FINAFLEX G8 Mini log!!!

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Hello all. i was luck to recieve a bottle of finaflex g8. i figured i'd do a mini log as well as a final review as a thank you to the reps for their generousity. so here it is!

showed up in the mail last night. nothing crazy flashy about the label or anything like that, much like most of the finaflex line. thats kind of what i like about them. I'm not a huge fan of relentless plugging and advertising and flashy ass crap to grab attention. most of it ends out to be crap.

I received the lemon flavor. my girlfriend and i both sampled it last night. both of us enjoyed the flavor in a much smaller glass of water than what comes on the directions, about 4oz. In a small amount of water like that the mix-ability isnt good. the Sahara was definitely in my sleepy lemonade. i guess thats what the flavor reminded me of was the mio lemonade a bit lighter though. this evening i will follow the instructions with the lowest amount of water recommended.

sleep. i'll start with my girlfriends comments and reactions first. the poor girl has been working two jobs for longer than anyone should care to. her day job is from 4:30am till 2:00 pm. her second is from 4-8. almost every day on the second job. her sleep pattern isnt very good because of it. she's a very restless sleeper. she kicks the hell out of me in my sleep. last night was the best she's ever been in bed. (sex wise and sleep wise ooooh giggidy) i asked her how she slept. she said she wasnt sure but she thinks she slept very good. she only got about 5 hours and had the "drunk" feeling when she woke up but she said she felt very good once that faded and her energy is great. she's actually at home working out as we speak. she'd like to try it a little earlier tonight to see how she does in the morning. hopefully she's not as groggy.

my sleep. fantastic. many of you that know me and follow my log know i have been under the weather. i slept from 10 till 10. yeah 12 straight. felt pretty frigging good this morning despite this flu/cold thingy. looking forward to another dose this evening.

iparatroop

iparatroop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I be on that G8 too. Pretty amazing stuff.

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
I'm in, this product has always intrigued me

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Subingham.

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
OOoooh love me some G8... your 'sleepy lemonade'... my 'knock out hulk juice'.

Going to be nice to have your gf's thoughts on this as well..

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
it's nice that you are tho :)
Lol I think g8 speaks for it self. Another fantastic nights sleep. Lil groggy this am but it happens. Now that I'm moving all I can think is breakfast breakfast breakfast breakfast.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
So for those of you who have had both versions as they did change it up a little, is there any difference in the level of drunk feeling if you only get 4-6 hours sleep? I have the old version but I find it makes it almost impossible for me to get up in the morning and when I do I am groggy and disoriented to the point I want to go back to bed until it goes away.

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
So for those of you who have had both versions as they did change it up a little, is there any difference in the level of drunk feeling if you only get 4-6 hours sleep? I have the old version but I find it makes it almost impossible for me to get up in the morning and when I do I am groggy and disoriented to the point I want to go back to bed until it goes away.
My girlfriend has complained about that twice now with the new formula. Since she's only able to get 5-6 hours a night she's decided to discontinue.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My girlfriend has complained about that twice now with the new formula. Since she's only able to get 5-6 hours a night she's decided to discontinue.
I stuck with 1/2 scoop for this reason. Once you're up and moving the grogginess would go away. At least for me.

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
I stuck with 1/2 scoop for this reason. Once you're up and moving the grogginess would go away. At least for me.
Maybe I'll have her try that.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah if you cut it down it is far less of that effect.

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
I've heard from a couple different guys that this stuff works amazingly well for deep sleep. They also said that if you take it during the day when not planning to sleep I guess it gives you a buzz or something to that effect.

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
I've heard from a couple different guys that this stuff works amazingly well for deep sleep. They also said that if you take it during the day when not planning to sleep I guess it gives you a buzz or something to that effect.
I haven't noticed a "buzz" and I've stayed up a few hours past my nightly dose. Maybe I'll experiment Saturday.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think it was BigT who would take it with his stims pre cardio. He loved that method.

I notice almost no groggyness from the new version if I get woke up too early.

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Only time I experienced it I didn't get much sleep from the dog and woman keeping me awake. Snapped out of it quick and felt great all day.

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Personally with the old version - I would wake with some slight fogginess but it was gone within 10 minutes and I was actually very alert from that point forward. The new version I do not have that issue at all. But get the same great deep sleep quality. I use about 3/4 - 1 scoop depending on what time I am going to bed.

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Weird dreams last night. Im assuming they were just weird dreams and nothing to do with g8. Has anyone else reported anything of the like?

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I, on the other hand, love G8 for the fact that I cannot remember my dreams... which usually is a good thing.

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Best dream ever on g8 last night. I was in f-15 fighter pilot training. Sleep was good. G8 rocks lol.

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
No g8 last night. No real updates.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
you taking the 2 days off weekly then? good man

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
you taking the 2 days off weekly then? good man

2 to 3. no need to build a dependancy to a sleep supp. idk if its possible with g8 but even stuff like melatonin will screw with your sleep if you use it long enough. i like my sleep. its pretty anabolic.

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Good man. I have to force myself to take two days off.

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Good man. I have to force myself to take two days off.
all the traveling and stuff i've done in the past i became pretty reliant on sleeping pills. i seriously had to start drinking to get my self to "sleep" naturally. part of why i'm a chubby kid again. LOL.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
all the traveling and stuff i've done in the past i became pretty reliant on sleeping pills. i seriously had to start drinking to get my self to "sleep" naturally. part of why i'm a chubby kid again. LOL.
Doesn't sound like the wife's fault anymore...

;)

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
More fantastically vivid dreams. Pretty darn good sleep too. This stuff is getting fun.

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah. Seems to be working at a full scoop. Were people dosing more?
I usually go with 3/4 to a rounded scoop depending on how early I have to be up in the morning. I took a rounded one last night and got 8.5 hours - did not wake up once.

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Whatever works for you SB. I personally like 3/4 scoop for less than 8 hours and a rounded scoop for over 8 hrs. That's just me though :)

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sounds like it is really treating you nicely rigjt now.

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Little late totally forgot... Slept like a friggin rock last night. Guess the ol lady was flopping like a fish, I was out from 10p to 8a straight.

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Little late totally forgot... Slept like a friggin rock last night. Guess the ol lady was flopping like a fish, I was out from 10p to 8a straight.
Gotta love that! Ready to get after it today I assume :)

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Gotta love that! Ready to get after it today I assume :)
You're in my training log right? I absolutely decimated my back yesterday.

Another great night sleep last night unfortunately for the gym I got rest and uncontrollable rage! Gonna pound the arms today.

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
You're in my training log right? I absolutely decimated my back yesterday. Another great night sleep last night unfortunately for the gym I got rest and uncontrollable rage! Gonna pound the arms today.
You know it bud. I saw that for sure!

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Total fog this AM.. Still slept good though lol