Finaflex question

Pointystick

Awards
Hello everyone, first time poster long time lurker.

I have been considering doing a run of PHs and have been impressed with Finaflex after some research. I've never used a PH or anything like that. The thing is I don't do a bodybuilding workout like most people in here so I'm wondering what products you would recommend and at what dosage. Also what type of effect would they have given the following

30 years old
5'11 182lbs, 11% bodyfat
working out for 2+ years 4-6 times a week

typical workout week for me:
1-2 7 mile runs
3 MMA classes basically call this super intense cardio/conditioning
4-5 Strength and conditioning classes (everything is run on a timer,we do everything from partner carrying to weight lifting but every class your heart is pounding all class because of the pace. A lot of HIIT as well)
once a week we usually do a "beach workout" for fun
I have a cable crossover machine at home I hit pullups on and miscellaneous other exercises when I'm bored
I also have a wheel of death at home and do a lot of pushups

Between all that plus my job I'm pretty busy, but I'd give my diet about a 7/10 and hit my protein numbers most days.

I've been going to this gym for a year and in that time I've lost a ton of bodyfat and gained about 8 lbs of muscle. Have increased my calories over maintenance for the winter to promote muscle growth. I'll be toning them down in the near future to get back to 8-9% bodyfat for summer.

One last thing I'm in Canada so anyone have in pointers for customs?

Thanks guys!

juniorab

juniorab

Awards
:woot: for another Canadian!!!! Where abouts do you live?

In regards to getting PH's up in Canada, there is one Canadian website that carries a few of the milder ones at almost the same price as bringing them up from the US. I don't know if forum rules allow me to mention it in a post or not, but you can PM me for it if you would like. Also I ordered 4 bottles of Finaflex 1- andro and 4 bottles of 1-alpha from nutraplanet with no issues. Welcome to the board. I'm rather new here as well, but there are a lot of good people on here and a tonne of info you can pull from!

Pointystick

Awards
I'm in Vancouver, how about you?

Thanks for the advice I'll check out nutraplanet and pm you for the other website

juniorab

juniorab

Awards
I'm in Vancouver, how about you?

Thanks for the advice I'll check out nutraplanet and pm you for the other website
I'm in Red Deer. Love Vancouver. I should be heading out there in a few weeks to meet up with one of my vendors.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
Pointystick (interesting screen name btw)
welcome, and to answer your question pertaining to suitability, it becomes a personal decision
if you feel you are ready to take the next step, and tho yes you have different performance-only related goals you are seeking to improve on then the average person, then certainly our products can help you in the realm you are seeking....recovery would be greatly enhanced, and that will aid in any type of training you wish to implement

as for customs -- well, i'll let the Canadians answer that one
if ordering from a US site, I have heard no problems in receiving package...conversely, I have heard that anything with the word "andro" gets hijacked at customs ... seems to be a crapshoot
other than that, I cannot advise on this matter for you

Pointystick

Awards
Hi thanks for the reply

I was thinking something low dose say 2 pills a day of 1-andro. Is one bottle enough or is it better to go through two and that way I could increase to 3 pills a day for the last 2 weeks if I decide I'm reacting to it well?

If I could increase recovery time, help me drop 2% bodyfat and gain 2-4 lbs of muscle that would be perfect.

abudabu

Awards
  • Established
Hi thanks for the reply

I was thinking something low dose say 2 pills a day of 1-andro. Is one bottle enough or is it better to go through two and that way I could increase to 3 pills a day for the last 2 weeks if I decide I'm reacting to it well?

If I could increase recovery time, help me drop 2% bodyfat and gain 2-4 lbs of muscle that would be perfect.
Hi
I just finished 1-alpha run. I can say grab at least two bottles. I did three caps a day with no bad sides and no shutdown at all. I am sure 4 caps would be just perfect for me.
If you still decide to go low like 2 per day make it 8-10 weeks. The affect of this PH is a slow building one, I just started to enjoy it at the end of 3 week.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
minimum results are seen with minimum dosing....you will also further minimize those results, by running shorter cycle duration
altho preferences/goals should always dictate dosing and there is no one-size-fits-all plan, we see great results with:
cycles in the 6-8 week duration
graduated dosing thruout, starting with 2 caps/day, then moving to 3 caps after so long, then finishing with 4 caps daily (if desired)

let us know if we can be of further help

Pointystick

Awards
I guess I made an assumption that because I wasn't looking to put on serious mass that a lower dose would better suit me. Thanks for clearing that up. I have been reading about 1-alpha as well, but I don't know how I'll react to this stuff so maybe it's better to take a milder product (1-andro) first.

Either way I'll aim for an 8 week graduated dose run and let you guys know what I decide to order. Thanks for the help

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
@Pointystick my experience with importing supplements is this: Do not have anything shipped UPS, DHL, FEDEX (basically any courier). They have in house customs brokers and 9 times out of 10 they will remove anything questionable in your parcel, if not seize the entire thing. On the other hand, I have never had an issue with USPS. Also, many US online shippers will devalue the package if you request it so you do not get dinged with duty. All that said, remember there are no guarantees you will successfully receive it.