RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It’s time to Get PUMPed to the MAX!
FINAFLEX recently re-formulated their much-loved single ingredient no-stim pump product, MAX PUMP, and we’re looking for loggers to show us a little flex!
Instead of just Betaine Nitrates, the profile now includes Betaine Anhydrous and AGMAPURE®† (99% Pure Agmatine Sulfate).

web bottles7.png

Supp FACTS.png

The product is so new; I’ve yet to use it myself.

We are looking for some active AM users to log this product for 30 days with a minimum of 4-5 updates per week. Included, we would like your assessment of how the product does/does not affect your training and/or daily activities/workout; taste/flavor/pill burps, if any; or any other experience you notice from MAX PUMP.

How to apply:

1) How old are you?

2) What is your training experience, and what are your training plans during this log?

3) What is your experience with FINAFLEX products?

4) Are you currently taking any product that contributes a pump to your workout?
Not required, but I cannot say it won’t help, let’s see a pic of your gun(z)!

** If you believe you will be logging another product at any time during or after applying for this log, please disclose here or via PM. Thanks, and good luck applicants!

turff49

turff49

Awards
Awesome product!!

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Looks like another good one from FinaFlex

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Woo woooo!

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
wait, is this a duplicate, just noticed the other one started on the same day lol BTW when do you guys think you'll be in stock and ready to ship those babies out ready to start my log!

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
its coming soon brother.. we've had quite a response to the initial launch.

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
Hmm. sounds like the end of the world as we know it when you say it l;ike that! lmao thanks ;)

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Age 38
Training for 15 years, currently recomping with circuit/cross-fit style training.
Used pct black for cort control and estrogen control, worked as advertised.
Currently just using caffine preworkout.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Still waiting on stock in the warehouse guys. We haven't forgotten about you I promise ;)

storm 011

storm 011

Awards
  • Established
hi, does anyone know if here in Europe or in the UK there is any seller who has the new max pump?

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hi, does anyone know if here in Europe or in the UK there is any seller who has the new max pump?
It'll likely hit PowerBody before most others (link below), but looks like they still have old stock to go through first.

Since GNC started carrying out products we've not had much inventory at home, but we are working on that, and hopefully soon everyone will again have our up to date line.

http://m.powerbody.co.uk/brand-finaflex,198.html

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
lol~! The first loggers are still waiting on stock to re-up I think? or maybe i'm the only one still waiting haha

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
heck man even the reps are waiting.. when we say our warehouse got ransacked... we aint lying! literally out of everything~ my rep order consisted of mostly tee shirts!

turff49

turff49

Awards
Same here...love my shirts though!!!

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
heck man even the reps are waiting.. when we say our warehouse got ransacked... we aint lying! literally out of everything~ my rep order consisted of mostly tee shirts!
At least they are 'FREAKY' tshirts ;)

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
LOL! I want one hahah that sucks man, I would hope atleast the reps could get their supps, guess you guys are really killin it! you said GNC is selling your products now???

turff49

turff49

Awards
LOL! I want one hahah that sucks man, I would hope atleast the reps could get their supps, guess you guys are really killin it! you said GNC is selling your products now???
Yep, seems to be a huge hit there too!

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
They shipped!

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
SWEET!

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
Great news..need to read some great logs!!
ITS ON BRO!! I got a confirmation with tracking ## today from MYUSPS says it will be here Saturday!!! I will start my log that day! thanks again, PRIMED for a kickass PWO log!!

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
Just seen something wondering what this B.S. is all about.. dude saying some company ThermoLife supposedly saying they patented the ingredient in max pump and that they were trying to sue FinaFlex? any truth to that and I hope everythings worked out, finaflex makes only good products so no reason for anyone to be talkin crap.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQDzr11A8sg

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just seen something wondering what this B.S. is all about.. dude saying some company ThermoLife supposedly saying they patented the ingredient in max pump and that they were trying to sue FinaFlex? any truth to that and I hope everythings worked out, finaflex makes only good products so no reason for anyone to be talkin crap.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQDzr11A8sg
I haven't watched the video yet but here's the short of it....

They tried to say that any single ingredient nitrate was patented. Which is ****ing nonsense, IMO.

The ingredient wasn't even the same.

Anyway, I don't believe it went very far, but we have a new profile in Max Pump anyway. I'm less then a week in and I think the pump is just as good, if not better.

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
I haven't watched the video yet but here's the short of it....

They tried to say that any single ingredient nitrate was patented. Which is ****ing nonsense, IMO.

The ingredient wasn't even the same.

Anyway, I don't believe it went very far, but we have a new profile in Max Pump anyway. I'm less then a week in and I think the pump is just as good, if not better.
Awesome! Sounds like a bunch of BULL**** to me, theres some lame people out there, specially when a great reputable company makes some good stuff and people want to hate! cant wait to try it! the single ingredient thing is kind of crazy. hard to imagine just one single ingredient taking care of business but ive seen it happen before so I have faith!

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome! Sounds like a bunch of BULL**** to me, theres some lame people out there, specially when a great reputable company makes some good stuff and people want to hate! cant wait to try it! the single ingredient thing is kind of crazy. hard to imagine just one single ingredient taking care of business but ive seen it happen before so I have faith!
It is no longer a single ingredient.

It's too bad you didn't get to try it. Like the guy said, it gave you a ffull feeling and that lasted all day. I'm starting to notice the new profile doing the same.

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
It is no longer a single ingredient.

It's too bad you didn't get to try it. Like the guy said, it gave you a ffull feeling and that lasted all day. I'm starting to notice the new profile doing the same.
AHHH!! WTF?!?!? StrongSupps has the single ingredient one! that blows!! where do I find the new formula/label ??

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
Ahh N/M top of the thread has it sorry hah <--SLOW need that PWO fast obviously.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
ron Kramer from thermo life has been sueing the fuk outta everyone in the sup industry for several yrs. he got the bright idea to go and patent all these nitrate ingredients when no one was looking (even though he didn't find or create them). and then sat back and made a mint sueing everyone for use infringement.
guys a real piece of sh!t if u ask me.

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
ron Kramer from thermo life has been sueing the fuk outta everyone in the sup industry for several yrs. he got the bright idea to go and patent all these nitrate ingredients when no one was looking (even though he didn't find or create them). and then sat back and made a mint sueing everyone for use infringement.
guys a real piece of sh!t if u ask me.
sounds like it man!

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
Dude WTF! Today I got an update from my USPS and it went from this -
Tracking Number: 9402111899223506372778

Expected Delivery Date: July 25, 2015

To This -

Tracking Number: 9402111899223506372778

Expected Delivery Date: July 27, 2015

Whats wrong with these damn people! :-/ and its not the first time that's happened!

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
Arrived at USPS Facility SAN FRANCISCO, CA 94188 July 26, 2015 1:41 am
Departed USPS Facility ATLANTA, GA 30320 July 24, 2015 8:05 am

^ WTF? Why would a package go all the way PAST where im at in Colorado to California before it came to me?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
that's how it works sometimes.. carriers aren't going to stop at the closest airport to drop your supps off ... LOL

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Arrived at USPS Facility SAN FRANCISCO, CA 94188 July 26, 2015 1:41 am
Departed USPS Facility ATLANTA, GA 30320 July 24, 2015 8:05 am

^ WTF? Why would a package go all the way PAST where im at in Colorado to California before it came to me?
I had an order leave Atlanta for Memphis, when I'm just south of Atlanta.

Sounds like your driver had plans in Cali.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Any gifts from the postal workers, guys?