Welcome RXS Supplements to Anabolicminds!

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Administrator
    Admin's Avatar

    Welcome RXS Supplements to Anabolicminds!


    Please give RXS Supplements a warm welcome!!



    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.


  2. I'm excited to see what other great products are in store after trying radiate
    •   
       

  3. Welcome RXS Supplements to Anabolicminds!


    Quote Originally Posted by money0351 View Post
    I'm excited to see what other great products are in store after trying radiate
    Thank you brother.

    We are very stoked to be a part of the AM family and look forward to bringing quality supplements to the market!

    Radiate is our first product launch. The strongest fat burning thermogenic powder on the market.... and tastes like candy!
    RXS Supplements
    [email protected]
    www.rxssupplements.com

  4. Welcome
    Mind and Muscle Code AM10 WWW.mindandmuscle.com
    Muscle Research Code AM10 www.mrsupps.com
    •   
       


  5. Welcome to the party!
    Black Lion Research Rep

  6. ๑۞๑,,`๑۩ ŴĔĹČŐМĔ! ๑۩ ,,`๑۞๑

  7. Welcome, looks nice.
    Any chance you could tell what higenamine dose is?

  8. Quote Originally Posted by bosskardo View Post
    Welcome, looks nice.
    Any chance you could tell what higenamine dose is?
    Thank you!

    I can give you an estimate.. Higenamine mg is > than potassium gluconate mg. If you do the math, I think you'll be pleased with the dose of higenamine.

    RXS Supplements
    [email protected]
    www.rxssupplements.com

  9. Quote Originally Posted by MonteCedillo View Post
    Thank you!

    I can give you an estimate.. Higenamine mg is > than potassium gluconate mg. If you do the math, I think you'll be pleased with the dose of higenamine.

    Nice, that makes it 50mg or higher.

  10. Radiate is insane! I take a morning 1/2 to 3/4 scoop and the effects last well into the evening

  11. Welcome aboard...Radiate has been treating me well. 3/4 scoop seems to be my sweet spot, 1 scoop had me a bit jittery and that does not happen to me often haha. Excited to see whats in store next....any early details of what type of product will be next?

  12. Subbed. Definitely interested in more Radiate reviews. Almost pulled the trigger on the intro sale but I'm going to finish up what I've got on hand first. I've used all versions of alphamine, bloodshred (war and raw), ignite, oxymax, and a few others in my day. I'd like to hear how Radiate performs!

  13. Quote Originally Posted by bosskardo View Post
    Nice, that makes it 50mg or higher.
    Hope that helps you get an idea of how well we dosed every ingredient. We weren't playing around when we formulated Radiate. Do it right or don't do it at all mentality from start to finish. Efficacy, quality raws, quality flavoring, no dyes, quality packaging and quality customer service. Those are the fundamentals I believe are important in this business.

    Quote Originally Posted by carpee View Post
    Radiate is insane! I take a morning 1/2 to 3/4 scoop and the effects last well into the evening
    Boom! I'm a stim junkie and I have to sip a full scoop with 10oz of ice cold water the first couple hours of my day otherwise I'm sweating like crazy if I drink it all at once. The energy is so strong but sustaining over a longer period of time.

    Quote Originally Posted by carguy123 View Post
    Welcome aboard...Radiate has been treating me well. 3/4 scoop seems to be my sweet spot, 1 scoop had me a bit jittery and that does not happen to me often haha. Excited to see whats in store next....any early details of what type of product will be next?
    Haha I know what you mean! As far as product details, I've got 4 different flavor pilots sitting on my desk right now.... and they are incredible tasting!

    Quote Originally Posted by BRUstrong View Post
    Subbed. Definitely interested in more Radiate reviews. Almost pulled the trigger on the intro sale but I'm going to finish up what I've got on hand first. I've used all versions of alphamine, bloodshred (war and raw), ignite, oxymax, and a few others in my day. I'd like to hear how Radiate performs!
    Stay tuned. We should have another intro promo as an official AM sponsor coming here soon. PM and I'd be glad to mail out a couple sample sticks to you.
    RXS Supplements
    [email protected]
    www.rxssupplements.com
  14. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar

    Welcome to AM!

    Glad to see some recognizable names
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Representative | [email protected] | Inspire to Evolve

  15. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    Welcome to AM!

    Glad to see some recognizable names
    Yessir! Been a long time coming since the ol USP days.
    RXS Supplements
    [email protected]
    www.rxssupplements.com

  16. Ain't nothing but a gangsta party!

  17. Quote Originally Posted by BRUstrong View Post
    Subbed. Definitely interested in more Radiate reviews. Almost pulled the trigger on the intro sale but I'm going to finish up what I've got on hand first. I've used all versions of alphamine, bloodshred (war and raw), ignite, oxymax, and a few others in my day. I'd like to hear how Radiate performs!
    I have used the old alphamine, and bloodshred(war) and I think this slightly bumps out bloodshred.

    To me radiate has a similar feel to bloodshred with just a touch more energy. This is comparing 2 scoops of bloodshred to 3/4 scoops of Radiate

    And dont get me wrong I really like bloodshred and just picked up 3 more tubs

  18. Quote Originally Posted by carguy123 View Post
    I have used the old alphamine, and bloodshred(war) and I think this slightly bumps out bloodshred.

    To me radiate has a similar feel to bloodshred with just a touch more energy. This is comparing 2 scoops of bloodshred to 3/4 scoops of Radiate

    And dont get me wrong I really like bloodshred and just picked up 3 more tubs
    At 3/4 scoops use you get a heck of a value for your jar
    RXS Supplements
    [email protected]
    www.rxssupplements.com

  19. Love Radiate brother! Excited about these new flavors!

  20. Get in here!


    RADIATE CONTEST TIME!
    RXS Supplements
    [email protected]
    www.rxssupplements.com

  21. WELCOME guys! Monte is a top-notch dude in terms of taking care of customers in the most personable way; can't wait to make it thru these tubs of Radiate

  22. Quote Originally Posted by ikeNball View Post
    WELCOME guys! Monte is a top-notch dude in terms of taking care of customers in the most personable way; can't wait to make it thru these tubs of Radiate
    He's aight... ;-)

  23. I appreciate the kind words @ikeNball ! What are your thoughts on Radiate?


    To all who have tried, we are finally up in the product review page now. Feel free to be honest about your experience with Radiate. We value what everyone has to say.

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/produ...?title=Radiate
    RXS Supplements
    [email protected]
    www.rxssupplements.com

  24. 1/2 to 3/4 a scoop is really all I need to get my energy pumping and allow me to go about my day pretty much zooming. Flavor is very good as well and the sweating is pretty ridiculous!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Welcome TF Supplements to Anabolicminds.com!
    By Admin in forum TF Supplements
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 03-20-2016, 01:19 PM
  2. Welcome Lockout Supplements to Anabolicminds!
    By Admin in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-22-2016, 07:49 PM
  3. Welcome 1RM Supplements to Anabolicminds.com!
    By Admin in forum 1RM Supplements
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 06-17-2015, 09:56 PM
  4. Welcome TGB Supplements to Anabolicminds.com!
    By Admin in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-04-2014, 08:17 PM
  5. Welcome Strong Supplements to Anabolicminds.com!
    By Admin in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-28-2014, 08:46 PM
Log in
Log in