My 40-Day cycle of 1-Andro

Tekstorm

Awards
Hello all,
Just wanted to share the results of my 1-Andro run of 40 days, which officially ended yesterday. This was my first pro-hormone run, this one appealed to me because of limited sides and it wasn't methylated. Prior to this I have been lifting consistently for just over 3 years and felt I had hit a plateau with strength and muscle gains, it's much more difficult now that I am about to turn 31 than it was when I was in my early 20s. For this cycle I ran a 5 day bodybuilding split, bulked at 500 calorie surplus, and kept my protein intake at 200g. Started PCT last night, PureTest 4 caps per day, Rev PCT 2 caps before bed.

Dosage: 3 caps per day, 2 am/1 pm
Support: Multi, fish oil, creatine, nitric oxide

Age 30
Weight gain - 8.5lbs (180 lbs to 188.5)

Added 3/4" to biceps
Added 1/4" to calves
Forgot to measure my chest beforehand, but chest, shoulders, traps, and back all look bigger.

Added 35lbs to Bench, added 5lbs to each lift every week. It felt like there was no stopping the amount of weight I could add, the strength gains were insane.

Side Effects - Really had very few sides during this run, some lucid dreams first couple weeks but they went away, had difficulty sleeping in weeks 3-4, acne increased on my neck and head the last two weeks, and libido didn't drop till the final week. I did not experience joint pain or back pumps like others have noted.

I had extreme focus in the weight room, I just wanted to knock out all my lifts, high motivation. Recovery times were excellent, never felt sore or down.

Conclusion
I'm very happy with the results, I am most surprised with how I began leaning out the final two weeks, I was up to 190 but was burning fat even while bulking. I'm certain that nearly all 8.5lb weight gain was muscle, which is amazing for 40 days. Solid strength gains, may consider running 1-Alpha next winter. Thanks Finaflex for making a great product. (I will cross post this to the 1-Andro review section)

jvought142

jvought142

Awards
I am also taking 1-andro at 4 caps per day and am on week 5 and started at 180 currently at 190 lbs. We are very much alike. I added 550xd at 2 caps per day 4 days ago and plan to run both for the next 3 weeks. Will let you know how the 1-andro 550xd combo work together. 1-andro is an amazing PH. I had no sides except for loss of libido and strangely I had that since the first week. You didn't experience any til the last week? strange. I guess its just my body. Well glad to hear it all worked out for you. Thanks for the review.

Tekstorm

Awards
Thanks, I had been following along with your log as well. It is odd how different side effects are between each person.

AshramWar

Awards
Awesome. Thanks Tekstorm. I going to wait until my clomid comes in to start on 6 weeks. Hopefully its this weekend.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome results! Glad to hear you enjoyed the product.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
yes thank you for sharing Tek! good feedback, and glad you enjoyed the run!