NEW Max Pump formula LOGGING op!

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. NEW Max Pump formula LOGGING op!


    It’s time to Get PUMPed to the MAX!
    FINAFLEX recently re-formulated their much-loved single ingredient no-stim pump product, MAX PUMP, and we’re looking for loggers to show us a little flex!
    Instead of just Betaine Nitrates, the profile now includes Betaine Anhydrous and AGMAPURE®† (99% Pure Agmatine Sulfate).

    Name:  web bottles7.png
Views: 241
Size:  204.6 KB

    Name:  Supp FACTS.png
Views: 205
Size:  49.3 KB

    The product is so new; I’ve yet to use it myself.

    We are looking for some active AM users to log this product for 30 days with a minimum of 4-5 updates per week. Included, we would like your assessment of how the product does/does not affect your training and/or daily activities/workout; taste/flavor/pill burps, if any; or any other experience you notice from MAX PUMP.

    How to apply:

    1) How old are you?

    2) What is your training experience, and what are your training plans during this log?

    3) What is your experience with FINAFLEX products?

    4) Are you currently taking any product that contributes a pump to your workout?
    Not required, but I cannot say it won’t help, let’s see a pic of your gun(z)!



    ** If you believe you will be logging another product at any time during or after applying for this log, please disclose here or via PM. Thanks, and good luck applicants!
    “Care for the flock that God has entrusted to you. Watch over it willingly, not grudgingly—not for what you will get out of it, but because you are eager to serve God. ... lead them by your own good example.” 1 Peter‬ 5:2-3‬


  2. Awesome product!!
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/255232-turff49-quest-success.html#post4620379
    •   
       


  3. Looks like another good one from FinaFlex
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative✯Use code MARK30 to save 30% on All Hi-Tech Pharma Companies: APS Nutrition, ALRIndustries, LG Sciences, Formutech Nutrition, Iforce Nutrition (MARK25), Innovative Labs

  4. Woo woooo!
    Use Code Montego15 for 15% off at milehighkratom.com

  5. Let's get some apps in here!
    •   
       


  6. FINAFLEX athlete Johnnie Pearl Borries has her Max Pump going, how bout you?

    Attachment 119393
    “Care for the flock that God has entrusted to you. Watch over it willingly, not grudgingly—not for what you will get out of it, but because you are eager to serve God. ... lead them by your own good example.” 1 Peter‬ 5:2-3‬

  7. wait, is this a duplicate, just noticed the other one started on the same day lol BTW when do you guys think you'll be in stock and ready to ship those babies out ready to start my log!

  8. its coming soon brother.. we've had quite a response to the initial launch.
    This Spot For Sale

  9. Hmm. sounds like the end of the world as we know it when you say it l;ike that! lmao thanks

  10. Age 38
    Training for 15 years, currently recomping with circuit/cross-fit style training.
    Used pct black for cort control and estrogen control, worked as advertised.
    Currently just using caffine preworkout.

  11. Still waiting on stock in the warehouse guys. We haven't forgotten about you I promise
    Use Code Montego15 for 15% off at milehighkratom.com

  12. hi, does anyone know if here in Europe or in the UK there is any seller who has the new max pump?

  13. Quote Originally Posted by storm 011 View Post
    hi, does anyone know if here in Europe or in the UK there is any seller who has the new max pump?
    It'll likely hit PowerBody before most others (link below), but looks like they still have old stock to go through first.

    Since GNC started carrying out products we've not had much inventory at home, but we are working on that, and hopefully soon everyone will again have our up to date line.

    http://m.powerbody.co.uk/brand-finaflex,198.html
    “Care for the flock that God has entrusted to you. Watch over it willingly, not grudgingly—not for what you will get out of it, but because you are eager to serve God. ... lead them by your own good example.” 1 Peter‬ 5:2-3‬

  14. Are you still looking for loggers?

  15. Quote Originally Posted by SLW2 View Post
    Are you still looking for loggers?
    Not currently, but very soon.
    “Care for the flock that God has entrusted to you. Watch over it willingly, not grudgingly—not for what you will get out of it, but because you are eager to serve God. ... lead them by your own good example.” 1 Peter‬ 5:2-3‬

  16. lol~! The first loggers are still waiting on stock to re-up I think? or maybe i'm the only one still waiting haha

  17. heck man even the reps are waiting.. when we say our warehouse got ransacked... we aint lying! literally out of everything~ my rep order consisted of mostly tee shirts!
    This Spot For Sale

  18. Same here...love my shirts though!!!
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/255232-turff49-quest-success.html#post4620379

  19. Quote Originally Posted by xR1pp3Rx View Post
    heck man even the reps are waiting.. when we say our warehouse got ransacked... we aint lying! literally out of everything~ my rep order consisted of mostly tee shirts!
    At least they are 'FREAKY' tshirts

  20. LOL! I want one hahah that sucks man, I would hope atleast the reps could get their supps, guess you guys are really killin it! you said GNC is selling your products now???

  21. Quote Originally Posted by KilaCali View Post
    LOL! I want one hahah that sucks man, I would hope atleast the reps could get their supps, guess you guys are really killin it! you said GNC is selling your products now???
    Yep, seems to be a huge hit there too!
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/255232-turff49-quest-success.html#post4620379

  22. Quote Originally Posted by turff49 View Post
    Yep, seems to be a huge hit there too!
    Crazy, GNC actually stocking quality supplements LOL

  23. They shipped!
    Use Code Montego15 for 15% off at milehighkratom.com

  24. SWEET!
    “Care for the flock that God has entrusted to you. Watch over it willingly, not grudgingly—not for what you will get out of it, but because you are eager to serve God. ... lead them by your own good example.” 1 Peter‬ 5:2-3‬

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    They shipped!
    oyt oyt
    This Spot For Sale
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. GET PUMPED TO THE MAX W/ FINAFLEX MAX PUMP!!! Logging Opp!
    By MrKleen73 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 104
    Last Post: 09-02-2013, 12:16 PM
  2. Max Pump + Ignite 2 log / The road to me getting cut
    By gvdook in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 93
    Last Post: 08-23-2013, 10:20 PM
  3. NP Exclusive: New MAX PUMP...Consider your Mind Blown!
    By NutraPlanet CS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-04-2013, 04:05 PM
  4. Replies: 109
    Last Post: 12-14-2010, 08:18 PM
Log in
Log in