Finaflex has called out the alpha for a beta test

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Well. The title says it all ladies and gentlemen. I've got the honor to test a supplement from finaflex to the best of my knowledge doesn't even have a name yet. Pretty freakin sweet if you want my opinion!

Backstory: I'm 30 years old. Been lifting hard core serious for 3 years. Lifted off and on from the age 15. Few injuries here and there, nothing can keep a beast caged!

Right now I'm weighing in around 210 with soft abs in the morning. I just started a new job that's quite demanding. Going to need the added recovery.

I'm currently in a bit of a bulking phase. Hitting 4700 cals in my lift days, about 3700 on off days.

I'll be rating the product mainly on flavor and increased recovery. I'll sip them through out the day and or in my intraworkout drink.

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
1) This product enhanced my recovery
...(X/5) 5/5. i can honestly say since i ran out last week i've noticed less recovery. definitely helps in the way bcaa typically would. its not like oh i can lift the same muscles again tomorrow and the day after but reduced DOMs for sure

2) This product helped me power through my training sessions.
...(X/5) 5/5 i mixed it with my hbcds and i maintained intensity through out

3) This product kept me hydrated...
...(X/5) 3/5 i was able to drink way more water because it tasted amazing. i only rated it 3 because i had to stop and find a restroom while i was working too much

4) This product tasted great.
...(X/5) 5/5 absolutely. i HATE fruit punch. this stuff was pretty damn good for fruit punch. cant wait to try other flavors

5) Would I recommend it to friends and family?
...(X/5) ?/5 price is always a huge factor. if its competitively priced

my final notes. it did what bcaa does. nothing miraculous, but it helps. tastes great. no complaints. really enjoyed the opportunity.

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Reserved for nudes

HardEarned

HardEarned

Awards
Well I'll be here for the ride and we will see how this thing works out. What is it supposed to be like a special blend of aminos or does it contain some anabolic agent or what?

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Interested to read your updates

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yup yup

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice title...

turff49

turff49

Awards
I'll pull up a chair...and watch!

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Well I'll be here for the ride and we will see how this thing works out. What is it supposed to be like a special blend of aminos or does it contain some anabolic agent or what?
Unfortunately not sure yet. I'd assume the ingredient profile that wasn't even told to monte yet will be on the tub? I'll let everyone know when I know lol

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Unfortunately not sure yet. I'd assume the ingredient profile that wasn't even told to monte yet will be on the tub? I'll let everyone know when I know lol
Possibly, but I wouldn't think so..

(This is the Active Amino)

image-305040139.jpg

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
I like the secret of the ingredients... Makes it interesting to follow a log

turff49

turff49

Awards
Thomas snapped that pic when he snuck in to the FINAFLEX research lab on New Year's Eve at 1159pm. Sorry to rat you out man...lol

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thomas snapped that pic when he snuck in to the FINAFLEX research lab on New Year's Eve at 1159pm. Sorry to rat you out man...lol
Thanks man... lol

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
I got a package from finaflex today. Hmmm. Wonder what it is

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Feel free to post that post Facebook and #FINAFLEX :)
Done and done good sir.

Well. I took a few sips before I mixed my hbcd into the Aminos (in case it sweetened it any) and I'm trying to figure it out. It reminded me of fruit punch when I was a kid. Either Hawaiian punch or HiC or something. Delicious. I'm not a fruit punch fan but this was super easy to sip during my lift.

Even after roughly 5 miles of walking in snow I had a good bit of energy for the lift. Hit light chest work and Delts.

Incline bench on the smith. 6x8. Last set triple drop

Db flies Ss hex press 5x8

Meadows 6 ways 5x8

Rear delt db flies on a bench 5x8 each set had a drop set.

Side laterals 4x8

Hs shoulder press 5x8 last set was a triple drop

Machine side raises 4x8 drop for another 8 them partials to failure.

Beast of a lift.

turff49

turff49

Awards
Dang! That was a Superbeast workout!!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Looking good so far man! Definitely a very traditional fruit punch flavor. Might have to hit shoulders a day early tomorrow....don't wanna wait for Friday to have it again :)

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
Decent workout man... Ever tried Arnold press. I love that now, I don't do it every workout though.

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Looking good so far man! Definitely a very traditional fruit punch flavor. Might have to hit shoulders a day early tomorrow....don't wanna wait for Friday to have it again :)
Stuffs awesome right?

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Decent workout man... Ever tried Arnold press. I love that now, I don't do it every workout though.
Unfortunately I don't do Arnold's. I've got some damage to my shoulder that just won't allow the ROM. I pause in the hole a lot for extra tension or I'll hit a static hold here and there. Don't usually mention them in my log they just kinda happen.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Unfortunately I don't do Arnold's. I've got some damage to my shoulder that just won't allow the ROM. I pause in the hole a lot for extra tension or I'll hit a static hold here and there. Don't usually mention them in my log they just kinda happen.
Arnolds feel very awkward to me too.

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Arnolds feel very awkward to me too.
I used to do them. Just physically can't now. It's weird, it's like the cartilage is gone.. Oh wait it is

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
That's cool. They aren't for everyone anyway I know a lot of people who aren't a fan.. I didn't used to be, I use it as a finisher now, usually 50% of my working weight and go till failure. Gives me an insane pump.

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
That's cool. They aren't for everyone anyway I know a lot of people who aren't a fan.. I didn't used to be, I use it as a finisher now, usually 50% of my working weight and go till failure. Gives me an insane pump.
I usually close on 6 ways or high rep rear work. I'd work Arnold's In if I could

fast thread is fast... I could barely catch up!
It's the gain bullet train moving at 200mph!!

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Sipping on it now between bundles. Very refreshing. Not too sweet.

HardEarned

HardEarned

Awards
I like arnolds but I just do them with a shorter range of motion or it aggravates my shoulder

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
^if that's you in the avi I think its still works when performed as described.

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
late to the party but I'm in ....

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm in. I lovvvvvvvve Finaflex shakers!!!!!!! :D

HardEarned

HardEarned

Awards
Finaflex did call you out bro. What are you gonna do? Sit there or start gaining?

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Sipping on it now between bundles. Very refreshing. Not too sweet.
This is interesting to me. I am new to using BCAA's. I've tried some along time ago that tasted, smelled and had the texture of what could have been bile. It was gross. I have recently tried some samples I received from Cellucor that I liked. I did find that they were a bit sweet for me. I drink it in a 24 ounce bottle. Some flavors seemed sweeter then others as well. I actually had to go and drink some water from the water fountain a few times. It sounds like this "classified" mix will work well.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is interesting to me. I am new to using BCAA's. I've tried some along time ago that tasted, smelled and had the texture of what could have been bile. It was gross. I have recently tried some samples I received from Cellucor that I liked. I did find that they were a bit sweet for me. I drink it in a 24 ounce bottle. Some flavors seemed sweeter then others as well. I actually had to go and drink some water from the water fountain a few times. It sounds like this "classified" mix will work well.
I haven't tasted our new batch(es), but even he stuff they offer now tastes really good compared to others I've tried.

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
I'm sure the new 'Classified' BCAA product will taste as good as the original BCAA/SAA. I too have tried many BCAA products before FINAFLEX all others were either way too sweet or tasted like crap. FINAFLEX hit the mark with their product .... great taste, not over powering sweetness , and it works ;)

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I haven't tasted our new batch(es), but even he stuff they offer now tastes really good compared to others I've tried.
I'm sure the new 'Classified' BCAA product will taste as good as the original BCAA/SAA. I too have tried many BCAA products before FINAFLEX all others were either way too sweet or tasted like crap. FINAFLEX hit the mark with their product .... great taste, not over powering sweetness , and it works ;)
Couldn't agree more...

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Taste is on point. I sip on them every time I get back to the mail truck.

HardEarned

HardEarned

Awards
I never had an actual enjoyably good tasting supplement drink. Would you consider the taste enjoyable or pleasurable? Or more along the lings of tolerable and decent?

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
I never had an actual enjoyably good tasting supplement drink. Would you consider the taste enjoyable or pleasurable? Or more along the lings of tolerable and decent?
It's legit enjoyable. Not used to that at all with supps

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
The blue raspberry BCAA/SAA is "enjoyable" taste wise to me .... I would imagine the new formula to be about the same.