FINAFLEX New Year's Resolution Logging Opportunity

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
FINAFLEX
NEW YEARS RESOLUTION - FAT INCINERATION STACK
LOGGING OPPORTUNITY

It’s that time of year again …. FINAFLEX is going to help you make this New Year’s Resolution a New Year’s Reality!! With our FAT INCINERATION STACK …. Burn off that blubber and go into 2015 looking lean and mean.
Loggers will be chosen to log one of two Fat Burning Stacks: PX White & ALC/CLA - OR – PX Black & ALC/CLA. You choose which stack you would prefer to log based on your stimulant experience.

PX White is an intense, high-energy fat burner that increases metabolism, energy, and body temperature, while decreasing appetite.

PX Black is the same fat burner with less of the stimulant properties for those who are more sensitive to stimulants. However, it has all the other properties of PX White.

PX White.png
PX Black.png

ALC.CLA.png

PRO XANTHINE 500-XT™ (PX White) by FINAFLEX, the Next Generation in Weight Loss Supplementation. PX™ contains the highest quality and most exotic legal stimulants and fat loss ingredients available today. PX™ delivers exactly what you want...RESULTS! One pill provides the ENERGY, FOCUS, and APPETITE SUPPRESSION needed to get you through the day.*
Supplement Facts
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Servings Per Container: 60
Amount Per Serving %DV*
ANTIOXIDANT ENERGY AMPLIFICATION
1,3,7-trimethylxanthine (Caffeine),
IRISINXD™† [Green Tea Extract
(standardized for 60% EGCG),
Theobroma cacao seed extract (Std.
for 95% N-Coumaroyldopamine)],
Blueberry Powder, Theobromine,
Advantra Z®†† (Citrus Aurantium Extract
Powder 50%), Rauwolfia vomitoria
(Root Bark)(Std. for 90% Rauwolscine) 452.5 mg **
MOOD ELEVATOR AND FOCUS
Thiamine disulfide butyrate
(Sulbutiamine), b-Phenethylamine HCl,
Schisandra Chinensis (Berry)(Std. for 3%
Schizandrol A), Hordenine HCl 180 mg **
**Daily Value not Established | * Based on a 2,000 Calorie Diet
Other Ingredients: Gelatin, Silica, Magnesium Stearate, Titanium Dioxide, FD&C Blue #1, FD&C Red #3

FINAFLEX PX™ BLACK has been designed to do one thing...BLAST FAT ALL DAY LONG! Formulated with innovative weight loss ingredients, PX™ BLACK works to engage the body into a state of extreme thermogenesis and lipolysis, attacking fat at its source
Supplement Facts
Serving Size: 4 Capsules
Servings Per Container: 45
Amount Per Serving %DV*
ANTIOXIDANT ENERGY AMPLIFICATION
1,3,7-trimethylxanthine (Caffeine), Naringin, Hesperidin, Sulbutiamine, Theobromine, b-Phenethylamine HCl, r-Methyl-b-Phenethylamine HCl, Hordenine HCl, Yohimbine HCl 815 mg **
SUPER ANTIOXIDANT MATRIX
3,5 diiodo-L-thyronine 300 mcg **
FAT BURNING MATRIX
Ligustrum Lucidum Ait (99% Oleanolic Acid), IRISINXD™ (Green Tea Extract [standardized for EGCG], N-Coumaroyldopamine), Advantra Z® (Citrus Aurantium Extract Powder 50%) 580 mg **
**Daily Value not Established | * Based on a 2,000 Calorie Diet
Other Ingredients: Maltodextrin, Gelatin, Silica, Magnesium Stearate, Titanium Dioxide, FD&C Blue #1, FD&C Red #3
� Advantra Z is a registered trademark of Nutratech, Inc./Zhishin, LLC licensor of U.S., Canadian and E.U. Patents. is a registered trademark of Nutratech, Inc./Zhishin, LLC licensor of U.S., Canadian and E.U. Patents.

FINAFLEX ALC+CLA™ combines two of the most sought after non-stimulant based weight loss ingredients into one essential product. CLA (Conjugated Linoleic Acid) is a fatty acid that has been shown in clinical studies to help maintain healthy body composition by reducing body fat and increasing lean muscle mass. ALC (Acetyl -L -Carnitine) is a highly bioavailable form of the amino acid L-Carnitine that supports cellular energy by enabling cells to oxidize fat cells and turn them into energy. FINAFLEX ALC+CLA™ will help you on your journey to weight management and lean muscle acquisition.
Supplement Facts
Serving Size: 2 Capsules
Servings Per Container: 120
Amount Per Serving %DV*
Conjugated Linoeic Acid (CLA) 960 mg **
Acetyl-L-Carnitine HCl (ALC) 400 mg **
**Daily Value not Established
Other Ingredients: Maltodextrin, Gelatin, Silica, Magnesium Stearate, Titanium Dioxide, FD&C Blue#1, FD&C Red#40

Loggers will be chosen to run either a 45 day or 60 day log depending upon which version of PX is used. 2 Bottles of PX White or PX Black and 2 Bottles of ALC/CLA will be provided for a detailed log.

Applicants simply tell us:
1 – Your age
2 – Training Experience
3 – Current Goals
4 – How often you can update your log
5 - Which PX version you would choose and why

All successful candidates will also have to adhere to our rating scale for their FINAL review. (This will be provided when you start your log). As always thank you for your interest in FINAFLEX, now let’s take your game to the next level. Good luck!

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah buddy! FREAK OUT!

turff49

turff49

Awards
Logging opportunity of the year here!!

scope75

scope75

Awards
  • Established
Guess I'll post here too.

1 – Your age
2 – Training Experience
On and off since highschool but been consistant this past few years and I plan to keep it that way.
3 – Current Goals
Get stronger, more LBM, and drop some BF.
Running a modded for more volume 531 template with 3-5 Airdyne HIIT sessions a week is helping me along with all 3 of my goals.
Daily or 3-5 times a week no matter what.
I'd pick PX White because it would give me some am energy for fasted cardio and then carry me threw the day after.
I like stims in the AM and non stims PM.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

1 - Your age
2 - Training Experience
On and off since highschool but been consistant this past few years and I plan to keep it that way.
3 - Current Goals
Running a modded for more volume 531 template with 3-5 Airdyne HIIT sessions a week is helping me along with all 3 of my goals.
4 - How often you can update your log
I'd pick PX White because it would give me some am energy for fasted cardio and then carry me threw the day after.
Nice looking app. Thanks!

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established

1 – Your age
2 – Training Experience
3 – Current Goals
Good app here .... thanks ;)

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
keep em coming! we want to see how peeled our loggers can get~

scope75

scope75

Awards
  • Established
Figured I'd throw this in here too since other Supps or PEDs got brought up in the other thread.

Well I'll also add I'm completely supp free right now other than a preWO.
I stick to the basics and rely on whole foods more than supps.
The basics which will be started again soon are just WPI, Creatine, PreWO, multi-v, and leucine.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bump for the weekend crew.

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
What is everyone out Christmas shopping or something ? Bump for some more apps !!!

scope75

scope75

Awards
  • Established
its a great phone, fellow iPhone brother!
X2
I picked up a 6+ the day they came out and couldn't be happier.
What case you guys rocking??
I'm using a Pelican case since I'm a mechanic that's very hard on phones.

travwj

travwj

Awards
  • Established
I'll throw my hat in the ring for this.

Training style: Currently giving OVT a try...it is similar to get but with a bit more variety.

Current goals: looking to drop a bit of bf for the summer after Xmas and new years.

Updates: Can update 3-5 times a week.

Stack: PX black as i don't need a lot of stims, and like the sound of a appetite suppressant.

Cheers finaflex freaks

Trav

turff49

turff49

Awards
Nice App!

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looking forward to my fasted PX White dose this morning.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
I just got mine as a present from my parents, my mom got the 6+. I have the 6 as I don't need a tablet lol. They only had gold, but I have a green mint iFace cover with glass cover

scope75

scope75

Awards
  • Established
I just got mine as a present from my parents, my mom got the 6+. I have the 6 as I don't need a tablet lol. They only had gold, but I have a green mint iFace cover with glass cover
Nice parents.....
I got the 6+ because Its the only way I have access to the net and don't see the point in a tablet you can't carry and talk on so I got a mini tablet that I can talk on too. Lol

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good apps so far guys. Let's get some more rolling in!

These are full 60 and 45 day stacks so plenty of goods to make some great changes for the new year.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bump for the football watching junk eaters....

Like myself.

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lets see some more apps in here.. not too often you get a crack a 45/60 day logging op!

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
hek id put in an app for this.. the appetite suppression alone will have you dropping some pounds before the new yr noobs even get close to making their resolutions!

travwj

travwj

Awards
  • Established
Can't believe there isn't more apps in here for a couple products from a respected company.

Bump for more apps

scope75

scope75

Awards
  • Established
Can't believe there isn't more apps in here for a couple products from a respected company.

Bump for more apps
X2
And this isn't your ordinary logging opportunity either since its a 60 supply of both products.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Lot of guys on that winter cycle so can't apply.

scope75

scope75

Awards
  • Established
Lot of guys on that winter cycle so can't apply.
Good point.
Most bulk during the cold months.

I'm always looking for slow steady gains and fatloss. Plus I'm looking to get a jump on 2015 and plan to get in the best shape I've ever been in.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Good point. Most bulk during the cold months. I'm always looking for slow steady gains and fatloss. Plus I'm looking to get a jump on 2015 and plan to get in the best shape I've ever been in.
Not too cold where I live so I mainly Recomp with steady gains. Good luck!

scope75

scope75

Awards
  • Established
Not too cold where I live so I mainly Recomp with steady gains. Good luck!
It's usually nice around my area too but right now we have a nice cold front and rain that's just been stuck here for 2 weeks. We need the water but screw this cold.

travwj

travwj

Awards
  • Established
Summer in Australia so no bulking here. Keeping bf down over the festive season is first priority.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1418767938.803256.jpg

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Here is my app. I hope I might get a chance to log this for you: 1 - Your age: 42 on 12-26-14 :) 2 - Training Experience: I have trained off and on for the past 25 years. Some years more serious then others. I have been consistent these past two years even with bicep surgery. I have competed in two local powerlifting meets. I placed n the top 2 in them both for my weight class. 3 - Current Goals: My current goals are for size and strength. I am running a cycle of AlphaMax for 5 weeks. Then I will add Magnitropin. I would like to start a bit of a cutting phase around week 6. 4 - How often you can update your log: I can log everyday or as often as suggested (4 or 5 times per week). 5 - Which PX version you would choose and why: I would like to use the PX White. I have a high tolerance for stims and feel this product may help me reach my ultimate goal of increased size and strength, while lowering bodyfat.

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
Here is my app. I hope I might get a chance to log this for you: 1 - Your age: 42 on 12-26-14 :) 2 - Training Experience: I have trained off and on for the past 25 years. Some years more serious then others. I have been consistent these past two years even with bicep surgery. I have competed in two local powerlifting meets. I placed n the top 2 in them both for my weight class. 3 - Current Goals: My current goals are for size and strength. I am running a cycle of AlphaMax for 5 weeks. Then I will add Magnitropin. I would like to start a bit of a cutting phase around week 6. 4 - How often you can update your log: I can log everyday or as often as suggested (4 or 5 times per week). 5 - Which PX version you would choose and why: I would like to use the PX White. I have a high tolerance for stims and feel this product may help me reach my ultimate goal of increased size and strength, while lowering bodyfat.

Nice app ;) Thanks!

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
slowly turning up some great apps in hurr.. cmon guys keep em coming.

turff49

turff49

Awards
I see a lot a great apps too! I think there are a few more people out there that haven't turned one in though... Come on peeps!! Get those apps in! Get the new year started off right!!

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Friday is the deadline! Get em in!

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bumpity bump

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
2 more days on this folks .... lets see some more apps !

turff49

turff49

Awards
Time is wasting away... Get in now to get that waist down!

scope75

scope75

Awards
  • Established
The bill is signed so this will probably get flooded with apps until it closes.

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
Well ... thought I'd check on this once more before bed .... tomorrows the last day folks! Now that the panic has passed from the steroid bill perhaps others will wake up tomorrow and decide to give this awesome logging opp a try ...

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
More apps needed! This is the last day. Finaflex has great products.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Choosing loggers today guys. Last chance