes, quality packaging and quality customer service. Those are the fundamentals I believe are important in this business.

Radiate is insane! I take a morning 1/2 to 3/4 scoop and the effects last well into the evening
Boom! I'm a stim junkie and I have to sip a full scoop with 10oz of ice cold water the first couple hours of my day otherwise I'm sweating like crazy if I drink it all at once. The energy is so strong but sustaining over a longer period of time.

Welcome aboard...Radiate has been treating me well. 3/4 scoop seems to be my sweet spot, 1 scoop had me a bit jittery and that does not happen to me often haha. Excited to see whats in store next....any early details of what type of product will be next?
Haha I know what you mean! As far as product details, I've got 4 different flavor pilots sitting on my desk right now.... and they are incredible tasting!

Subbed. Definitely interested in more Radiate reviews. Almost pulled the trigger on the intro sale but I'm going to finish up what I've got on hand first. I've used all versions of alphamine, bloodshred (war and raw), ignite, oxymax, and a few others in my day. I'd like to hear how Radiate performs!
Stay tuned. We should have another intro promo as an official AM sponsor coming here soon. PM and I'd be glad to mail out a couple sample sticks to you.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Welcome to AM!

Glad to see some recognizable names ;)

carguy123

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have used the old alphamine, and bloodshred(war) and I think this slightly bumps out bloodshred.

To me radiate has a similar feel to bloodshred with just a touch more energy. This is comparing 2 scoops of bloodshred to 3/4 scoops of Radiate

And dont get me wrong I really like bloodshred and just picked up 3 more tubs :)

MonteRXS

MonteRXS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I have used the old alphamine, and bloodshred(war) and I think this slightly bumps out bloodshred.

To me radiate has a similar feel to bloodshred with just a touch more energy. This is comparing 2 scoops of bloodshred to 3/4 scoops of Radiate

And dont get me wrong I really like bloodshred and just picked up 3 more tubs :)
At 3/4 scoops use you get a heck of a value for your jar :)

ikeNball

ikeNball

Awards
  • Established
WELCOME guys! Monte is a top-notch dude in terms of taking care of customers in the most personable way; can't wait to make it thru these tubs of Radiate

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
WELCOME guys! Monte is a top-notch dude in terms of taking care of customers in the most personable way; can't wait to make it thru these tubs of Radiate
He's aight... ;-)

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
1/2 to 3/4 a scoop is really all I need to get my energy pumping and allow me to go about my day pretty much zooming. Flavor is very good as well and the sweating is pretty ridiculous!

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
1/2 to 3/4 a scoop is really all I need to get my energy pumping and allow me to go about my day pretty much zooming. Flavor is very good as well and the sweating is pretty ridiculous!
If you can go to the Reviews section and give your review for RADIATE we'd really appreciate it brotha! Man, I haven't see you around for a long time, since I was with APPNUT!

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok I caved and bought a tub :) Reviews look outstanding...and see a few stim junkies in here raving about it, so it's on!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you can go to the Reviews section and give your review for RADIATE we'd really appreciate it brotha! Man, I haven't see you around for a long time, since I was with APPNUT!
You got it! Yea I stepped away from the forums for quite a while on the backend of my military enlistment and once I got out I became even busier. Trying to make it on a bit more nowadays! Good to see you though brother.

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok I caved and bought a tub :) Reviews look outstanding...and see a few stim junkies in here raving about it, so it's on!
Thank you shockrock3! Looking forward to how it works for you!