1-alpha and 500 xd

mpk112

Awards
I currently have two bottles of 1 alpha and two bottles of 550 xd. I'm getting the itch to start up another cycle and was curious on what you guys thought I should use. I am looking to gain some mass and add strength while staying relatively lean for summer. Should I stack 1 alpha and 550 xd together or just use one or the other? I've used 1 alpha before and was happy with the results but have never used 550 xd and am curious to see how it will work.

I've done 3 cycles with 1 andro and 1 alpha and was pleased with the results. All of those cycles i used the lowest dose at 2 caps a day for 60 days. Should I increase my dosage for this next cycle as well? Thanks for the input!

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
The stack of the two combined will be killer.

Run both for six weeks at three a day. Should be perfect.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
^^ nice
lots of options here, but montego has very nice suggestion above

welcome to the forum!

mpk112

Awards
So just to clarify, 3 caps of 1 alpha and 3 caps of 550 xd for a total of 6 caps a day, for 6 weeks?

mpk112

Awards
Sweet. I've only taken the lowest dose at 2 caps a day with my previous cycles, what should I expect with the higher dosage?

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
Sweet. I've only taken the lowest dose at 2 caps a day with my previous cycles, what should I expect with the higher dosage?
increased results, even better than the lower dose :D

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
You should expect to turn into a FREAK.