Even MORE Beta Testers needed! HA HA!!

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you noticed our thread for beta testers on Creatine Energy you're not seeing double my friends!

This is a separate opportunity for beta testers on our upcoming Active Amino product!

We are looking for some members to log and give unbiased and honest reviews on this new product we are about to release. We ask that this be the only amino product you use during this log and that you use our rating scale for the final review.

To apply -

Tell us why you would make a great beta tester and any history you have, good or bad, with FINAFLEX.

Lets get Freaky!

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Super excited for this drop.

turff49

turff49

Awards
It's Christmas!!

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
Very interested in this one

turff49

turff49

Awards
Bump!

scope75

scope75

Awards
  • Established
Could've sworn I posted in here yesterday.

I'm game and no history other than what's about to be made with FINAFLEX products in 2015. I was picked to log your PX White and CLA so your Aminos would fit right in with my fasted am workouts or cardio.
I'm currently supp free other than a preWO for the sole reason of being able to accurately assess and review new products in 2015. So anything that's improving my workouts or body comp will be easy to point out.

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
I'd love to try this out... So far I've had nothing but great results with your products! I'm actually currently reviewing/login your G8. Check out my sig :)

The next thing I'll be buying is some Stimul8 for sure! Your other products haven't let me down yet. I especially enjoyed your BCAA formula.

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
I'm interested in this. I haven't ever used BCAA's. I will be logging the fat burner, PX white, stacked with CLA for Finaflex very soon. I will also be logging a preworkout, RagNOrok for Millennium Sport Technology. I believe these BCAA's would fit right in with what I'm doing. I can log as much as needed. I am on often each day. I can post a link to the log if I'm chosen. I can answer more questions if you have them. I have used Stimul8 and G8. These are great products. I have two tubs of Stimul8 and 1 G8 on order now. 1 tub is for a man i workout with. He saw a complete change in me when I used the two samples I had. He asked me to order for him.

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Curious about full ingredient profile. Can you divulge that?

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Curious about full ingredient profile. Can you divulge that?
Wish I could but I can't.

The changes I see are improvements though. Put ur damn app in :)

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'd love to log this stuff for a beta run - always up for a solid BCAA product. When they're legit, you can feel the difference in endurance & recovery. Plus as a representative for Orbit, it's always good for us to be trying new stuff so we can make more educated suggestions!

I've logged the current G8, Max Pump, & Muscle Fiber for you guys (AMAZING products), personally used multiple bottles of 1-Andro & 1-Alpha in unsponsored logs, have used many bottles of Revolution PCT & Pure Test (nice hardening/dry look in off-time), multiple tubs of the newer Ignite2, and sampled both PX's, Stimul8, CreaTona, CLA, and different flavors of the BCAA SAA. Honestly Mass 550 & the Multi might be the only things I haven't tried yet.

I think I'd make a great beta tester because BCAAs are the foundation of protein, protein is necessary to build muscle, muscle is American and so am I. Aaaaaand I train consistently and can update multiple times/wk for you guys ;) Still rolling on the Cube Method, 4 days/wk right now and just grinding hard in the off-season to get stronger.

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Wish I could but I can't. The changes I see are improvements though. Put ur damn app in :)
Well why the heck not? Yall know I'm honest with reviews. I've used supps I don't like and I've voiced that. I loved g8 and max pump. Ignite2 was pretty good and stimul8 wasnt my favorite. I'm always looking for better tasting BCAAs. Mine aren't my favorite but hey.. It happens.

As hyde mentioned a good bcaa product will definitely help with performance and recovery and muscle composition and let's be honest, if I didn't wanna be big lean and dense Id be trying to beta test chocolate cake.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Well why the heck not? Yall know I'm honest with reviews. I've used supps I don't like and I've voiced that. I loved g8 and max pump. Ignite2 was pretty good and stimul8 wasnt my favorite. I'm always looking for better tasting BCAAs. Mine aren't my favorite but hey.. It happens.

As hyde mentioned a good bcaa product will definitely help with performance and recovery and muscle composition and let's be honest, if I didn't wanna be big lean and dense Id be trying to beta test chocolate cake.
Although, let the record show that we'd still be down to beta test chocolate cake-flavored bcaas..... Call us dedicated :beerchug:

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
Did someone say chocolate cake? Chocolate Cake Gainz ;)

turff49

turff49

Awards
I'm having protein M&M white Chocolate Macadamia nut cookies right now. Might eat the whole pan...lol

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd love to log this stuff for a beta run - always up for a solid BCAA product. When they're legit, you can feel the difference in endurance & recovery. Plus as a representative for Orbit, it's always good for us to be trying new stuff so we can make more educated suggestions!

I've logged the current G8, Max Pump, & Muscle Fiber for you guys (AMAZING products), personally used multiple bottles of 1-Andro & 1-Alpha in unsponsored logs, have used many bottles of Revolution PCT & Pure Test (nice hardening/dry look in off-time), multiple tubs of the newer Ignite2, and sampled both PX's, Stimul8, CreaTona, CLA, and different flavors of the BCAA SAA. Honestly Mass 550 & the Multi might be the only things I haven't tried yet.

I think I'd make a great beta tester because BCAAs are the foundation of protein, protein is necessary to build muscle, muscle is American and so am I. Aaaaaand I train consistently and can update multiple times/wk for you guys ;) Still rolling on the Cube Method, 4 days/wk right now and just grinding hard in the off-season to get stronger.
Not a bad app for a newb.

Chocolate BCAAs? Hmm. Not certain that would help much with the chalkiness.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Not a bad app for a newb.

Chocolate BCAAs? Hmm. Not certain that would help much with the chalkiness.
It's actually supposed to enhance the chalkiness.....you could call it Chalkolate BCAA :biglaugh:

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Chocolate intra workout doesn't sound appealing at all lol.

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Chocolate intra workout doesn't sound appealing at all lol.
probably not. Right now I mix raspberry and lemonade flavored bcaa with plain hbcd. Quite refreshing.

kBrown

kBrown

Awards
  • Established
I'm interested

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Better post those apps guys. Could pull the plug at any minute.....

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Sounds like a great opportunity. Mine is in and hoping for a chance.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Rock on guys. Quality company with great reps!!!

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I could do a log for you guys. I'm from Europe though.

I've done a few Finaflex logs in the past. I think I was the first one ever to run a log for you guys, lol... 1-Alpha, ALC+CLA, Pro-Xanthine, N.O. Ignite and Ignite 2, can't even remember what I've tried. But I've logged at least 1-Alpha and Ignite 2.

All I can promise is honest and non-biased log with pics and vids. Anabolics will be used but your product will be the only amino acid I'll be taking.

I'm slowly getting back on track again after injuring my knee before push/pull nationals last July so this should be interesting.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
nice!
keep them coming.. you heard the man.. he could pull the plug on this any min.

scope75

scope75

Awards
  • Established
Bump, bump, bump it up!!!!! Lol

Fourm seems active but members must not want to log anything.

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Bump, bump, bump it up!!!!! Lol Fourm seems active but members must not want to log anything.
it's a big commitment. Most supps last a month or two, at the standard 4x a week that's a lot of time.

scope75

scope75

Awards
  • Established
it's a big commitment. Most supps last a month or two, at the standard 4x a week that's a lot of time.
True but that would more be for a less active member.

Once a log is started its damn easy to keep updated and if your a active member your already here daily so why not get some products to log and show your support to the company and forum.

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
True but that would more be for a less active member. Once a log is started its damn easy to keep updated and if your a active member your already here daily so why not get some products to log and show your support to the company and forum.
I thinking logging supplements is helpful to the one logging as well. It is a type of accountability and even pushes me to train harder. It's especially nice if you train by yourself. It's kind of like having the AM community as your training partner. Just my opinion anyway

scope75

scope75

Awards
  • Established
I thinking logging supplements is helpful to the one logging as well. It is a type of accountability and even pushes me to train harder. It's especially nice if you train by yourself. It's kind of like having the AM community as your training partner. Just my opinion anyway
X2
I train alone and at home so logging (Training or Supps) has always helped me stay on track and push harder. It's exactly like having the memebrs be your off site training partner and motivation to do your best.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
True but that would more be for a less active member.

Once a log is started its damn easy to keep updated and if your a active member your already here daily so why not get some products to log and show your support to the company and forum.
I think all he's trying to say is that a lot of guys use a lot of supps most of the time, or are one one thing or another that could impact the results of a log in a skewed fashion. If you're on most preworkouts, for example, it would be pointless to log the new beta round of the creatine/caffeine blend.

scope75

scope75

Awards
  • Established
I think all he's trying to say is that a lot of guys use a lot of supps most of the time, or are one one thing or another that could impact the results of a log in a skewed fashion. If you're on most preworkouts, for example, it would be pointless to log the new beta round of the creatine/caffeine blend.
You sure got more from his post than I did because all I got from it is a log is big commitment and time consuming.

Good point on the if you use a pre it might be pointless to use this creatine/caffine product but as a evening lifter that does AM cardio it would fit in just right. If that doesn't work one could dose it mid day since creatine can be dosed whenever or even post workout since caffine and creatine both work with insulin if your BLing your carbs.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You sure got more from his post than I did because all I got from it is a log is big commitment and time consuming.

Good point on the if you use a pre it might be pointless to use this creatine/caffine product but as a evening lifter that does AM cardio it would fit in just right. If that doesn't work one could dose it mid day since creatine can be dosed whenever or even post workout since caffine and creatine both work with insulin if your BLing your carbs.
This logging opp isn't for the creatine/energy blend. It's for Active Amino. That was purely an example.

scope75

scope75

Awards
  • Established
This logging opp isn't for the creatine/energy blend. It's for Active Amino. That was purely an example.
I know that (I'm in that thread too) and my post was just explaining how a one could fit a supp in to his day even if they used a preWO and there's more than 1 way to skin a cat with these type of supps.

Just like the aminos they could be used anytime of day or pre, intra, or postWO.

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
More apps needed.

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Come on guys, Montego could decide to pull the trigger at any time..

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
Bump for more apps ;)

turff49

turff49

Awards
Bump! Get in now before it's too late!!

scope75

scope75

Awards
  • Established
Here's my current condition all natty and supp free other than a preWO.

1/2/14
5'11" 197lbs

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
hey scope you can post this stuff in your own log in the supplement log section too! be sure to link us in this thread tho!

scope75

scope75

Awards
  • Established
hey scope you can post this stuff in your own log in the supplement log section too! be sure to link us in this thread tho!
Yeah I know and will as soon as I start my log in the next day or 2.
Was just dropping the pics here to increase my chances of getting picked. Lol

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
I think apps are still being accepted here. Anyone interested?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'm still interested. My app is here somewhere, buried below the others :)
He was just bumping the thread for any new apps - you haven't been forgotten :)

How you likin' that G8? Stuff is legittttt.

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
I LOVE G8! I slept the best I have in a long time last night. I couldn't fall asleep. I got up and drank some G8 and about half an hour later it was good night. When my alarm went off, it surprised me. I couldn't believe it. Whooooohooo!