FINAFLEX G8: Get it while you still can!

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
As some of you may know, G8 has been discontinued.

Head over to Nutraplanet for a killer deal at 60% OFF, at $29.99/tub.

This comes with some free Active Multi (vitamins) as well.

Don't forget to use Nutraplanets AM only deal by putting "Anabolic Minds FREEBIES" in the comments.

Deep Sleep and Recovery Accelerator!

Elevate:

The ingredients contained in FINAFLEX G8 are dosed at high levels to coincide with scientific research that proves HGH and IGF-1 levels can be elevated by using specific dietary ingredients. Most HGH pill products are SIGNIFICANTLY under dosed due to the fact that pills can only hold so much powder. One (1) Scoop of G8 is Equal to 10-15 Pills of the Leading HGH Product on the Market. FINAFLEX G8 provides the body with real levels of ingredients needed to deliver results!

Used as a mood elevator, G8 is unmatched in its performance as a psychonutraceutical as multiple ingredients in G8 cross the blood brain barrier and work to impact specific neurotransmitters, including Dopamine and Serotonin.

Restore:

FINAFLEX G8 works to restore depleted neurotransmitter stores as well as impact the body’s natural levels of Insulin-like Growth Factor (IGF-1) and Human Growth Hormone (HGH). Restoring hormone levels allows the body to operate at a higher level of performance creating an optimal environment for growth and recovery. FINAFLEX G8 will help restore sex drive and libido in men and women by impacting specific neurotransmitters that result in an increased desire for sex.

Recover:

FINAFLEX G8 is best taken at nighttime just before bed. Recovery takes place during sleep cycles and G8 allows the body and mind to engage in a deep, restful sleep allowing for increased recovery. During restful sleep the body releases its highest levels of Human Growth Hormone (HGH) working to repair and rebuild damaged muscle tissue.

https://nutraplanet.com/products/finaflex-g8/

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Can I ask WHY it was discounted ???

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Can I ask WHY it was discounted ???
Discontinued? I wasn't told. Sales,
I'd imagine. That seems like the only reason a product would be discontinued unless it were banned, and nothing here was banded.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
G8 has just ran it's course at this point in time.

It might make a comeback one day though.