Dosing schedule for 550-xd/1-Alpha cycle

clyonsaz

Awards
Hey Guys,

I was planning on running 2 bottles of 550-xd, but I couldn't pass up on NP's 1-alpha/pure test/crea-trona deal. What are some dosing options for 2 bottles of 550-xd and 1 bottle of 1-alpha? Last year I ran my first PH cycle of 2 bottles of 550-xd and loved it. I'm looking forward to putting on a little mass with this cycle. Last year I kicked it into high gear and lost 45 pounds. As much as I enjoy the slimmer look I need to put on a few pounds of muscle. I'm only 150 lbs right now although I am a shorty at 5'6. I have a family reunion at Duck beach in NC coming up in June, so I'm not looking to put on too many extra pounds of fat. I choose 550-xd because of its recomp and lean mass properties.

Should I make this a 6 or 8 week run?

Assuming it's a 6 week run, should I start on April 1st, focus on bulking, and cut for a few weeks while on my PCT? Armistane really slims me out. OR, Should I finish my cycle closer to my beach trip? Pretty silly question I know.

Lastly, Revolution PCT and Pure Test should be enough for this run right? I know these are mild PH's, but this will be my first time stacking 2 different products so I'm not sure when the suppression really starts to get aggressive.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Rev PCT and Pure Test will be good for PCT.

Personally I wouldn't cut during pct.

I would run the cycle for eight weeks and possibly the last two weeks slightly lower calories to lean out a bit. Then when it's PCT time go to maintenance calories FOR YOUR WEIGHT AT THAT POINT and hold steady if not increasing calories slightly.

clyonsaz

Awards
Thanks for the quick reply. Should I just take 2 550-xd ED for 8 weeks and stack 2 1-Alpha ED for the first 4 weeks? Last time I started with 2 ED, bumped it up to 3 ED for a few weeks and finished up with 4 ED. Do you think the first option is the best bet?

DevilDog2136

DevilDog2136

Awards
  • Established
I'm just finishing a cycle of both of these. I ran 2 bottles both at 3/day. I ended up adding some mass and cutting away some body fat as well. With both of these being so mild I wouldn't worry about sides unless you've had trouble with them in the past. I ran the whole cycle without any sides.
I start my PCT tonight with rev black and pure test.
Your gonna like this stack but as Monty said if ur trying to put in muscle make sure your eating plenty and healthy and I'm sure you will like the results.
Good luck on the run

clyonsaz

Awards
Thanks DevilDog. Your log was one of the reasons I decided to add 1-Alpha to the 550-xd. I should have gotten 2 bottles of it, but oh well. I'm looking forward to this stack. I'll do my best log my progress.

DevilDog2136

DevilDog2136

Awards
  • Established
If it was me in ur shoes I'd run 550 for 10 days at 3/day then add in the alpha for the next 20 days at 3/day and finish the last 10 days with just 3/day 550. That would be a 6 week cycle. Again that's just my opinion.

Any questions the reps here are awesome and I'll chime in if I know the answer. I'll def follow ur log.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Thanks for the quick reply. Should I just take 2 550-xd ED for 8 weeks and stack 2 1-Alpha ED for the first 4 weeks? Last time I started with 2 ED, bumped it up to 3 ED for a few weeks and finished up with 4 ED. Do you think the first option is the best bet?
If you can't get another bottle of alpha then I think the second approach would be best. Alpha really starts to kick around week three or four like Andro so four weeks will probably be too short.

clyonsaz

Awards
One more quick question. 1-Alpha is getting pretty hard to find, but I'm still seeing 1-Andro for a pretty good price. Since it takes 3-4 weeks for the 1-Alpha to really kick in, could I follow my bottle of 1-Alpha with a bottle of 1-Andro and see some of those cumulative effects I'd see if I ran 2 bottles of 1-Alpha back to back? Or should I just drop the extra $15-20 for the 1-Alpha?

DevilDog2136

DevilDog2136

Awards
  • Established
If you chose to do that I'd run the andro first. They are the same in the end just they just take a different route to get there and the alpha is more bio available so you could run the andro then when u got to the alpha at the same dose it would still be a little stronger. But I'd just buy the alpha IMO nutriplanet has it and I think nutri-verse also. I'm pretty sure either route would work though. I'm sure one of the reps will chime in at some point if I'm wrong.

DevilDog2136

DevilDog2136

Awards
  • Established
Both sites do have it. Same price for either or on nutriverse at 43 and it's a $2 difference on nutraplanet. I believe nutriverse is giving 10 percent off though for new customers.

DevilDog2136

DevilDog2136

Awards
  • Established
actually even better nutraplanet still has the alpha stack for 40 which is an awesome deal and gets you the second bottle

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
One more quick question. 1-Alpha is getting pretty hard to find, but I'm still seeing 1-Andro for a pretty good price. Since it takes 3-4 weeks for the 1-Alpha to really kick in, could I follow my bottle of 1-Alpha with a bottle of 1-Andro and see some of those cumulative effects I'd see if I ran 2 bottles of 1-Alpha back to back? Or should I just drop the extra $15-20 for the 1-Alpha?
Like ddog said it's out there for the same price. I would use the same compound the entire time though.

clyonsaz

Awards
Thanks guys. I actually found a place that has it for $39.99 no tax and no shipping, so I will just pick up another alpha and do it right. I'm pretty excited about this run. Since it's just my 2nd PH run, I was thinking I'd just start with taking 2 ED of the alpha and 550 for 2 weeks or so and then bump it up to 3 ED for the remainder of the run. I'm hoping my receptors are somewhat virgin enough to benefit from the 2 ED allowing me to extend my run for a few extra days. Thanks monty and ddog for your input! It's always nice to get some friendly help along the way.

DevilDog2136

DevilDog2136

Awards
  • Established
Any time. Glad u found what u wanted. The alpha stack was a pretty awesome deal compared to what u got but u got the goods which is what is important.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Thanks guys. I actually found a place that has it for $39.99 no tax and no shipping, so I will just pick up another alpha and do it right. I'm pretty excited about this run. Since it's just my 2nd PH run, I was thinking I'd just start with taking 2 ED of the alpha and 550 for 2 weeks or so and then bump it up to 3 ED for the remainder of the run. I'm hoping my receptors are somewhat virgin enough to benefit from the 2 ED allowing me to extend my run for a few extra days. Thanks monty and ddog for your input! It's always nice to get some friendly help along the way.
No problem!

Should run a log so we can follow along :)

DevilDog2136

DevilDog2136

Awards
  • Established
Def log ur cycle if nothing else just to get advice along the way. The reps here are awesome.