Finaflex 550 XD popping up on urine screening

notamember

Awards
Hey whats up everyone, ill start by giving some basic info about myself.. I am 17 years old, been lifting for about 5 years and am fully aware of this supplements repercussions(550 XD). I am fairly done with puberty even at 17 and i have decided to fully go through a cycle of Finaflex's 550 XD and have planned a proper PCT. I ordered it about 2 weeks ago not knowing i would have a juvenile probation officer screening my urine in the future. Ill keep it brief and say that i was pulled over with some illegal greenery in my car and was given a juvenile summons. I was sent to a juvenile court but was luckily offered a option to meet with a juvenile probational officer that specializes in drug abuse. He went through many questions about my social life and what not. I was then given a urine screening test and i admitted i had used marijuana within the past 2 weeks and he said i would mos likely test positive for it and that would mean i have to go back there in 2 months for a second screening and if i tested positive again i would need to start counseling. I have made the obvious decision to stop using marijuana and am very confident that i will pass for it in the screening which is on April 14th. He got into some questions about steriods and asked me if i used any and i said no and asked why he asked and he said "we test for everything in these screenings so its best to tell me everything" which i did bc i have not started the cycle just yet. Is it possible that Finaflex's 550 XD will show up on the next urine screening as anything? My cycle should be completely over a little bit more than a week before my next urine screening. I am not going to do anything until i have at least some experienced suggestions to back up my final decision. I would wait 2 months to start the cycle to avoid the situation all together but football training begins in late spring which will be a time of cardio and agility which i do not want to be on cycle while performing. I really just want to take it for the winter and bulk as much as i possibly can. I am extraordinarily sorry about how long this is.. i didnt think it would be this long. Thank you for reading and helping! I live in Connecticut if that helps with anything.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
No one is going to suggest anything here other than stop cycling.

Whether you feel you are done puberty or not you can do serious damage to your body and have to live with it the rest of your life.

This is exactly what you didn't want to hear but what needs to be said.

Best of luck

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
Hey whats up everyone, ill start by giving some basic info about myself.. I am 17 years old, been lifting for about 5 years and am fully aware of this supplements repercussions(550 XD). I am fairly done with puberty even at 17 and i have decided to fully go through a cycle of Finaflex's 550 XD and have planned a proper PCT. I ordered it about 2 weeks ago not knowing i would have a juvenile probation officer screening my urine in the future. Ill keep it brief and say that i was pulled over with some illegal greenery in my car and was given a juvenile summons. I was sent to a juvenile court but was luckily offered a option to meet with a juvenile probational officer that specializes in drug abuse. He went through many questions about my social life and what not. I was then given a urine screening test and i admitted i had used marijuana within the past 2 weeks and he said i would mos likely test positive for it and that would mean i have to go back there in 2 months for a second screening and if i tested positive again i would need to start counseling. I have made the obvious decision to stop using marijuana and am very confident that i will pass for it in the screening which is on April 14th. He got into some questions about steriods and asked me if i used any and i said no and asked why he asked and he said "we test for everything in these screenings so its best to tell me everything" which i did bc i have not started the cycle just yet. Is it possible that Finaflex's 550 XD will show up on the next urine screening as anything? My cycle should be completely over a little bit more than a week before my next urine screening. I am not going to do anything until i have at least some experienced suggestions to back up my final decision. I would wait 2 months to start the cycle to avoid the situation all together but football training begins in late spring which will be a time of cardio and agility which i do not want to be on cycle while performing. I really just want to take it for the winter and bulk as much as i possibly can. I am extraordinarily sorry about how long this is.. i didnt think it would be this long. Thank you for reading and helping! I live in Connecticut if that helps with anything.
Bro, your 17; im gonna tell you just like i told another 17 year old that posted something like this today. YOUR TO YOUNG! You could do serious damage to your body. I know you think the reward is worth the risk, but trust me at 17 its not. What i suggest you do is just keep lifting hard and heavy, and maybe just maybe you can look into some creatine, whey protein, and even BCAAs. Thats the only supps you could be taking at 17. They are not even needed either. Just keep lifting and eat, and eat, and eat; did i say EAT? Good luck!

juniorab

juniorab

Awards
Bro, your 17; im gonna tell you just like i told another 17 year old that posted something like this today. YOUR TO YOUNG! You could do serious damage to your body. I know you think the reward is worth the risk, but trust me at 17 its not. What i suggest you do is just keep lifting hard and heavy, and maybe just maybe you can look into some creatine, whey protein, and even BCAAs. Thats the only supps you could be taking at 17. They are not even needed either. Just keep lifting and eat, and eat, and eat; did i say EAT? Good luck!
SOOOOOOO much of this! Damn, being 17 is the best "cycle" you will ever do. With your test levels at their prime, with proper nutrition and training, you'll build a very strong foundation for size. Something that a lot of people that start lifting later on in life will have missed out on.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
YOUR TO YOUNG!!
this
with the exception of correcting it to "YOU'RE TOO YOUNG!!"

please adhere to age recommendations for use, we do not condone your use of this product

you are also 7'4" and damn near 370# (according to your own bio) -- I don't see the need for any hormonal assistance

I will abstain from discussing your other personal issues, but to other members who have such worry:
if you are not under specialized probationary drug testing for a performance controlled substance (ie dealing steroids or something similar), you will not be tested for such compounds under normal probation guidelines, as they look for illegal street drugs/alcohol, generally speaking..very basic panel of screening

notamember

Awards
Thanks guys, i realized i simply needed someone to tell me not to do it due to the fact i have no reputable sources to ask. Looks like ill be selling those capsules when i get them.:run: peace

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks guys, i realized i simply needed someone to tell me not to do it due to the fact i have no reputable sources to ask. Looks like ill be selling those capsules when i get them.:run: peace
Quit selling pills would be my recommendation.

iparatroop

iparatroop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
"we test for everything in these screenings so its best to tell me everything"
I remember when I was 17. I may have fallen for that one too.

Stay away from hormonal products you 17 year old Andre the Giant. Aside from the fact that you're already too big for Hulk Hogan to body slam, you're testosterone level is at its "peak" right now. Don't mess it up while it's good.

Furthermore, you already got busted for chauffeuring around the happy tree, maybe that should have taught you something about trying to skirt around the law?

iparatroop

iparatroop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ha, you already had a FINAFLEX Product Educator tell you not to mess with it, what more do you need?
Child.

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
You really 7'4" 368lbd?

notamember

Awards
I dont know if you can read but i clearly said i am not taking it anymore big guy

notamember

Awards
no im not im 5'11 190.. i could only wish i was that size

DevilDog2136

DevilDog2136

Awards
  • Established
Feeling so much better now. Time to get back in the gym and start these gains. Wish me luck and any tips for workout improvements are greatly appreciated.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
Feeling so much better now. Time to get back in the gym and start these gains. Wish me luck and any tips for workout improvements are greatly appreciated.
uhhhhhh....where da hell did you come from?
wrong thread amigo

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 45
Anabolics 3
Supplements 1
PolishHamm3r77 Supplement Logs 163
Post Cycle Therapy 8