SnagencyV2.0

turff49

turff49

Awards
The bodybuilding world has lost one of their own today. SnagencyV2.0 passed on November 21st at his home. Only 43 yrs of age and in his prime. Steve Nuechterlein was a friend, mentor, and teacher to so many in this world and on this forum. He will be greatly missed by all.
Please post some of your memories of Steve in this thread as a tribute to the Man.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The bodybuilding world has lost one of their own today. SnagencyV2.0 passed on November 21st at his home. Only 43 yrs of age and in his prime. Steve Nuechterlein was a friend, mentor, and teacher to so many in this world and on this forum. He will be greatly missed by all.
Please post some of your memories of Steve in this thread as a tribute to the Man.
What?. Seriously?. This can't be true.

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
Are there more details available regarding this?

Can't believe this is so!

My heart and prayers go out to his family and loved ones.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Wow...

A huge loss to AM and many communities. Steve was a great guy who tried his best to help out a lot of us here, myself included.

Kind of at a loss for words. He will be missed

turff49

turff49

Awards
Unfortunately it is. Let's all keep his family in our thoughts and prayers.
I know Steve thought the world of his kids. Such a loss for them. I know Steve and his son got to have some great quality time and bonding time this past summer. Those memories will mean everything to that boy now.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wow. That's troubling! Terrible loss to the community and my prayers go to his family and friends.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Unfortunately it is.

Let's all keep his family in our thoughts and prayers.
This is terrible. He was definitely and outspoken guy, spoke up a lot of times on here when no one else would. I'll definitely miss seeing him around. Prayers go out to his family and friends.

juniorab

juniorab

Awards
Wow. I don't what to say. This is a huge loss for all of us. Steve was one of the first members here to actually talk to me and invite me into this community. He was truly a giving and sharing member here and was always professional, which I had the greatest respect for.

My thoughts and prayers are with his son and family.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well said Brian.

His vast amounts of knowledge and willingness to help out will greatly be missed.

turff49

turff49

Awards
I had found Steve's name a few years back when I was looking for a ph. I had been out of the scene for a number of years and everything I had taken seemed to either not be around or was banned. He and I conversed for a few weeks via email and he convinced me to join AM and the rest is history. I will miss talking with my friend.

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Snags was awesome, and great member here on AM. He gave me tons of great advice, as well as to lots of other members. I wish I could do more than post here to show how sorry I am. We all lost a tremendous person. To his friends and family I am truly sorry. Pleas accept my condolances.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haven't been around here long, but I already knew that when you saw his name on anything it was guaranteed legit words. Well respected and a big loss for the community. My condolences.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My thoughts go out to the family for this tragic news.

RIP.

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
RIP Snags...

Anyone know details?

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awww :( Snags. I'm so sorry buddy.
You will be greatly missed. ;(

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Wow. Thoughts go out to his family. As everyone has said above what a wealth of knowledge and support this community has lost. So sorry to hear about this.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My thoughts and prayers go out to his family.

turff49

turff49

Awards
RIP Snags... Anyone know details?
The only info right now is he was found at his home. I may contact his son weeks from now and see if he can or is willing to share.

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Awww wow!! So sad!! Definitely praying for his family!

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Omg!!! :'( so sad! Praying.

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Nothing but best thoughts and wishes to his family. Damn.. After news like that today can only get better.

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Wtf. Learned a lot from him over the years. He will be missed. Keep us in the loop simon. RIP

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
Very sad news :( We've lost a good man. A man who always made time to help out those less experienced and offer his wealth of knowledge. He will be greatly missed. My prayers go out to his family

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Unbelievable....

Steve and I were very close as far as long distance friendships go. The guy was cut from a different cloth we all know that. He taught me so much about nutrition and by example, showed me what it takes to live the life of a successful bodybuilder. I've never came into contact with a more meticulous and driven individual in my entire life.

Steve prepped me for my very first show and was the reason I finally decided to step on stage. I'll never forget the emails and phone calls during that time. He didn't charge me his normal rate he just wanted to see me succeed and at the end of it all even though I didn't win the guy explained what exactly I went through to get where I was. I could have never done it without him.

I'll miss you big guy. You were an inspiration to myself and many others in the world and you will be greatly missed.

R.I.P. the REAL FINAFLEX FREAK

iparatroop

iparatroop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This dude helped me change the mess I had allowed myself to become, he employed me doing something that I didn't know I'd love and he taught me a lot about things I didn't know I wanted to learn.
Although he was at odds with quite a few people, he did his best, in his own way, to help people get on the right foot.
Good luck wherever you go from here Steve.

RIP Freak.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
:hammer:

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
awe... my friend, what can I say. you live on in many of our hearts and we all miss you. I wish it wasn't meant to end like this, I hope you find much peace and inner strength during your next journey. Bless us all with your genetics and fortitude to win~ thanks for everything Steve.

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
I'm completely speechless can't believe he is gone.. RIP brother in Iron..

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
So depressing. I will be praying.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
RIP Snags, your family is in my thoughts man. Keep getting huge where you're at now bro and don't let them live their lives by studies hahaha.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just found this thread. Very numb right now...

Steve always treated me right. I guess as far as knowing anonymous people here on the forums, he was what I took to be one of the good ones.

frankz2

frankz2

Awards
Haven't been around here long, but I already knew that when you saw his name on anything it was guaranteed legit words. Well respected and a big loss for the community. My condolences.
My exact thoughts. Thoughts are with his family and loved ones.

soul0wner

soul0wner

Awards
  • Established
Damn, what the hell? Prayers go out to his friends and family. RIP brother!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
this blows me away. steve and i talked often via pm's-the man knew his tennis!!!

RIP my friend!!!!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
This.....is so troubling and saddening I'm not sure what to say.

Steve taught me SO many things; helped me in SO many ways I can barely describe his impact, directly and indirectly, on me. Salsa on my tuna makes it great. There's more nut butters than peanut. Almond butter is legit on sweet potato. So is cinnamon. Use Cinnamon! Eat veggies every day. Greenbeans and bell peppers are cheap & awesome. Btw, each some salads and spinach too - often. Shakes are for convenience; food rules. George Foreman is your best friend. Wild-caught salmon is worth it. Eat more berries. Macros can really make a difference. Listen to how your body feels after eating certain meals & learn. Anabolic theories & practical application. How to combat sides. How to PCT. How to fight gyno. Why tanning is awesome.

I'm not exaggerating when I say he was the the cornerstone that comprises all of my interest & ideologies on nutrition. Not that my current thoughts mirror his, but that Steve was the reason I ever started thinking about my food seriously in the first place.

He was the type of guy that would help anyone who reached out to him (or reach out to you directly even), and he always wanted others to succeed and prosper. He sent me a pack of FF samples just a few days ago because I recently mentioned how much I enjoy G8....there's just a single packet of Stimul8 left sitting here now on my coffee table. I never even had the chance to thank him.....

Steve was a goldmine of support here on AM, & I personally counted him a true friend. His loss is truly heart-wrenching. RIP Snags.

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
Wow, unbelievable . Will be definitely throwing a prayer his family's way

RIP

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Here he is on our right, depleted and shredded down to I believe 181 by the time he was on stage (but still flat):

Snags.jpg

And those who followed him on here knew how much bigger he was than that, and how lean he got when on stage here - his kneecaps were roadmaps.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Snags was the first person that actually helped me start my iron journey. He offered up advice and helped with nutrition, lifting routines and hormone altering compounds.

I have to admit there were times when I thought he was a royal pain in the ass but I respected his knowledge, willingness to help others and his overwhelming passion for iron.

The news of his death is both humbling and sobering. It is a message to all of us that we all need to bind closer together, support one another and be happy in our lives. One never knows when it's our last day pumping iron.

Rest in peace Steve! Rest in peace brother in iron!!!

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow crazy news. I actually got to know Steve in person after he reached out to me about being my nutritionist. Turned out we lived right down the road from each other. Small world right? A lot like monty he seriously barely charged me a dime after seeing how fast things starting changing. He just wanted to see me succeed and achieve my goals. He taught me more about nutrition in those 5 months we worked together than I could have ever imagined. Dude will be greatly missed by a lot of people.
RIP snags

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Unbelievable..

Left a huge whole in this community that no one else will be able to fill. Rest in Peace Steve!

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Here he is on our right, depleted and shredded down to I believe 181 by the time he was on stage (but still flat):

And those who followed him on here knew how much bigger he was than that, and how lean he got when on stage here - his kneecaps were roadmaps.
This is how I'll always remember the goon

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
This is shocking news! He is in a better place now!

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I want to see a meme / pic of Snags training in heaven or somewhere like that.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Training Forum 201