Muscle Fiber to the rescue

turff49

turff49

Awards
Muscle Fiber arrived today.
No odor and very fine material. Directions say 1 level scoop to 8-16 oz of water or drink. I decided to try the first with just plain water. Things I wanted to see:
1. How well did it mix - excellent
2. Did it fall out of suspension - no not at all
3. Taste - absolutely no flavor. Like drinking plain water
4. Any residue left in glass - none visible

So far so good! Stay Tuned for more!!!

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In hur.

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
...I have some of this on the way. Going to be a staple.

turff49

turff49

Awards
Ok, had my 2nd scoop. Everything was the same as the first scoop.
As for food:
I usually consume 3000-3200 cals a day and it's usually pretty much the same. I eat 2 cups of oats. Raisins, bananas, turkey breast, white rice, chicken, very lean ground beef or turkey, plenty of broccoli, cauliflower, carrots, salads, beans, and have plenty of protein powder, bcaa, and dextrose. My split is usually 40/40/20 and if I need to increase one I always add to the protein. I weigh and measure everything out. And try to take in the bulk of my carbs around my training. I train in the mornings right now so breakfast and lunch are my biggest meals. I eat very little breads or pasta although I will have a hot dog bun(whole wheat) this weekend and some whole wheat pasta. A treat for finishing my cycle with no issues. That's pretty much the run down on the foods the Muscle Fiber has to work with.

turff49

turff49

Awards
Looks like a great menu nutrition-wise.
With no kids at home any more it makes it easy. My wife doesn't eat much and doesn't care for meat. So usually dinner is pretty simple and then all the leftovers are for lunch the next day. When I travel for work is when it gets a little tougher...

turff49

turff49

Awards
Day 2 - first serving with PWO drink. BM was normal, nothing to report. Will do 3 servings today. 2nd will be after lunch and third after dinner.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
yes - as expected, dietary excursions are fastidious and well-planned....expected nothing less from this guy

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
With no kids at home any more it makes it easy. My wife doesn't eat much and doesn't care for meat. So usually dinner is pretty simple and then all the leftovers are for lunch the next day. When I travel for work is when it gets a little tougher...
I am already seeing that as the meat eaters (teenage boys) leave the house, I will be able to invest in some better quality meats etc. Don't want to wish my life away, or not have my kids around, but I can see how much easier it will be when it is just my wife and I.

turff49

turff49

Awards
I hear ya Thomas....
The last 3 years our son was here our food bill was over $600 month. All that boy ate was meat. But it burned it playing football so it was worth it. If he'd been 4-5" taller he would've been a good MLB. His senior year he was 5'6" and 185. I had him benching 310, squatting 365. Now the army has to feed him lol!

turff49

turff49

Awards
Day 2 - 2nd/3rd serving - I've decided now to only do 2 servings lol - see below:

Took 2nd serving around 11am. Had a bm early this morning after awakening. After taking the 11am serving I had 3 more bm's. Probably too much fiber with the other items I eat. Could've been the "new substance effect". Wasn't a diarrhea effect or anything like that. So I'll do a morning and evening dose and see how that works. One thing is for sure, no constipation problems!

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good on ya training the boy. Soon I need to do the same. I've tried to show him benching basics but it's difficult when he's been told so much junk about benching from elsewhere.

Hey, 4 BM's are better than none. Lol

turff49

turff49

Awards
turff49

turff49

Awards
Dose was with breakfast this morning.

So far no "gas" issues today.

2nd dose will be this evening after the UT football game.

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If 2 servings give 'desired' results, then just like Stimul8, Muscle Fiber is another one of those bang for you buck products... hmmm pun intended.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If 2 servings give 'desired' results, then just like Stimul8, Muscle Fiber is another one of those bang for you buck products... hmmm pun intended.
This^.

I'm looking forward to trying this. I could've had some regularity help this morning...

turff49

turff49

Awards
Ok. Found my sweet spot for this product.

Previously, I started at 3 scoops a day - that had me going to the bathroom more than I care for.

Then - I went to 2 scoops a day(morning/evening) but that gave me bad gas all day.

Yesterday I didn't take a scoop until bedtime. Got up this morning, had a BM very first thing and no gas issues since I got up.

So for me - it will be one scoop at bedtime. Unless something changes...

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's awesome man. Easier on the wallet with fewer scoops.

turff49

turff49

Awards
Really starting to like this product. Still on one scoop at night before bed. Have bm prior to going to gym in the am and that honestly helps significantly. May try upping dose to 2 scoops tomorrow so I can take advantage of some of the other properties this product provides.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sorry... Good poops on fewer scoops ya'll .... that better ;)
You even incorporated "y'all", (with a different spelling)! ;)

turff49

turff49

Awards
Back up to 2 scoops a day and no problems. I think it just took my digestive system a little time to get use to it. Everything is still solid so good to go!

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
turff49

turff49

Awards
Been doing 2 scoops a day with no issues so will up to 3 scoops a day starting tomorrow. Starting to have 2 bm's a day now. In the morning and then late afternoon a few hours after lunch. My morning workouts go much better having an empty colon. And gas pains have been non existent since starting.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My morning workouts go much better having an empty colon. /QUOTE]

For sure. I don't like having that full feeling in the gym either.

turff49

turff49

Awards
I upped my dosage to 3x a day yesterday. Good news is even though I had 3 bm's today I didn't have to rush to get there.
Also, I'm on pct right now and over the past few days I noticed my elbows feel better. Normally they are tight and sore(side to body). Could be the Glutamine and I'm supplementing taurine also( but have been using taurine for about 30-40 days). Stomach is definitely flatter and any bloating I get is gone quickly. This is definitely an item that will stay as one of my staples, just like fish oils and protein powder and Creatrona!

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am starting slow with one scoop at night and then will adjust from there. I like how everyone is reporting the shrinking stomach!

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
I am starting slow with one scoop at night and then will adjust from there. I like how everyone is reporting the shrinking stomach!
this - noticing this a bit myself in the early going with the product

turff49

turff49

Awards
I upped to two scoops last night... I don't know if I have ever had a bm like this morning! Borderline delightful lol
a cleansing feeling without feeling violated? lol

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
turff49

turff49

Awards
Not a whole lot to report. Am doing 3 scoops a day and everything has came out well(pun intended). May cut a small pour spout on the top to make it easier and then just a piece of Saran Wrap over the top to protect the open pour spout.(or another lid if I find one that fits.

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Still working great for me at 2 scoops... both ingested pre-bed in a nice little mix of BCAA+SAA and G8...

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
Still working great for me at 2 scoops... both ingested pre-bed in a nice little mix of BCAA+SAA and G8...
nice ;)
this is my bedtime mix as well, with the exception of 1 scoop Muscle Fiber (the apple fusion BCAA+SAA is great with the G8)

I do take 1-2 other scoops of MF thruout the day, typically with breakfast (always) and somewhere midday (more often than not)

turff49

turff49

Awards
nice ;) this is my bedtime mix as well, with the exception of 1 scoop Muscle Fiber (the apple fusion BCAA+SAA is great with the G8) I do take 1-2 other scoops of MF thruout the day, typically with breakfast (always) and somewhere midday (more often than not)
I've found the one with Breakfast to be the most beneficial one for me. I'm pretty much cleaned out by lunch time. Since breakfast is my largest meal(I workout right before breakfast) I don't have that full or bloated feeling after lunch or dinner. Works out very well for my work schedule too!

juniorab

juniorab

Awards
Hey Snags, when's MF going to be for sale to us meagre common folk? I think Imma gonna pick some up.