Finaflex 550xd and 1 alpha stack log

DevilDog2136

DevilDog2136

Awards
  • Established
So got my order in yesterday. 2 bottles 550xd and 2 bottles 1 alpha. Will run these for 60 days at 2/day each, 1 each around 4 am and another dose at 4 pm. I'm 5 11' and weigh about 195. Trying to put on a little muscle while also cutting some of this bodyfat. I also recently switched up my routine so if u have any suggestions for changes I'm open.

First dose taken at 4 am before the gym.

Back workout (weak part of my body)

Bent over rows
2 warm up sets at 95 lbs 10 reps
2 sets at 125 lbs 10 reps
2 sets at 135 lbs 10 reps

Upright rows
2 warm up sets just the bar
2 sets at 65 lbs 10 reps
2 sets at 70 lbs 10 reps

Straight Arm lat pull downs
2 sets at 60 lbs 10 reps
2 sets 65 lbs 10 reps

Back extensions
4 sets at 45 lbs 12 reps

Hammer curls
4 sets at 30 lbs 10 reps

Ab routine 3 sets of all 15 reps

Hanging leg raise 6 lbs medicine ball between feet

Roman chair sit ups 25 lb weight

Cable crunches 170 lbs

Russian twists 25 lb weight

Side bends 35 lb weight

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Weeee!

p4pbeast

p4pbeast

Awards
where did you get the 550xd? I cant find it anywhere anymore/

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
DevilDog2136

DevilDog2136

Awards
  • Established
Yeah np still had it in stock when I ordered.

DevilDog2136

DevilDog2136

Awards
  • Established
I think he means weee, like on a fun ride lol. Could be wrong though wouldn't be the first time.

DevilDog2136

DevilDog2136

Awards
  • Established
Woke up a little early this morning so figured id just head to the gym. Took both supps along with some fish oil at 330 and headed to the house of worship now lol.

DevilDog2136

DevilDog2136

Awards
  • Established
Had a pretty good sesh in the gym today. First time running a split routine but think i'm really gonna enjoy this run. Took 2nd dose of the day about 330 then went on a little 2 mile jog.

Workout routine from earlier this morning

Bench press
2 warm up sets 125
2 sets @ 165 lbs - 10 reps
2 sets @ 185 lbs - 10 reps

Incline Bench
2 sets @ 135 lbs - 10 reps
2 sets @ 145 lbs - 10 reps

Decline Bench
1 warm-up set @ 95 lbs
2 sets @ 125 lbs - 10 sets
2 sets @ 145 lbs - 10 sets

Cable Crossover - Hi and Lo supersetted - 4 sets
Hi @ 50 lbs - 12 reps
Lo @ 30 lbs - 12 reps

Dips
4 sets 10 reps

Btw took 30 sec. rests between sets

Jump Rope
5 sets 1 min duration with 30 sec rest
5 sets 30 sec duration with 15 sec rest

Felt pretty good after the workout got a nice tight feeling in the chest that I haven't had in some time.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
you sure like that 10 & 12 rep range, don't you?

DevilDog2136

DevilDog2136

Awards
  • Established
Im hoarding about 6 bottles
Nice. I'm thinking about ordering some more before its gone but not sure yet.

Day 3 has begun chest is sore from yesterdays workout but it feels good. Now its off to the gym and what better way to get over hump day then a nice leg sesh.

Squats, glute ham raises, deadlifts, calf raises 3 angles, and go.ish it off with some battle ropes. I'll post weights later.

Let's start this day off right.

DevilDog2136

DevilDog2136

Awards
  • Established
Day 4
Woke up late this morning and I'm not gonna miss the gym so guess ill be late to work lol. Good thing I have pto time.
Anyways, this split routine is giving me an awesome workout so far. Shoulders and traps today. Still weight 195 and not really feeling it yet but the 1 andro took a little more than 2 weeks to kick in.

Military press, front dumbell raise, dumbell lateral raise, face pulls, and abs today. Time to grow.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 4
Woke up late this morning and I'm not gonna miss the gym so guess ill be late to work lol. Good thing I have pto time.
Anyways, this split routine is giving me an awesome workout so far. Shoulders and traps today. Still weight 195 and not really feeling it yet but the 1 andro took a little more than 2 weeks to kick in.

Military press, front dumbell raise, dumbell lateral raise, face pulls, and abs today. Time to grow.
Yep stay patient.

Grow grow grow!

DevilDog2136

DevilDog2136

Awards
  • Established
Here's the weights for this morning lifts. Felt pretty good overall. So wondering how you guys feel about cardio while trying to put on some muscle. I know you can't make big muscle gains and cut fat at the same time without extreme discipline, however, I'm hopefully I can make some gains and loose some fat mostly. My fat all rides on my love handles mostly and its annoying. Diet has been strong since October but no real fat loss. As you can see I add a finisher of HIIT style after certain routines to boost my metabolism for the rest of the day since I lift so early. What I'm thinking of doing is also doing some moderate pace cardio 3 days a week in the evening. Likely running trails or something of the sort since i'm into obstacle course racing also. Feelings, thoughts, suggestions?

Shoulders and Traps - all lifts are in pounds

Standing Military Press
WU: Bar 1x10
2 sets 85x10
2 sets 95x10

Front Dumbell Raises
2 sets 12.5x10
2 sets 15x10

Lateral Raises
2 sets 15x10
2 sets 17.5x10

Face Pulls
2 sets 57.5x10
2 sets 65x10

Dumbell Shrugs
2 sets 60x10
2 set 65x10

Then I ran my ab routine

Hang leg raises 6 lb medicine ball
2 sets of 15
supersetted this with Side Bends
2 sets - 45x15

Roman chair sit ups
2 sets 25x15
supersetted with Russian Twists 2 sets 25 lbs x20

Again if anyone has any suggestions to change i'm open to them. First time running a split routine like this but i'm liking it so far.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
So wondering how you guys feel about cardio while trying to put on some muscle. I know you can't make big muscle gains and cut fat at the same time without extreme discipline
cardio activities are always good, no matter what the goal....like anything else, it is a tool that can be modified to meet various goals .. as for the gaining+simultaneous fat loss, yes it is difficult but can be done, requires not only discipline but know-how, and a mastering of your diet/caloric intake choices -- it is for the advanced trainee, not for the novice to attempt, imho
What I'm thinking of doing is also doing some moderate pace cardio 3 days a week in the evening. Likely running trails or something of the sort since i'm into obstacle course racing also. Feelings, thoughts, suggestions?
go for it
just watch duration of such sessions, you should be fine

DevilDog2136

DevilDog2136

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the advice on the cardio. I was thinking about 20 - 30 mins of steady cardio nothing to strenuous but enough to burn some fat. Didn't make it on yesterday due to kids getting sick but still found some time to make it to the gym last night and get in a nice arm routine.

barbell curls
warm up 2 sets 40 lbs x10
2 sets @ 70 lbs x 10
2 sets @ 80 lbs x 10
sup'd with
Close grip bench
warm up 2 sets @ 65 lbs x 10
2 sets @ 125 x 10
2 sets @ 135 x 10

Incline Curls
2 sets @ 25lbs x 10
2 sets @ 27.5 lbs x 10
sup'd with
tri press downs
2 sets @ 100 lbs x 10
2 sets @ 110 lbs x 10

Preacher curls
2 sets @ 75 lbs x 10
2 sets @ 85 lbs x 10
supd with
single arm OH extensions
2 sets @ 45 lbs x 10
2 sets @ 50 lbs x 10

Forearm curls
3 sets @ 50 lbs x 10

Today was an off day which was much needed due to this new routine. Tomorrow gonna run a light cardio session.

jvought142

jvought142

Awards
im running 1-andro at 4 per day and 550xd at 2 per day so we are basically running the same thing. Interested to see your results as your a few days ahead of me. Sub'd in for the rest of the grow!

DevilDog2136

DevilDog2136

Awards
  • Established
Got up and ran 3 miles this morning 28:05 time. Thinking about upping the alpha dose to 3 a day and just run it a little shorter. Opinions?

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
Thinking about upping the alpha dose to 3 a day and just run it a little shorter. Opinions?
go for it
if i am faced with that decision personally, i will usually opt for the higher dosing/shorter duration
doesn't not make the alternative wrong...it's all preference here, and goal suitability

DevilDog2136

DevilDog2136

Awards
  • Established
Okay thanks snagency. So took 2 alpha and 1 550xd this morning. Headed to the gym now. Time for a back workout.

DevilDog2136

DevilDog2136

Awards
  • Established
Went for a little 3 mile jog after work. Idk if it's the sups or just a really good work out but still feeling a pump in my arms from Friday. Either way it's a nice feeling

DevilDog2136

DevilDog2136

Awards
  • Established
Damn kids got me sick lol. At the gym and not feeling it at all obviously, I'm on my phone when I should be lifting.

jvought142

jvought142

Awards
I've been there. Being sick at.the gym is horrible. Sweating like hell. Stay hydrated man.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damn kids got me sick lol. At the gym and not feeling it at all obviously, I'm on my phone when I should be lifting.
VitaminC ! Lots of it.

DevilDog2136

DevilDog2136

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the advice finally went to the doctor last night and got some antibiotics. Severe sinus infection and bronchitis. Yay lol. Feeling a bit better today so back on track tomorrow hopefully.

p4pbeast

p4pbeast

Awards
Happy and sad at the same, I just went on to order some 550 and it was only one left. Well I'm going to put it good use!

Estevato58

Estevato58

Awards
Happy and sad at the same, I just went on to order some 550 and it was only one left. Well I'm going to put it good use!
I ordered two for myself from nutraplanet yesterday, lol! Sorry!!

p4pbeast

p4pbeast

Awards
Its all good, but seriously I hope you see good gains with it. Have you tried it b4?

Estevato58

Estevato58

Awards
Nah, this'll be my first run with it. I'm planning to do just a 6wk cycle w slightly higher dosages... Have you used it? How was it for you?

p4pbeast

p4pbeast

Awards
I used it @ 6 months ago, it worked great. I was experimenting with overall calories but still managed to gain @ 10pounds and kept about six pounds. I felt pumped damn near all day after a week into the first bottle. If any of you guys know any sites that may still have some let me know

Estevato58

Estevato58

Awards
I used it @ 6 months ago, it worked great. I was experimenting with overall calories but still managed to gain @ 10pounds and kept about six pounds. I felt pumped damn near all day after a week into the first bottle. If any of you guys know any sites that may still have some let me know
Sounds fun. I got 2btls, I'm gonna run it 3/day for about 6wks. But I'm gonna be trying to cut while on it (although I've heard of this product being better for a recomp, so I'm still in the fence) so I'll be doing a minimum of 45min cardio for 5-6dats a week, and calories will be slightly lower than I normally eat (prolly avg 2,100 while on this stuff).

DevilDog2136

DevilDog2136

Awards
  • Established
I can't wait till I'm up and running again feel like I'm wasting this cycle. My sinus infection has now turned into strept throat. Guess it's time for a second trip to the doc so I can start eating and drinking again.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
I can't wait till I'm up and running again feel like I'm wasting this cycle. My sinus infection has now turned into strept throat. Guess it's time for a second trip to the doc so I can start eating and drinking again.
:thumbsdown:
sux to hear, hopefully things will get better quickly

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yuck! This time if the year always sucks. Everybody getting sick left and right.

DevilDog2136

DevilDog2136

Awards
  • Established
Sorry guys been a while since I updated this but doing much better now. Crazy busy lots of overtime trying to make up missed time from work.

Anyways back to the important part. Been back in the gym all week. Everything the same as the first week I started this log. Will update more regularly now that things are getting back on track.

DevilDog2136

DevilDog2136

Awards
  • Established
Sorry haven't been on and logged in a while things got busy and just getting back on track now but still been in the gym.

Now For the important stuff. Feeling great on this stack no sides at all maybe a little libido drop but not much. Seems like I'm getting stronger with every workout which is great. Bodyfat is down 2 percent and wait is down 8 pounds as of this morning. It was 10 a couple days ago I think that 2 pounds is muscle or at least hoping. Looking a lot more solid and trimmed down a bit which was my main goal.

DevilDog2136

DevilDog2136

Awards
  • Established
Took second dose yesterday Around 330 then Went for a fast paced 1 mile run last night followed by 10 - 100 yard sprints with 30 second rests. Calves felt on fire which isn't normal but still felt great overall. Then scarfed down a three egg omelett with cheese, turkey, tomato, and mushroom with an 8 oz glass of orange juice. Did about 20 mins of stretching and passed out around 9.

Up at 3 am got first dose in this morning along with a pwo a friend let me have called full blown extreme by max muscle. Never heard of it but been without a pwo for 2 weeks so figured I'd give this try.

Headed to the gym now for an amazing heavy arm day. Pushing all exercises to a 5RM for 3 sets.

Supersetting

Barbell curls and close grip bench
Incline curls with rope press down downs
Preacher curls with reverse cable pressdowns
Hammer curls with OH extensions

Should be a pretty good session and a great way to start a Friday.

DevilDog2136

DevilDog2136

Awards
  • Established
So took dose at 615 this morning then went for a 7.5 mile run. Nice easy 9 minute pace.

DevilDog2136

DevilDog2136

Awards
  • Established
Off day yeaterday need to let the body rest after the beating I have it all week.

Up at 315 this morning and had a nice back session. Still getting stronger and feeling great overall. 4 more days left till the cycle ends.

Overall weight is down 7 pounds no and body has dropped 2 percent. This is on one of those scales not sure how accurate they are but I can see the difference so I know I'm losing bf for sure.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
good to see you back in the fray again, DD
things seem to be progressing soundly

DevilDog2136

DevilDog2136

Awards
  • Established
Thanks getting sick for that 2 weeks really messed my schedule up = lots of overtime. As soon as I got feeling better I got right back at the gym just had to get back on here.

DevilDog2136

DevilDog2136

Awards
  • Established
Cheat day today felt pretty good don't see much size change but my press is up 30 lbs 1rm