1andro or 1 alpha?

p4pbeast

p4pbeast

Awards
[
Hey fellas, I want our opinion. I wanted to know which should i try, a bottle of 1andro or a bottle 1alpha followed with a bottle of 550xd. At 2caps a day it should be a 60day run. My goal is to put on a few pounds of lean muscle.(5-10lbs if possible) I've been doing bodybuilding style training for a consistent 4.5 years. My food intake is a high protein, moderate carbs. Ive done 550xd andl loved it. It might be a no brainer to the finaflex pros, but I would love you guys opinions.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
[
Hey fellas, I want our opinion. I wanted to know which should i try, a bottle of 1andro or a bottle 1alpha followed with a bottle of 550xd. At 2caps a day it should be a 60day run. My goal is to put on a few pounds of lean muscle.(5-10lbs if possible) I've been doing bodybuilding style training for a consistent 4.5 years. My food intake is a high protein, moderate carbs. Ive done 550xd andl loved it. It might be a no brainer to the finaflex pros, but I would love you guys opinions.
If you're going to run 550 after, I would suggest andro.

You will gain more size from Andro then Alpha but it could be a bit softer. Following with 550 will help tighten you up a bit after the andro cycle.

Alpha won't promote as much in terms of weight gain, but strength will go up more noticeably. Stacking Alpha and 550 is a killer stack though and would be what I suggest. Stacking both for six weeks can yield very nice results.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
^^ agreed..stack the two (either alpha+550 or andro+550), and run for 6-8 week duration
remember: these products will provide results with proper doses...running minimum dosing of 1 individual product/then another consecutively would not be my plan of action, much better ways to structure this to get more out of the compound/s

p4pbeast

p4pbeast

Awards
OK I understand, running them together will yield better results. I appreciate the help.

p4pbeast

p4pbeast

Awards
I've searched around and it seems NP still has the best prices around. BTW I have a bottle of rev pct and pure test. This should be taken towards the end or after completion of the run?

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
I've searched around and it seems NP still has the best prices around.
nutra has awesome pricing - tough to beat, and great customer service to boot...why would you want to look anywhere else?
BTW I have a bottle of rev pct and pure test. This should be taken towards the end or after completion of the run?
correct

p4pbeast

p4pbeast

Awards
Hey fellas, just check in in. Its gonna be some time before I do the alpha or 1andro but I already have a nice stash of each. Im in week 5 of my 550xd standalone run. Started at 207, now I'm up to 213. I'm even a little leaner. I'll give more details later, gotta go hit back and bis.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Hey fellas, just check in in. Its gonna be some time before I do the alpha or 1andro but I already have a nice stash of each. Im in week 5 of my 550xd standalone run. Started at 207, now I'm up to 213. I'm even a little leaner. I'll give more details later, gotta go hit back and bis.
Thanks for the update!

p4pbeast

p4pbeast

Awards
Hey fellas, after some extensive research I've decided to go with 1andro along with 550xd as a stack. I found more positive reviews on 1andro than any other product! If anyone has any advice, dosing protocols, etc I'm all ears. You guys have been a great help and I'm still learning.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Hey fellas, after some extensive research I've decided to go with 1andro along with 550xd as a stack. I found more positive reviews on 1andro than any other product! If anyone has any advice, dosing protocols, etc I'm all ears. You guys have been a great help and I'm still learning.
Two caps a day split eight hours a party for two weeks then bump to three caps a day, two a.m. one p.m., for six weeks if everything is going good on the andro. Doses should be taken with food as well.

I would do the same for the 550 as well.