It's becoming clear

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Churro? Really? Ooh...

Name:  ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1451521523.931143.jpg
Views: 108
Size:  86.3 KB
    “Care for the flock that God has entrusted to you. Watch over it willingly, not grudgingly—not for what you will get out of it, but because you are eager to serve God. ... lead them by your own good example.” 1 Peter‬ 5:2-3‬

2. Never had a churro...
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/255232-turff49-quest-success.html#post4620379
    •   

3. Churro. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, deep fried, sugar, cinnamon. Count me in.
  4. “Care for the flock that God has entrusted to you. Watch over it willingly, not grudgingly—not for what you will get out of it, but because you are eager to serve God. ... lead them by your own good example.” 1 Peter‬ 5:2-3‬

5. Use Code Montego15 for 15% off at milehighkratom.com
    •   

6. Name:  ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1452378267.834096.jpg
Views: 63
Size:  152.6 KB

Oh my.
    “Care for the flock that God has entrusted to you. Watch over it willingly, not grudgingly—not for what you will get out of it, but because you are eager to serve God. ... lead them by your own good example.” 1 Peter‬ 5:2-3‬

7. I'm always glad to see Vanilla Cakebatter. Will be anxious to try a Churro and the Strawberry Milkshake too!
    FINAFLEX REP
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/255232-turff49-quest-success.html#post4620379

8. Quote Originally Posted by turff49 View Post
    I'm always glad to see Vanilla Cakebatter. Will be anxious to try a Churro and the Strawberry Milkshake too!
    I know it's plain to most, but vanilla is my all-time favorite.

9. The protein will be released very soon.

I'll see what I can do to get some samples out for testing
    Use Code Montego15 for 15% off at milehighkratom.com

10. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    The protein will be released very soon.

I'll see what I can do to get some samples out for testing
    Whoop! whoop! Can't wait!!!!!
    FINAFLEX REP

11. awe yea that's what these finafreaks need~
    This Spot For Sale

12. Flavors have been confirmed!

There will be 4 flavors of the New Clear Protein - Chocolate Milkshake, Vanilla Cakebatter,Strawberry Milkshake and Frosted Churro.

Keep your eyes peeled as this should be launching by the first of the month if all goes as planned!

Also the price for a 2.38lb jug, wich is 30 serving, will be around the $30 dollar mark depending on where you purchase it.
    Use Code Montego15 for 15% off at milehighkratom.com

13. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Flavors have been confirmed!

There will be 4 flavors of the New Clear Protein - Chocolate Milkshake, Vanilla Cakebatter,Strawberry Milkshake and Frosted Churro.

Keep your eyes peeled as this should be launching by the first of the month if all goes as planned!

Also the price for a 2.38lb jug, wich is 30 serving, will be around the $30 dollar mark depending on where you purchase it.
    Definitely wanna give this churro flavor a shot. Exciting stuff.

14. I can see a protein fried ice crème in effect.... awe yeea~
    This Spot For Sale

15. Churro, pretty sure that sounds like what we call a Beaver Tail up here.... so goooood!

16. I love me some Beaver Tail....!!!
    FINAFLEX REP

17. Quote Originally Posted by turff49 View Post
    I love me some Beaver Tail....!!!
    who doesn't !?? LMAO
    This Spot For Sale

18. Quote Originally Posted by xR1pp3Rx View Post
    who doesn't !?? LMAO
    Man has a point

19. this stuff is on shelves every were now.. us reps are finally getting to try it!!! stay tuned for some of our first reviews~
    This Spot For Sale

20. I got a frosted churro and a chocolate on the way boys!
    This Spot For Sale

21. Quote Originally Posted by xR1pp3Rx View Post
    I got a frosted churro and a chocolate on the way boys!
    Did you get tracking notification?
    FINAFLEX REP

22. I have 1 x vanilla, 1 x strawberry, 2 x choc and 1 x churro .... I am excited!
  23. “Care for the flock that God has entrusted to you. Watch over it willingly, not grudgingly—not for what you will get out of it, but because you are eager to serve God. ... lead them by your own good example.” 1 Peter‬ 5:2-3‬
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-01-2013, 04:38 PM
  2. Chest Cold - When does it become OK to train again?
    By OVERHAUL in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-15-2011, 01:09 PM
  3. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-02-2008, 08:18 AM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-21-2006, 11:06 PM
  5. Lawyer: It is clear ephedra killed Bechler
    By Panther06 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 02-28-2003, 06:54 PM