FINAFLEX Revolution Test logging opportunity !!!

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
Another amazing logging opportunity from FINAFLEX. Here is your chance to get in on the launch of yet another awesome new product from FINAFLEX. Boost testosterone and reduce estrogen with one product ! Looking for 3 loggers to give this a run.

REVOLUTION TEST™ is a complete sports performance supplement designed to promote boosts in testosterone, a reduction in total estrogen, and increased energy levels in the body. Built with LETROSTERONE™ a powerfully unique and exotic plant extract, FINAFLEX® REVOLUTION TEST™ contributes to lean muscle growth, a healthy sex drive, and overall well being.*

revt.png

Supplement Facts
Serving Size: 2 Capsules
Servings Per Container: 45
Amount Per Serving %DV*
Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid) 50 mg 84%
Selenium (methionine) 200 mcg 286%
Testosterone Amplification Blend
D-Aspartic Acid (DAA), Fenugreek (50% Saponins)(Seed), Tongkat Ali (Eurycoma longifolia Extract)(Root) 750mg **
Liver Enzyme Regulation Matrix
N-Acetyl L-Cystine (NAC), Milk Thistle (Silybum Marianum)(Seed/Fruit) (Std. to 80% Silymarin) 300 mg **
Cardiovascular Support
Red Yeast Rice Powder (Monascus purpureus), Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10) 200 mg **
Prostate Shield
Saw Palmetto (Serenoa repens) (Berry), Pygeum Bark (Pygeum Africanum)(Powder), Stinging Nettle Root Powder (Leaf), Lycopene Extract 160 mg **
Letrosterone™†
Brassaiopsis glomerulata extract (Plant Leaf)(Std. to 10% dehydroloiolide)(Std. to 20% n-benzol-l-phenylalanine methyl ester) 100 mg **

Applicants simply tell us:
1 – Your age
2 – Training experience
3 – Current goals, and plans for the log
4 – How often you can update your log

All successful candidates will also have to adhere to our rating scale for their FINAL review. (This will be provided when you start your log). As always thank you for your interest in FINAFLEX, now let’s take your game to the next level. Good luck!

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
More gains!

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
When would you want this log to start? Is it something I could run after using HPTA/Volume/Magnitropin stack? I'm not sure if I should take a month off of supplements before I start something else.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
When would you want this log to start? Is it something I could run after using HPTA/Volume/Magnitropin stack? I'm not sure if I should take a month off of supplements before I start something else.
Would need to start ASAP