SnagencyV2.0

Page 2 of 10 First 1234 ... Last

1. Too darn young. RIP

2. Wtf. Learned a lot from him over the years. He will be missed. Keep us in the loop simon. RIP
    Independent
    •   

3. Very sad news We've lost a good man. A man who always made time to help out those less experienced and offer his wealth of knowledge. He will be greatly missed. My prayers go out to his family
    NASM - Certified Personal Trainer

4. Unbelievable....

Steve and I were very close as far as long distance friendships go. The guy was cut from a different cloth we all know that. He taught me so much about nutrition and by example, showed me what it takes to live the life of a successful bodybuilder. I've never came into contact with a more meticulous and driven individual in my entire life.

Steve prepped me for my very first show and was the reason I finally decided to step on stage. I'll never forget the emails and phone calls during that time. He didn't charge me his normal rate he just wanted to see me succeed and at the end of it all even though I didn't win the guy explained what exactly I went through to get where I was. I could have never done it without him.

I'll miss you big guy. You were an inspiration to myself and many others in the world and you will be greatly missed.

R.I.P. the REAL FINAFLEX FREAK
    Use Code Montego15 for 15% off at milehighkratom.com

5. This dude helped me change the mess I had allowed myself to become, he employed me doing something that I didn't know I'd love and he taught me a lot about things I didn't know I wanted to learn.
    Although he was at odds with quite a few people, he did his best, in his own way, to help people get on the right foot.
    Good luck wherever you go from here Steve.

RIP Freak.
    •   

6. Use Code Montego15 for 15% off at milehighkratom.com

7. awe... my friend, what can I say. you live on in many of our hearts and we all miss you. I wish it wasn't meant to end like this, I hope you find much peace and inner strength during your next journey. Bless us all with your genetics and fortitude to win~ thanks for everything Steve.
    This Spot For Sale

8. I'm completely speechless can't believe he is gone.. RIP brother in Iron..

9. So depressing. I will be praying.
    *strong supplement shop rep*

Find the latest supplements at the best prices at strongsupplementshop.com

10. RIP Snags, your family is in my thoughts man. Keep getting huge where you're at now bro and don't let them live their lives by studies hahaha.
    The Physique Biochemist
    Biochemistry Major
    Your Physique AND Credentials Should Back Up Your Position

11. Just found this thread. Very numb right now...

Steve always treated me right. I guess as far as knowing anonymous people here on the forums, he was what I took to be one of the good ones.
    BOARD TYRANT | TEAM GET DIESEL | GETDIESEL.COM
    FeFiFo.com support
    DIESEL TEST = Underground Kings of Test elevation!

12. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    I want to offer you my condolences brother I know you and him were very close sorry for your loss my friend..

13. Quote Originally Posted by Dma378 View Post
    Haven't been around here long, but I already knew that when you saw his name on anything it was guaranteed legit words. Well respected and a big loss for the community. My condolences.
    My exact thoughts. Thoughts are with his family and loved ones.

14. Damn, what the hell? Prayers go out to his friends and family. RIP brother!!

15. this blows me away. steve and i talked often via pm's-the man knew his tennis!!!

RIP my friend!!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

16. This.....is so troubling and saddening I'm not sure what to say.

Steve taught me SO many things; helped me in SO many ways I can barely describe his impact, directly and indirectly, on me. Salsa on my tuna makes it great. There's more nut butters than peanut. Almond butter is legit on sweet potato. So is cinnamon. Use Cinnamon! Eat veggies every day. Greenbeans and bell peppers are cheap & awesome. Btw, each some salads and spinach too - often. Shakes are for convenience; food rules. George Foreman is your best friend. Wild-caught salmon is worth it. Eat more berries. Macros can really make a difference. Listen to how your body feels after eating certain meals & learn. Anabolic theories & practical application. How to combat sides. How to PCT. How to fight gyno. Why tanning is awesome.

I'm not exaggerating when I say he was the the cornerstone that comprises all of my interest & ideologies on nutrition. Not that my current thoughts mirror his, but that Steve was the reason I ever started thinking about my food seriously in the first place.

He was the type of guy that would help anyone who reached out to him (or reach out to you directly even), and he always wanted others to succeed and prosper. He sent me a pack of FF samples just a few days ago because I recently mentioned how much I enjoy G8....there's just a single packet of Stimul8 left sitting here now on my coffee table. I never even had the chance to thank him.....

Steve was a goldmine of support here on AM, & I personally counted him a true friend. His loss is truly heart-wrenching. RIP Snags.
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

17. Wow, unbelievable . Will be definitely throwing a prayer his family's way

RIP

18. Here he is on our right, depleted and shredded down to I believe 181 by the time he was on stage (but still flat):

Name:  Snags.jpg
Views: 383
Size:  38.1 KB

And those who followed him on here knew how much bigger he was than that, and how lean he got when on stage here - his kneecaps were roadmaps.
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

19. Snags was the first person that actually helped me start my iron journey. He offered up advice and helped with nutrition, lifting routines and hormone altering compounds.

I have to admit there were times when I thought he was a royal pain in the ass but I respected his knowledge, willingness to help others and his overwhelming passion for iron.

The news of his death is both humbling and sobering. It is a message to all of us that we all need to bind closer together, support one another and be happy in our lives. One never knows when it's our last day pumping iron.

Rest in peace Steve! Rest in peace brother in iron!!!
    May I suggest using this app to track your bloodwork tests:
    myBloodTracker for IPhone and IPad
    https://appsto.re/us/vvMndb.i

20. Wow crazy news. I actually got to know Steve in person after he reached out to me about being my nutritionist. Turned out we lived right down the road from each other. Small world right? A lot like monty he seriously barely charged me a dime after seeing how fast things starting changing. He just wanted to see me succeed and achieve my goals. He taught me more about nutrition in those 5 months we worked together than I could have ever imagined. Dude will be greatly missed by a lot of people.
    RIP snags
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

21. Unbelievable..

Left a huge whole in this community that no one else will be able to fill. Rest in Peace Steve!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels for strength, Focus XT for mental performance & Joint Support XT for pain free mobility

22. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    Here he is on our right, depleted and shredded down to I believe 181 by the time he was on stage (but still flat):

Name:  Snags.jpg
Views: 383
Size:  38.1 KB

And those who followed him on here knew how much bigger he was than that, and how lean he got when on stage here - his kneecaps were roadmaps.
    This is how I'll always remember the goon
    Use Code Montego15 for 15% off at milehighkratom.com

23. This is shocking news! He is in a better place now!

24. I want to see a meme / pic of Snags training in heaven or somewhere like that.
    BOARD TYRANT | TEAM GET DIESEL | GETDIESEL.COM
    FeFiFo.com support
    DIESEL TEST = Underground Kings of Test elevation!

25. I just searched this because I didn't know if it existed or not. Here is a prayer request thread for anyone interested. Just weighing heavy on me right now.

Prayer Request Thread
    *strong supplement shop rep*

Find the latest supplements at the best prices at strongsupplementshop.com
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. The Primordial Off-Season Adventure of SnagencyV2.0
    By snagencyV2.0 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 201
    Last Post: 11-03-2012, 09:04 AM