FINAFLEX Pre-Release Log Opp: Creatine Energy

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Now that the Beta logs have been completed it's time for round two, or a pre-release opportunity, for a select few.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1424181418.689332.jpg

FINAFLEX has taken its innovative Crea-Trona, and improved on it with a few twists for a creatine product the supplement industry has yet to see. Here, I'll let the pros describe it better:

Creatine Energy(TM)

CREATINE ENERGY(TM) combines a uniquely formulated Creatine Matrix with a low level of caffeine per scoop to promote increased energy levels during exercise. Use FINAFLEX CREATINE ENERGY(TM) to increase muscle strength and help power through daily workouts.* CREATINE ENERGY(TM) contains two of the purest forms of Creatine available today, Creapureand Crea-Trona. These two unique Creatinesare manufactured under strict GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) engineering processes in Germany with the end result being two refined and robust ingredients both guaranteed by sophisticated analytical analyses to be of the highest quality.*

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1424181447.293856.jpg

What's required:

We expect a 30 day log with a minimum of 4-5 updates per week. Included, we would like your assessment of how the product does/does not affect your training and/or daily activities; mix-ability, taste/flavor, or any other experience you have noticed from Creatine Energy.

How to apply:

1) How old are you?

2) What is your training experience, and what are your training plans during this log?

3) What is your experience with FINAFLEX products?

4) When it comes to training, who motivates you the most? Pics or videos are a plus!

Good luck applicants!

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Weeee!

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
Would have loved to put in an APP for this! But for a couple other products I'm logging currently.

Gutted as FINAFLEX products are great.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Evening bump!

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Here we go with another excellent chance to log a product from a great company. Just put your app in and see what happens:)

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Let's see a few more apps in here.

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Bump for more apps

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
How have more people not put their apps in?

This is FINAFLEX by the way people.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
scope75

scope75

Awards
  • Established
I'm game to log this....
Running a log for FINAFLEX right now so you know what to expect and how I log.

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
I'm game to log this.... Running a log for FINAFLEX right now so you know what to expect and how I log.
Good guy here!

scope75

scope75

Awards
  • Established
Good guy here!
Thanks man and same Goes for you.

Oh and......
Your a straight up logging machine. Went threw the new posts earlier and you've been hooked up PHAT.
How do you find the time and know what's doing what?

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Where dem FREAKS at!? Apps apps apps!

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Thanks man and same Goes for you. Oh and...... Your a straight up logging machine. Went threw the new posts earlier and you've been hooked up PHAT. How do you find the time and know what's doing what?
Each product I am logging fits into my program like a puzzle. They all have different purposes. I have logged a couple pow' sat the same time. I rotate these every few days. I'm about done with most logs after the weekend. I've never logged a product like the one here though and it would fit in nicely. I would love to log a protein someday.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Bump again!

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Let's see some moar apps folks!

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
YOLO

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
Free bump :)

I will put in an app if you like? Can't start it until next week though?

To be fair it will take that long with international shipping lol.

Let me know

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
These should be shipped out Monday.

Thanks to all the applicants!

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Anyone have some goodness arrive? Please post the link to your log when it's up. Thanks guys!

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Any of the finaflex reps know the intention behind the creatine and caffiene mix? I have seen the usual contrasting effects between the two and how they are negative, but ive also heard that to now be false and recently saw a video where will brink of brinkzone made his bombproof coffee which had creatine in it. Is the caffiene supposed to aid in absorpotion???

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Any of the finaflex reps know the intention behind the creatine and caffiene mix? I have seen the usual contrasting effects between the two and how they are negative, but ive also heard that to now be false and recently saw a video where will brink of brinkzone made his bombproof coffee which had creatine in it. Is the caffiene supposed to aid in absorpotion???
FINAFLEX's purpose with this blend is to promote increased energy levels during exercise, suggesting it's original purpose was as a pre or peri-WO supplement.

Personally, I take STIMUL8 as a pre and take the CREATINE ENERGY as an intra along with my BCAA+SAA. I've also taken it just after lunch for the slight pick-me-up. I get tired in the afternoons.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
FINAFLEX's purpose with this blend is to promote increased energy levels during exercise, suggesting it's original purpose was as a pre or peri-WO supplement.

Personally, I take STIMUL8 as a pre and take the CREATINE ENERGY as an intra along with my BCAA+SAA. I've also taken it just after lunch for the slight pick-me-up. I get tired in the afternoons.
Ok thanks. i figured something like that. Im going to try it intra workout today or tommorow with some hbcd carbs. Should be good actually for todays chest and back episode lol.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Also would be a good addition to throw in during cardio or HIIT.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Please use the following rating guidelines when posting your review:

Please rate on a scale of 1-5: 1=Strongly Disagree; 2 = Disagree; 3 = Neutral; 4 = Agree; 5 = Strongly Agree. Feel free, to elaborate on any of these areas, as well as any additional comments you would like to make that would be beneficial to your review. Thank you.

Creatine Energy
1) This product improved strength...
2) This product improved muscle fullness...
3) This product improved recovery...
4) This product helped me power through my training sessions...
5) I really enjoyed this product and would recommend it to friends and family...