NEW Max Pump formula LOGGING op!

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    They shipped!
    Ooooh man! Uh-oh! about to get real crazy! I was just in GNC today checking things out and talking to the guy about FINAFLEX products guess its a sign


  2. Great news..need to read some great logs!!
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    Great news..need to read some great logs!!
    ITS ON BRO!! I got a confirmation with tracking ## today from MYUSPS says it will be here Saturday!!! I will start my log that day! thanks again, PRIMED for a kickass PWO log!!

  4. Just seen something wondering what this B.S. is all about.. dude saying some company ThermoLife supposedly saying they patented the ingredient in max pump and that they were trying to sue FinaFlex? any truth to that and I hope everythings worked out, finaflex makes only good products so no reason for anyone to be talkin crap.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQDzr11A8sg

  5. Quote Originally Posted by KilaCali View Post
    Just seen something wondering what this B.S. is all about.. dude saying some company ThermoLife supposedly saying they patented the ingredient in max pump and that they were trying to sue FinaFlex? any truth to that and I hope everythings worked out, finaflex makes only good products so no reason for anyone to be talkin crap.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQDzr11A8sg
    I haven't watched the video yet but here's the short of it....

    They tried to say that any single ingredient nitrate was patented. Which is ****ing nonsense, IMO.

    The ingredient wasn't even the same.

    Anyway, I don't believe it went very far, but we have a new profile in Max Pump anyway. I'm less then a week in and I think the pump is just as good, if not better.
    “Care for the flock that God has entrusted to you. Watch over it willingly, not grudgingly—not for what you will get out of it, but because you are eager to serve God. ... lead them by your own good example.” 1 Peter‬ 5:2-3‬
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post
    I haven't watched the video yet but here's the short of it....

    They tried to say that any single ingredient nitrate was patented. Which is ****ing nonsense, IMO.

    The ingredient wasn't even the same.

    Anyway, I don't believe it went very far, but we have a new profile in Max Pump anyway. I'm less then a week in and I think the pump is just as good, if not better.
    Awesome! Sounds like a bunch of BULL**** to me, theres some lame people out there, specially when a great reputable company makes some good stuff and people want to hate! cant wait to try it! the single ingredient thing is kind of crazy. hard to imagine just one single ingredient taking care of business but ive seen it happen before so I have faith!

  7. Quote Originally Posted by KilaCali View Post
    Awesome! Sounds like a bunch of BULL**** to me, theres some lame people out there, specially when a great reputable company makes some good stuff and people want to hate! cant wait to try it! the single ingredient thing is kind of crazy. hard to imagine just one single ingredient taking care of business but ive seen it happen before so I have faith!
    It is no longer a single ingredient.

    It's too bad you didn't get to try it. Like the guy said, it gave you a ffull feeling and that lasted all day. I'm starting to notice the new profile doing the same.
    “Care for the flock that God has entrusted to you. Watch over it willingly, not grudgingly—not for what you will get out of it, but because you are eager to serve God. ... lead them by your own good example.” 1 Peter‬ 5:2-3‬

  8. Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post
    It is no longer a single ingredient.

    It's too bad you didn't get to try it. Like the guy said, it gave you a ffull feeling and that lasted all day. I'm starting to notice the new profile doing the same.
    AHHH!! WTF?!?!? StrongSupps has the single ingredient one! that blows!! where do I find the new formula/label ??

  9. Ahh N/M top of the thread has it sorry hah <--SLOW need that PWO fast obviously.

  10. ron Kramer from thermo life has been sueing the fuk outta everyone in the sup industry for several yrs. he got the bright idea to go and patent all these nitrate ingredients when no one was looking (even though he didn't find or create them). and then sat back and made a mint sueing everyone for use infringement.
    guys a real piece of sh!t if u ask me.
    This Spot For Sale

  11. Quote Originally Posted by xR1pp3Rx View Post
    ron Kramer from thermo life has been sueing the fuk outta everyone in the sup industry for several yrs. he got the bright idea to go and patent all these nitrate ingredients when no one was looking (even though he didn't find or create them). and then sat back and made a mint sueing everyone for use infringement.
    guys a real piece of sh!t if u ask me.
    sounds like it man!

  12. Dude WTF! Today I got an update from my USPS and it went from this -
    Tracking Number: 9402111899223506372778

    Expected Delivery Date: July 25, 2015

    To This -

    Tracking Number: 9402111899223506372778

    Expected Delivery Date: July 27, 2015

    Whats wrong with these damn people! :-/ and its not the first time that's happened!

  13. ...Monday will be a good day my friend

  14. Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    ...Monday will be a good day my friend
    YES it very much should be!

  15. Arrived at USPS Facility SAN FRANCISCO, CA 94188 July 26, 2015 1:41 am
    Departed USPS Facility ATLANTA, GA 30320 July 24, 2015 8:05 am

    ^ WTF? Why would a package go all the way PAST where im at in Colorado to California before it came to me?

  16. that's how it works sometimes.. carriers aren't going to stop at the closest airport to drop your supps off ... LOL
    This Spot For Sale

  17. Guess they didn't see the parachute on your package???

  18. Quote Originally Posted by KilaCali View Post
    Arrived at USPS Facility SAN FRANCISCO, CA 94188 July 26, 2015 1:41 am
    Departed USPS Facility ATLANTA, GA 30320 July 24, 2015 8:05 am

    ^ WTF? Why would a package go all the way PAST where im at in Colorado to California before it came to me?
    I had an order leave Atlanta for Memphis, when I'm just south of Atlanta.

    Sounds like your driver had plans in Cali.
    “Care for the flock that God has entrusted to you. Watch over it willingly, not grudgingly—not for what you will get out of it, but because you are eager to serve God. ... lead them by your own good example.” 1 Peter‬ 5:2-3‬

  19. Any gifts from the postal workers, guys?
    “Care for the flock that God has entrusted to you. Watch over it willingly, not grudgingly—not for what you will get out of it, but because you are eager to serve God. ... lead them by your own good example.” 1 Peter‬ 5:2-3‬

  20. ! starting my log Monday !

  21. LOG has been created and action is about to kick off! sorry for the way guys!! thanks again!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...ml#post5194497
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. GET PUMPED TO THE MAX W/ FINAFLEX MAX PUMP!!! Logging Opp!
    By MrKleen73 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 104
    Last Post: 09-02-2013, 12:16 PM
  2. Max Pump + Ignite 2 log / The road to me getting cut
    By gvdook in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 93
    Last Post: 08-23-2013, 10:20 PM
  3. NP Exclusive: New MAX PUMP...Consider your Mind Blown!
    By NutraPlanet CS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-04-2013, 04:05 PM
  4. Replies: 109
    Last Post: 12-14-2010, 08:18 PM
Log in
Log in